Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ishe Smith whining as usual and saying he might take up UFC....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ishe Smith whining as usual and saying he might take up UFC....

http://www.boxingtalk.com/pag/article10167.html

Interesting read, nice to see Ishe is now unhappy with Goldenboy Promotions he can add them to his ever growing list of people who have wronged him.

Seriously I like Ishe but I've never known a more whiny moany little bitch than him in boxing.

But he made me smile when he said he's going to take up UFC in a few years.

Would be good to see some real athletes in the UFC but I don't know if Ishe is a little small?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ishe Smith whining as usual and saying he might take up UFC....

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

Interesting read, nice to see Ishe is now unhappy with Goldenboy Promotions he can add them to his ever growing list of people who have wronged him.

Seriously I like Ishe but I've never known a more whiny moany little bitch than him in boxing.

Would be good to see some real athletes in the UFC but I don't know if Ishe is a little small?
    Id love to see Smith laid out like you say he is always hard done by, all he does is moan, he aint even a great boxer. Id love to see him in with Margorito, that would soon shut him the fuck up.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what do you mean real atheletes? I'd say NCAA all american wrestlers, BJJ world champions, Greco Roman olympians, Sambo World champions, kickboxing champions and muay thai champions would constitute as world class atheletes
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hehe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds

what do you mean real atheletes? I'd say NCAA all american wrestlers, BJJ world champions, Greco Roman olympians, Sambo World champions, kickboxing champions and muay thai champions would constitute as world class atheletes
    cc

Plenty of world class athletes in UFC, so I hope Ishe working hard on his BJ moves...oops I meant BJJ moves.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SeanE

cc

Plenty of world class athletes in UFC, so I hope Ishe working hard on his BJ moves...oops I meant BJJ moves.
    Care to name some.... I know Pride has a few, UFC is horrible imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol at bj moves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanE

cc

Care to name some.... I know Pride has a few, UFC is horrible imo.
    I don't think you can find a better conditioned athlete in any sport than Matt Hughes. I don't like him as a fighter, but he is a world class athlete.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ishe isn't whining. When it's your job to fight for food and milk money things get real. This is why great fighters vanish over night; "If you don't work you don't eat!!" Golden Boy has enough dates for everybody to eat. Somebody's not doing their job. They should stop trying to be the "Bob Sugar" of boxing; before a Tom Cruise type comes along a takes all their youth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983

Id love to see Smith laid out like you say he is always hard done by, all he does is moan, he aint even a great boxer. Id love to see him in with Margorito, that would soon shut him the fuck up.
    No it wouldn't. He would beat Margarito.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

Extremely overrated vs Severely overrated. The winner would still be unproven.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Give me a fighter who ducks and I'll show you a fighter that could beat Margarito.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Give me a fighter who ducks and I'll show you a fighter that could beat Margarito.
    And? I can name just as many.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's see. The people that Arum keeps Margarito from fighting. Come on, Margarito's career has basically been a bunch of calling out names and when they step forward making surey ou don't fight them and still saying you're ducked. Since I can't find the words, I decided to use this kung fu hustle clip for reference.

[youtube=425,350]uqQE4IZhbTk[/youtube]

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's see. The people that Arum keeps Margarito from fighting. Come on, Margarito's career has basically been a bunch of calling out names and when they step forward making surey ou don't fight them and still saying you're ducked. Since I can't find the words, I decided to use this kung fu hustle clip for reference.

[youtube=425,350]uqQE4IZhbTk[/youtube]
    It's seems like your trying to convince me that Margarito sucks. There's no need. I already know he sucks.

Thread Information