Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ahhhhhhhhh ha!!! Zab called Floyd "Pretty Girl"...Judah's gonna get stomped!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ahhhhhhhhh ha!!! Zab called Floyd "Pretty Girl"...Judah's gonna get stomped!

Q&A: Floyd Mayweather!
    April 5, 2006

By Albert Jimenez Howell

http://www.fightnews.com/howell02.htm

Floyd Mayweather 35-0 (24 KOs) is oozing confidence for his welterweight title challenge against IBF champ Zab Judah 34-3 (25 KOs). Fight fans will have an opportunity to see Floyd LIVE in a free fighter work out today in a special ring located in the Roman Plaza at Caesars Palace. Beginning at noon, Mayweather, Judah, WBA lightweight champ Juan Diaz and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will shake out in advance of Saturday's Pay Per View extravaganza. Fightnews.com had a chance to speak to Floyd Tuesday at the Top Rank Gym.

Promoter Bob Arum has commented that in a strange way Zab Judah's loss to Baldomir may make your fight against Zab Saturday night more competitive as Judah's back is now against the wall. What are your thoughts?

What happened between Zab and Baldomir, that is in the past. What happened in the past we leave it in the past. I am looking for the best Zab Judah. I am looking for the Zab Judah that faced Cory Spinks the second time. I am not looking for the Zab Judah that faced Baldomir -- a 40% Zab Judah. I am looking for the Zab Judah that is going to be 100%. I know he is going to bring his A game. And, no matter what he brings this is what I live for. I perform my best when I am faced against a big challenge. I have been here before. I know what it takes.

When asked today about the sparring session between you and Zab here at the Top Rank Gym in which you have said that you got the best of Judah, Zab had no comment.

Before the sparing session Zab was talking big trash, popping off at the mouth. He truly disrespected me calling me "Pretty Girl." Well, an ass-whuppin always humbles you. And, April 8th is going to be a pretty sight for everyone to see.

What is your prediction of the fight?

Saturday night's fight is going to be a helluva fight. It is a fight that the fans and people around the world can not miss. If you can't be there you must watch it on Pay-Per-View. This is a fight that you can not miss and it is a fight that is worth it because you are getting three world championship fights and the best fighter also fighting that night. It is a card that you can not miss!

Do you anticipate another shutout?

I cannot predict what is going to happen. This is what I love. Boxing is my job. I am just appreciative for the position that I am in and while I am here I am going to take advantage."

What does the future hold for the Pound4Pound King?

I already have my place in the Hall of Fame. I just want to keep racking up victories against the best guys they got out there. And, when it is all said and done the world is going to say it that Floyd Mayweather was the best fighter that ever lived.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ahhhhhhhhh ha!!! Zab called Floyd "Pretty Girl"...Judah's gonna get stomped!

PGF

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ahhhhhhhhh ha!!! Zab called Floyd "Pretty Girl"...Judah's gonna get stomped!

I already have my place in the Hall of Fame. I just want to keep racking up victories against the best guys they got out there. And, when it is all said and done the world is going to say it that Floyd Mayweather was the best fighter that ever lived

HAHAHAHAHA,that is the funniest crap I have ever read. So he is going to beat Judah and after beating Brusseles,Gatti Sharmba,we have to go back 3 years for his last great challenge and he is going to be remembered as the best fighter that ever lived?!?!

AC-Cobra Guest

So if Zab flukes this then ODLH turns back the clock and KO's your pretty ass. Are you still in the Hall of Fame then Floyd?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd's not quiet a definete hall of famer, yet.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Q&A: Floyd Mayweather!
    April 5, 2006

By Albert Jimenez Howell

http://www.fightnews.com/howell02.htm

Floyd Mayweather 35-0 (24 KOs) is oozing confidence for his welterweight title challenge against IBF champ Zab Judah 34-3 (25 KOs). Fight fans will have an opportunity to see Floyd LIVE in a free fighter work out today in a special ring located in the Roman Plaza at Caesars Palace. Beginning at noon, Mayweather, Judah, WBA lightweight champ Juan Diaz and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. will shake out in advance of Saturday's Pay Per View extravaganza. Fightnews.com had a chance to speak to Floyd Tuesday at the Top Rank Gym.

Promoter Bob Arum has commented that in a strange way Zab Judah's loss to Baldomir may make your fight against Zab Saturday night more competitive as Judah's back is now against the wall. What are your thoughts?

What happened between Zab and Baldomir, that is in the past. What happened in the past we leave it in the past. I am looking for the best Zab Judah. I am looking for the Zab Judah that faced Cory Spinks the second time. I am not looking for the Zab Judah that faced Baldomir -- a 40% Zab Judah. I am looking for the Zab Judah that is going to be 100%. I know he is going to bring his A game. And, no matter what he brings this is what I live for. I perform my best when I am faced against a big challenge. I have been here before. I know what it takes.

When asked today about the sparring session between you and Zab here at the Top Rank Gym in which you have said that you got the best of Judah, Zab had no comment.

Before the sparing session Zab was talking big trash, popping off at the mouth. He truly disrespected me calling me "Pretty Girl." Well, an a**-whuppin always humbles you. And, April 8th is going to be a pretty sight for everyone to see.

What is your prediction of the fight?

Saturday night's fight is going to be a helluva fight. It is a fight that the fans and people around the world can not miss. If you can't be there you must watch it on Pay-Per-View. This is a fight that you can not miss and it is a fight that is worth it because you are getting three world championship fights and the best fighter also fighting that night. It is a card that you can not miss!

Do you anticipate another shutout?

I cannot predict what is going to happen. This is what I love. Boxing is my job. I am just appreciative for the position that I am in and while I am here I am going to take advantage."

What does the future hold for the Pound4Pound King?

I already have my place in the Hall of Fame. I just want to keep racking up victories against the best guys they got out there. And, when it is all said and done the world is going to say it that Floyd Mayweather was the best fighter that ever lived.

Thing is with Judah is that he has a suspect chin and when he's been hit hard he melts.
    PBF will toy with him then batter him.
    Hold me to that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zab will outbox him

well...somehow anyway

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Floyd's not quiet a definete hall of famer, yet.
    I think he pretty much is.. Although not as much as some active fighters even, guys like Ray mancini and Mcguigan and tons of sorta great fighters are in the HOF, I think Floyd should be more concerned with fighting for his ATG status.. Seriously if FLoyd were to win this fight then beat Hatton or MArgarito, DLH or Mayorga, then maybe someone at 154.. He would be an ATG for sure imo. Based on natural talent and skills, he is one of the best ever, but he needs to achieve enough to solidify that. I hope he does.. THere are some good fights out there for him now.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for the read, wacko

as ever, i maintain that PBF has too much for a desperate zab....zab could take punishment as he looks to get a result....

anyone care for a little dance??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather is going off of fights he had years ago and hasn't fought any note guy that was a legitimate threat to him. Judah is a threat. And his first threat since Castillo. Gatti was just a name but given the styles its known he isn't a threat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

F**k Zab, he's gonna lose!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    I already have my place in the Hall of Fame. I just want to keep racking up victories against the best guys they got out there. And, when it is all said and done the world is going to say it that Floyd Mayweather was the best fighter that ever lived

HAHAHAHAHA,that is the funniest crap I have ever read. So he is going to beat Judah and after beating Brusseles,Gatti Sharmba,we have to go back 3 years for his last great challenge and he is going to be remembered as the best fighter that ever lived?!?!
    I agree... What fights put Mayweather into the hall of fame?? Should Ricky Hatton go into the hall of fame too ??

Thread Information