Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury will score a 3rd round KO

Too big, too strong, too young. Even if he is severely limited in skills, he will overpower, swamp, smother, and he will knock Chisora TFO. Think: JESS WILLARD Super-Sized

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury will score a 3rd round KO

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Too big, too strong, too young. Even if he is severely limited in skills, he will overpower, swamp, smother, and he will knock Chisora TFO. Think: JESS WILLARD Super-Sized
    As always you're random, nonsensical and most importantly, inaccurate.

Some things never change.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think fury is in for a tough time
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Watch the first round of the first fight again, where Chisoras fitness wouldnt have been a problem. Tyson is controlling him pretty well.

Tyson has matured in to dangerous fighter to face. Ask Haye

Even though Abell wasn't world class. Some of Furys shots were. He is still improving his skills, whereas Chisora hasn't changed. Furys movement was also good to say he wasn't particularly in shape for the Abell fight.

Tysons distance and timing are much better now and his punches are getting more snap on them. Chisora is getting stopped this time and I bet he will come in heavier than recently which will show that his weight last time was a ploy to help deal with Tysons size.
    Last edited by ross; 07-02-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Watch the first round of the first fight again, where Chisoras fitness wouldnt have been a problem. Tyson is controlling him pretty well.

Tyson has matured in to dangerous fighter to face. Ask Haye

Even though Abell wasn't world class. Some of Furys shots were. He is still improving his skills, whereas Chisora hasn't changed. Furys movement was also good to say he wasn't particularly in shape for the Abell fight.

Tysons distance and timing are much better now and his punches are getting more snap on them. Chisora is getting stopped this time and I bet he will come in heavier than recently which will show that his weight last time was a ploy to help deal with Tysons size.

Tyson has improved

I doubt very much that chisoras weight was a ploy tho, I think your clutching at straws

honestly pal, I know you love Tyson like he is your own son, but I think he could be in trouble when he comes up against a fighter in the top end of the classes

and I think if chisoras biggest let down is the weight of his punch, if he could punch I would be putting my house car and children on him beating fury
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why couldn't he manage that against an unmotivated overweight version of Chisora? Fury is an embarrassment and barely deserves to fight Del boy so undermatched has he been. When has he faced the quality and adversity that Chisora has? Think about it. Chisora is constantly up against it. Nearly everyone is bigger than him and most hit harder and yet he finds a way to survive (against Vitali) or win through relentless pressure( helenius). Fury has run out of excuses for standing still and fighting nobodies, many of whom struggles with despite cheating and being a dirty fighter. The sooner he is beaten or retires the better for British boxing the guy is a dick. I mean how much of a donkey do you have to be to force British fight fans to get behind a clearly insane chihuahua owning fruitcake like Derrick?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Fury, he makes me laugh. I hope he wins because if he doesn't there will be some highly disappointed British boxing fans.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Tyson will win but he is far from the finished article and needs to be seasoned and active again.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    I like Fury, he makes me laugh. I hope he wins because if he doesn't there will be some highly disappointed British boxing fans.
    Not really most Brits completely hate the knob. He has dissed the Lonsdale belt, England the country in which he was born, and pretty much anybody that will listen to his dribbly nonsense.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No...

Your thinking of Haye. He managed to dissapoint British boxing fans 3 times last year. Has any other fighter ever, managed to pull out of 3 fights on the trot involving 2 different opponents?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No...

Your thinking of Haye. He managed to dissapoint British boxing fans 3 times last year. Has any other fighter ever, managed to pull out of 3 fights on the trot involving 2 different opponents?
    Wondered how long it would be before Ross started promoting this as a fight that anyone would be the fuck interested in, who cares who wins? Warren can go and sell his fairground pikey contest elsewhere, nobody is buying it.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    No...

Wondered how long it would be before Ross started promoting this as a fight that anyone would be the fuck interested in, who cares who wins? Warren can go and sell his fairground pikey contest elsewhere, nobody is buying it.
    I think its a pointless fight.

When Fury was only 22 he comfortably beat and controlled an undefeated Chisora. Now a 30 year old Chisora with a string of losses and a bad stoppage defeat is supposed to trouble the much sharper and physically mature Fury?

Unfortunately only forum posters think Fury isn't very good. Its a shame actual fighters dont think the same because it might be easier to nail down an opponent

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post

OK pal, let's go over some vocabulary lessons for you OK mate? Got your notebook handy, Randy?

1. random--- what is random about picking 1 fighter over another? Random refers to a sequence which manifests no repeating pattern. Choosing 1 fighter over another is in no way related to the word "random".

That was your failure #1 you old sod.

2. nonsensical---- not relating to facts. It is a FACT that Tyson is a huge man. Too big, too strong and too young, is what I wrote. Those are all verifiable facts. Nothing nonsensical about it at all.

That was your failure #2 you lout.

3. inaccurate--- when something is not on target, so to speak. The target I shot for was to describe Tyson's overwhelming size, age, advantages. Are you so vision-challenged that you see Chisora as being taller, younger? THAT would be inaccurate.

That was your failure #3 you little liar.

So there, that was the English Vocabulary Lesson of the day. Hope this adds to your Word Power Base. You little leprechaun, you

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree on the round, but think the diagnosis of a knock out for Fury will come true. Chisora is just too small and hittable. At some stage he is going to wear himself out and find it hard to pull himself up. The size disparity is something ridiculous and Fury already beat him. It will likely be an improved Fury victory and thus a stoppage in the second half.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post

OK pal, let's go over some vocabulary lessons for you OK mate? Got your notebook handy, Randy?

1. random--- what is random about picking 1 fighter over another? Random refers to a sequence which manifests no repeating pattern. Choosing 1 fighter over another is in no way related to the word "random".

That was your failure #1 you old sod.

2. nonsensical---- not relating to facts. It is a FACT that Tyson is a huge man. Too big, too strong and too young, is what I wrote. Those are all verifiable facts. Nothing nonsensical about it at all.

That was your failure #2 you lout.

3. inaccurate--- when something is not on target, so to speak. The target I shot for was to describe Tyson's overwhelming size, age, advantages. Are you so vision-challenged that you see Chisora as being taller, younger? THAT would be inaccurate.

That was your failure #3 you little liar.

So there, that was the English Vocabulary Lesson of the day. Hope this adds to your Word Power Base. You little leprechaun, you

Random - you say Fury is going to 'swamp him'?
    Nonsensical - ^
    Inaccurate - Even if Fury does win, the huge majority of fans know he'll never stop Chisora.

I would like to return a lesson but unfortunately I looked and there isn't any cure for being a prick.

Happy Ramadan.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Thread Information