679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Done with it gents. Thanks but no thanks on dumb asses beating each other down and please reframe from posting anymore of that crapolla, they'll be deleted .Make another thread off the main boards and if you like but back to Trumps wonderful successes or thread will be bounced. Cheers.

I thought we were handling it ok. No hard feelings. I know we got off course since it IS a Trump thread. But that's just the way we argue about shit.
    What happened? I didn’t notice any harsh words. Are we supposed to stop talking about emperor trump
    Last edited by walrus; 12-02-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Done with it gents. Thanks but no thanks on dumb asses beating each other down and please reframe from posting anymore of that crapolla, they'll be deleted .Make another thread off the main boards and if you like but back to Trumps wonderful successes or thread will be bounced. Cheers.

I thought we were handling it ok. No hard feelings. I know we got off course since it IS a Trump thread. But that's just the way we argue about shit.
    I guess he didn't trust us to do our thing debating.

Good luck for you, I'd have beat ya if it weren't for Spicoli

Oh yeah?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So just to be clear, is trump discussion no longer allowed? @Spicoli u should lock the thread cause I’ll forget

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With news that Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former personal attorney, accepted a plea deal in which he’s admitted lying to Congress about the Trump Organization’s real estate ambitions in Russia, the media is struggling to contain its glee.

The actual report is anodyne. The court filing shows that the Trump Organization was exploring a hotel deal in Moscow for six months in 2016, but the deal fell apart (for reasons not made clear), and that some Russians wanted Trump to visit the country, but that never happened.

Many TV talking heads are nonetheless openly pining for this to be the next step in the path toward a presidential indictment.

CNN’s Gloria Borger called the Cohen plea “Shakespearean,” remarking that Trump’s former self-described “fixer” is now turning the “gun” on Trump.

“It’s Shakespearean because somebody who said he’d take a bullet for Donald Trump is now pointing a gun at him, honestly,” she said. “I think this has to unravel to a great degree because we don’t know what was in those 70 hours that he spend answering questions.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-media...next-just-begi

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Trump's lawyer makes a deal with Mueller. Admits that he lied to congress on Trump's orders about Trump business deals in Russia. And in the questions Trump answered under oath to Mueller trump denied having these business dealings. Trump's lawyer also gives Mueller 70 hours of testimony.

Why is all this happening Lyle? I thought Trump had nothing to do with Russia? After all he said it on many occasions so it must be true. Trump is supposed to be the mastermind behind the imminent arrest of the deep staters. Obama and Hillary off to prison. Instead this looks uncannily like Trump has been up to all sorts of criminal activity. How can this be?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...sia-deals.html
    LOL ..... Robert Mueller "Here's my KEY witness against Trump, he's going to sink him soooo bad"

Average Joe "OK, what do you have him on?"

Robert Mueller "He lied to the FBI!"

Average Joe "Trump?"

Mueller "No, Cohen"

Average Joe "So we're supposed to trust an ADMITTED liar?"

But hey, far be it from me to poke holes in your fantasyland story

Let's watch this all play out shall we? That's all I've ever asked....if Cohen goes to jail hell maybe he earned it. As I always say We shall see what happens.....but I'm thinking Trump will be just fine.

It's the largest margin of victory for either party in history. How is it not a wave election? If this one isn't, which one was?
    .....so you don't understand why you should feel humiliated about that or what? I don't get it
    What I know is you have no idea what you're on about. No fucking clue at all.
    OK Mr. "if ALL the Senate seats were being voted on" ......

Just don't even ATTEMPT to talk civics or American politics with me anymore, go watch some fucking Schoolhouse Rock and learn a few things about our actual political system and not your fairy tale wishin' and a hopin' and a dreamin' nonsense.

"But muh popular vote"......yeah yeah we got it, 53-47 Senate remains Republican, no Blue wave, no gigantic overwhelming Earth shattering REEEEEEEsistance victory, no impeachment oh hey I wonder if Trump will just pummel the bejesus out of Nancy Pelosi on the daily now....oh that'll be fun to watch, you have won watching THAT and that's about it.

Hit the books son, study up on American politics and civics because my God... your lack of knowledge about it is impressive, I must say, I was ASTONISHED at it.
    Yes Lyle, it happens to every president that their personal lawyer at some point turns state's evidence against them and gives seventy odd hours of testimony to the FBI about crimes their boss was involved in. This is nothing out of the ordinary at all.

Cohen admitting to the various crimes is only part of the evidence Mueller has. The whole thing is backed up with contemporaneous emails, various other electronic documentation, phone records and other peoples' testimony. So far we maybe know about ten or fifteen percent of what Mueller knows. The story is dribbling out in the various charging documents. Since I last posted we've discovered that Cohen was coordinating his lies to Congress with Trump's legal people and Trump and there's documentation and other testimony to prove it. It's looking like the theory that Trump agreed to drop sanctions on Russia in return for business opportunities in Russia like a Moscow apartment skyscraper could be accurate. It would confirm another part of the Steele dossier too. We'll see eventually if Mueller has enough evidence to prove it in court.

Just out of interest Lyle, why is every single person on the Trump side of this lying? Every fucking one of them. Trump, Trump Junior, Attorney General Sessions, National Security Advisor Flynn, Trump's personal lawyer (his tax attorney just got raided by the Feds too, staff sent home and the Feds took over the office), Kushner, Manafort (campaign head), Gates (replacement campaign head), Giuliani and half a dozen other campaign advisors. They've all told proven, documented lies Lyle. And then Trump hires a crooked failed hot tub salesman as the fucking Attorney General. It's impossible that all these people are independently lying, not to mention the fact that the Kremlin also repeated and provided false corroboration for things which we now know to be lies. It can be demonstrated that there has to be somebody coordinating all these lies. There's no other way it could have happened.

And you don't always say we'll see what happens. You started saying that when reality started dawning that the crazy conspiracy shit you were coming out with might not be true. But I've got all the crazy stuff you came out with bookmarked.

And the Democrats won the biggest midterm popular vote margin in history. Res ipsa loquitur.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Democrats smash Watergate record for House popular vote in midterms

Democrats won the House with the largest margin of victory in a midterms election for either party, according to NBC News election data.

While votes are still being tallied, Democratic House candidates currently hold an 8,805,130 vote lead over Republicans as of Monday morning. The Democrats' national margin of victory in House contests smashes the previous midterms record of 8.7 million votes in 1974, won just months after President Richard Nixon resigned from office in disgrace amid the Watergate scandal.
    Of the more than 111 million votes cast in House races nationwide, Democrats took 53.1 percent — retaking control of the House of Representatives by flipping nearly 40 seats — while Republicans received 45.2 percent of the vote.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...dterms-n940116

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/...90642625761281

https://twitter.com/NicholsUprising/...00093412106240

So you don't understand civics or wish to change it to suit your own beliefs then?
    I guess Kirk can’t accept the senate is still republican.
    I already explainrd this to you and Lyle but neither of you understand even basic Janet and John fundamentals about how your political system works.

Not every Senate seat was up for election, only a third of them were. If all the Senate seats had been up for election this year the Democrats would now control the Senate. Because this year the Senate map was the most favourable to one party (the GOP) in 105 years even though the Democrats had such a huge win in the national popular vote they still lost a couple of Senate seats due to the seats that were up this year being either states that voted GOP in 2016 or safe GOP seats. The polling projections for an eight percent Democratic victory margin showed them winning forty House seats and losing four Senate seats. They won forty House seats and lost two Senate seats.

You don't have to go gthrough the rest of your life being so ignorant. If you read a decent paper every day for a couple of years it would make an incredible difference. You'd hate doing it, you'd hate most of what you were reading and you'd miss your radio nutcases and your Fox news nutcases telling you what you want to hear but in a couple of years you'd be infinitely smarter and more knowledgeable than you are now.
    ha ha yeah I didn’t know that. I guess it was the whole midterms thing that should have tipped me off. You are quite the troll Kirk. No matter how you want to twist it it was not the blue wave you were hoping for. The entire system was never supposed to be all up at once Kirk. It usually isn’t here in the US maybe that’s news to you, to us it’s how it goes. Historically trump didn’t get what the media was hoping he would get, keep trying kirk
    It's the largest margin of victory for either party in history. How is it not a wave election? If this one isn't, which one was?
    Largest margin but the senate is in republican hands. Do u know what you are talking about. What do you mean “wave” vote. The blue wave was the Dems taking the house and senate. Again, wtf are u going on about. Did u know the election, being that the whole house and senate wasn’t up or whatever the hell u said is how it goes every election. Your trolling is going down hill.
    If you'd known what I explained to you you wouldn't have mentioned that the GOP kept the Senate. Making that argument, which you both did, proves you haven't got a clue.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus Christ two pages of our resident morons defending violent white supremacist thugs.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus Christ two pages of our resident morons defending violent white supremacist thugs.
    I guess u hear what u want to hear and disregard the rest

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speak English boy.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speak English boy.
    I speak American the real English

El Kabong Guest

And the Democrats won the biggest midterm popular vote margin in history. Res ipsa loquitur.
    Yyyyyeah what's funny about that is that it doesn't matter. I keep telling you, you keep spouting off about it....again it doesn't matter.

Largest popular vote margin in history and? Senate remains Republican....how does that make you feel?

El Kabong Guest

Was it a blue wave? Let's see if The Young Turks believe that?

....They called for 45 (Trotsky look alike contest winner Ben Mankiewicz) and 55 (Cenk Uygur)......the Democrats ended up winning like what 27?

And Kirk's all "Muh Popular vote".....it doesn't mean shit Kirk. Might mean that Republicans have left the big cities, but that is all. You celebrating that?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was it a blue wave? Let's see if The Young Turks believe that?

....They called for 45 (Trotsky look alike contest winner Ben Mankiewicz) and 55 (Cenk Uygur)......the Democrats ended up winning like what 27?

And Kirk's all "Muh Popular vote".....it doesn't mean shit Kirk. Might mean that Republicans have left the big cities, but that is all. You celebrating that?
    The Democrats will either win 40 or 41 seats in the House*. I already explained the Senate to you. I don't know how to explain it any more simply than I already have done.

*Depending on the outcome of an election in North Carolina that looks to have been won by some actual voter fraud. Although it was the GOP candidate allegedly responsible for the fraud so this could be the Democrats' 41st seat. If the voter fraud allegations are proved then the fraud would dwarf all the proven voter fraud (44 cases out of over a billion votes in national elections since 2000) in modern history.

What a lovely heritage and set of traditional values you have in North Carolina:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...-carolina.html

T

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump's lawyer makes a deal with Mueller. Admits that he lied to congress on Trump's orders about Trump business deals in Russia. And in the questions Trump answered under oath to Mueller trump denied having these business dealings. Trump's lawyer also gives Mueller 70 hours of testimony.

Why is all this happening Lyle? I thought Trump had nothing to do with Russia? After all he said it on many occasions so it must be true. Trump is supposed to be the mastermind behind the imminent arrest of the deep staters. Obama and Hillary off to prison. Instead this looks uncannily like Trump has been up to all sorts of criminal activity. How can this be?

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...sia-deals.html
    LOL ..... Robert Mueller "Here's my KEY witness against Trump, he's going to sink him soooo bad"

Average Joe "OK, what do you have him on?"

Robert Mueller "He lied to the FBI!"

Average Joe "Trump?"

Mueller "No, Cohen"

Average Joe "So we're supposed to trust an ADMITTED liar?"

But hey, far be it from me to poke holes in your fantasyland story

Let's watch this all play out shall we? That's all I've ever asked....if Cohen goes to jail hell maybe he earned it. As I always say We shall see what happens.....but I'm thinking Trump will be just fine.

.....so you don't understand why you should feel humiliated about that or what? I don't get it
    What I know is you have no idea what you're on about. No fucking clue at all.
    OK Mr. "if ALL the Senate seats were being voted on" ......

Just don't even ATTEMPT to talk civics or American politics with me anymore, go watch some fucking Schoolhouse Rock and learn a few things about our actual political system and not your fairy tale wishin' and a hopin' and a dreamin' nonsense.

"But muh popular vote"......yeah yeah we got it, 53-47 Senate remains Republican, no Blue wave, no gigantic overwhelming Earth shattering REEEEEEEsistance victory, no impeachment oh hey I wonder if Trump will just pummel the bejesus out of Nancy Pelosi on the daily now....oh that'll be fun to watch, you have won watching THAT and that's about it.

Hit the books son, study up on American politics and civics because my God... your lack of knowledge about it is impressive, I must say, I was ASTONISHED at it.
    Yes Lyle, it happens to every president that their personal lawyer at some point turns state's evidence against them and gives seventy odd hours of testimony to the FBI about crimes their boss was involved in. This is nothing out of the ordinary at all.

Cohen admitting to the various crimes is only part of the evidence Mueller has. The whole thing is backed up with contemporaneous emails, various other electronic documentation, phone records and other peoples' testimony. So far we maybe know about ten or fifteen percent of what Mueller knows. The story is dribbling out in the various charging documents. Since I last posted we've discovered that Cohen was coordinating his lies to Congress with Trump's legal people and Trump and there's documentation and other testimony to prove it. It's looking like the theory that Trump agreed to drop sanctions on Russia in return for business opportunities in Russia like a Moscow apartment skyscraper could be accurate. It would confirm another part of the Steele dossier too. We'll see eventually if Mueller has enough evidence to prove it in court.

Just out of interest Lyle, why is every single person on the Trump side of this lying? Every fucking one of them. Trump, Trump Junior, Attorney General Sessions, National Security Advisor Flynn, Trump's personal lawyer (his tax attorney just got raided by the Feds too, staff sent home and the Feds took over the office), Kushner, Manafort (campaign head), Gates (replacement campaign head), Giuliani and half a dozen other campaign advisors. They've all told proven, documented lies Lyle. And then Trump hires a crooked failed hot tub salesman as the fucking Attorney General. It's impossible that all these people are independently lying, not to mention the fact that the Kremlin also repeated and provided false corroboration for things which we now know to be lies. It can be demonstrated that there has to be somebody coordinating all these lies. There's no other way it could have happened.

And you don't always say we'll see what happens. You started saying that when reality started dawning that the crazy conspiracy shit you were coming out with might not be true. But I've got all the crazy stuff you came out with bookmarked.

Come on Lyle, nothing to say about the Mueller investigation?

El Kabong Guest

The Democrats will either win 40 or 41 seats in the House*. I already explained the Senate to you. I don't know how to explain it any more simply than I already have done.

*Depending on the outcome of an election in North Carolina that looks to have been won by some actual voter fraud. Although it was the GOP candidate allegedly responsible for the fraud so this could be the Democrats' 41st seat. If the voter fraud allegations are proved then the fraud would dwarf all the proven voter fraud (40 cases out of over a billion votes in national elections since 2000) in modern history.

What a lovely heritage and set of traditional values you have in North Carolina:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...-carolina.html

T
    The Latest Midterm Results: Democrats Win U.S. House of Representatives
    http://time.com/5446274/midterm-election-results/
    After two years of Republican control in Congress, the Democrats gained 27 seats in the House, guaranteeing a majority of at least two seats. Winners were undetermined in 23 House races, with Democrats likely to claim nine of those seats, according to Associated Press projections.

So again.....not 55, not 45, MAYBE 40 or 41 like you say IF things hold up but even then Kirkland Democrats, the media, etc were saying "Blue Wave" winning the House and Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    I already explained the Senate to you.
    Ummm YOU explained to ME? Uh dude you're apparently still painfully unaware that Senate elections are staggered 1/3rd voted on 2/3rds remain....EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's like that on purpose, it's like the Founding Fathers PLANNED FOR THAT TO BE THE CASE......oh but I'm sorry YOU were explaining what to ME about the Senate you fucking idiot?

Yes as a North Carolinian I cannot tell you oh how many times we oft talk about the Wilmington Race Riot and refer to them as "The Good old days". What the actual fuck do you think that article accomplishes? Even the likes of Jesse Helms is "ancient" when discussing today's politics and the article goes back to the fucking 1890's.....typical ignorant Yankees, they like to try and focus on all the problems of the South and the racism that is (according to them) ONLY located here and yet they act as though there's 0 problems for anyone up in New York.....typical.

Waddell was a Democrat...the racists always are: LBJ, Bull Connor, George Wallace, David Duke...Hillary Clinton.

As for voter fraud, never you worry, there's going to be a report on that soon....nationwide report on it

T? Are you Corey Booker's imaginary friend T-Bone? YAY.....Hey T-Bone!

As for Mueller.....what the fuck does he have? I'm asking, list it out, what does he have? Every single person he's relying on has lied, each fucking one of them. You think Mueller is going to do ANYTHING to harm Trump? I don't. In fact I'm betting after all of this Mueller is in for bigger trouble than Trump.

Thread Information