Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Disgusting what the US and Britain have done to Assange. Meanwhile Blair and Bush walk as free men. Think about that for a minute. Revealing war crimes is a service to humanity. Illegal wars are a war crime. Yet which is dermed more problematic?

Shame on Trump for turning his back. Assange basically won the election for him after tearing up the Democrats. Shame on America.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Disgusting what the US and Britain have done to Assange. Meanwhile Blair and Bush walk as free men. Think about that for a minute. Revealing war crimes is a service to humanity. Illegal wars are a war crime. Yet which is dermed more problematic?

Shame on Trump for turning his back. Assange basically won the election for him after tearing up the Democrats. Shame on America.
    At least Hillary didn’t get in she wanted to drone him

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No excuses, call it for what it is. An Embassy was stormed by the British in the interests of the Americans and a corrupt Ecuadorian regime. Theresa May claims 'nobody is above the law' whilst ignoring that her own party and that of the opposition are involved in war crimes and treason and stormed an Embassy. Assange revealed some of those very crimes during the illegal war that devastated an entire country.

Trump has a choice here and so far he has claimed to know nothing about Wikileaks despite mentioning them more than a hundred times while campaigning. Liar. It is a shame the American political system is so corrupt and broke. You deserve so much better. As do the British. As does Assange.

El Kabong Guest

Julian Assange will bring information about the murder of Seth Rich

El Kabong Guest

....and if Assange is able to prove he never worked with the Russians on the DNC emails.....whew lad.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

More than a hundred ISIS fighters living freely in the UK and now Theresa the Traitor talks about nobody being above the law. Utterly moronic as usual.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No excuses, call it for what it is. An Embassy was stormed by the British in the interests of the Americans and a corrupt Ecuadorian regime. Theresa May claims 'nobody is above the law' whilst ignoring that her own party and that of the opposition are involved in war crimes and treason and stormed an Embassy. Assange revealed some of those very crimes during the illegal war that devastated an entire country.

Trump has a choice here and so far he has claimed to know nothing about Wikileaks despite mentioning them more than a hundred times while campaigning. Liar. It is a shame the American political system is so corrupt and broke. You deserve so much better. As do the British. As does Assange.

Oh oh.... where'd you hear that..... CNN? Careful.

Oh wait.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/83470...oned-145-times

Know what I think? I think Trump suffers from a horrendous malady of "foot-in-mouth" disease where he daily gives his enemies all the ammunition they need to call him a liar.

If only he'd rephrased that and said.... "You know... right now I don't have time to worry about Wikileaks. I have other things on my mind." He would have saved himself a lot of grief.

So he's either a pathological liar, or like it's been said before he just can't get out of his own way.

Sarah Sanders should be making $1 million a year.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And as the UN has already ruled, the detention of Assange was already deemed unlawful by the UN so who exactly is above the law? It seems like that is May herself who authorises the storming of an Embassy on the urging of a corrupt Ecuador and Daddy America. Is there no end to her weakness and corruption?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Oh wait.

Know what I think? I think Trump suffers from a horrendous malady of "foot-in-mouth" disease where he daily gives his enemies all the ammunition they need to call him a liar.

If only he'd rephrased that and said.... "You know... right now I don't have time to worry about Wikileaks. I have other things on my mind." He would have saved himself a lot of grief.

So he's either a pathological liar, or like it's been said before he just can't get out of his own way.

OR Tito....OOOOOORRRRR

Trump is deliberately baiting reporters to hound him about Assange and WikiLeaks thereby driving the news cycle......the dude ain't stupid.

Wait and see....I'd imagine that Assange will be run through the judicial ringer (for the OPTICS of it) and eventually he'll be completely exonerated....unless of course Hillary Clinton has him murdered which I would assume she'll be trying like hell to do right about now. If Assange talks and doesn't corroborate the whole "WikiLeaks worked with Russia" narrative then we'd have a bit of a problem with the Russiagate conspiracy theory no?

Watch the dumbass media harp on Trump and WikiLeaks the rest of the week.

I wonder if on the 19th of this month we'll get another "Shot Heard Round The World" moment on the 244th anniversary of the actual event

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Oh wait.

No, I was reading Zero Hedge. To be fair I am in bed having inexplicably woken up at 3am. I am going to get up now, have some breakfast, apply makeup to my dark circles, and then get to the root of all this.

Assange has always been a good guy. How can you tell? You can tell by how the politicians and media respond to him. I have never had reason to doubt him. He is Chomsky, Ellsberg, Benn level. Assange would have been fine in Cuba or Russia. Ecuador has turned and a lot of corruption at work with the new regime. And you can never trust the British. 12 million pounds on guarding an embassy. Wonder who paid for that, likely not the Royal trough dwellers.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dudes Trump is so far ahead of you he is playing 12d chess. Just hang on. Trump is moving the pawns right now he is just getting warmed up.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've come to conclude that Chess is giving him to much credit . BS artists seems more accurate

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Dudes Trump is so far ahead of you he is playing 12d chess. Just hang on. Trump is moving the pawns right now he is just getting warmed up.
    I am much less optimistic than Lyle and apparently as Assange was being dragged out he shouted that the UK should resist and said that the Trump administration was behind it. I maintain that this is something very serious and bad. Trump is not that smart, he hardly has the IQ of an academic or an astrophysicist. He is a businessman and has gone broke more times than you or I have. He is not that special.

Listen to these clowns as it was announced. The same people that deny democracy in the UK and ignored the UN who said he was being unlawfully detained. The same people who spent millions of pounds incarcerating a man only to storm in when they decided the Emperor had enough. Absolutely gut wrenching sickness permeates every cell of every one of those vile people. A bunch of howling dogs cheering at the arrest of a journalist who revealed crimes. You would expect nothing less.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RT has powerful coverage. Meanwhile CNN rolls out Clapper as their 'expert' who was never held to account for his own shenanigans. Seven minutes in you hear exactly what Assange had to say.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Have to say that whole Barr 'bomb shell' really looks like just a massive distract and distort job. One minute he says it..then he back peddles right after it and says "I wasn't saying there was spying' etc. Um yeah ya were fella . No evidence, no details just some stammering rehashed talking point to chum the waters with conspiracy jibber jabber and make Potus high five himself. Very shady swerve I believe.
    Back peddles Where do you get that? He's saying it DEFINITELY occurred the question remains over if it was predicted or not ergo he's going to have to investigate. Huber and Horowitz and their investigations might have a say about that.

The Democrats are calling for Barr to walk his statements back. It's almost like they are disappointed Trump did NOT collude. Odd.

I'm enjoying it.

Now that Assange has been arrested I wonder what happens to him. I hope he testifies in front of Congress and he's kept safe and can lead a normal life after.
    Well bud he did though. It's not hearsay it's right there in the same hearing....I'm not saying that improper surveillance occurred...but he did. See that's this whole cluster word games they're rolling with now. Put the heavy red meat of accusatory 'spying' up front so the minions and tribe can run with it but talk out of both sides of his mouth calling it 'surveillance' moments later. It's rubbed off. The whole walking talking contradiction and semantic game play thing. Now you have POTUS a few hours ago calling approved counter intelligence during the election...of BOTH candidates-campaigns...illegal and a coup and rabble rabble bs. He's not the private attorney or PR rep for Trump...Barr is the Nations AG. It's not just Dems calling it over the top and out of line to intentionally muddy the waters, steer the current and undercut his own departments and DOJ.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 04-12-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Thread Information