Thread: GBP trying to malke Broner-Maodana into a Showtime PPV event Nov9

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: GBP trying to malke Broner-Maodana into a Showtime PPV event Nov9

Quote Originally Posted by Onetime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I told him he's an idiot and should go post on ESB or somewhere else in another thread. He responded by saying I wanted to make this a white only forum to bash black fighters Thought that was actually kind of funny, not something you can quite take seriously.
    Ha you would fit in Eastside boxing, they would love your dislike of black fighters and your Golovkin blowing.
    Except that I demonstrate neither whatsoever, you fucking airhead. Give me one example of my disliking anything about black fighters, or "blowing" Golovkin. I dare you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told him he's an idiot and should go post on ESB or somewhere else in another thread. He responded by saying I wanted to make this a white only forum to bash black fighters Thought that was actually kind of funny, not something you can quite take seriously.
    Ha you would fit in Eastside boxing, they would love your dislike of black fighters and your Golovkin blowing.
    Except that I demonstrate neither whatsoever, you fucking airhead. Give me one example of my disliking anything about black fighters, or "blowing" Golovkin. I dare you.
    You said today Stevens didn't want to fight Golovkin and Main Event shouldn't want anything to do with him again.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You said today Stevens didn't want to fight Golovkin and Main Event shouldn't want anything to do with him again.
    Hahah
    Last edited by p4pking; 08-11-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: I GOT TROLLED

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh my god, is this result of rape still here?

Jesus.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Priceless I said IF he doesn't want GGG, then they probably wouldn't. Not he didn't, and not that race would have anything to do with it either way. It's in like one of the first 3 threads you can click, try actually reading what I wrote and tell me what Stevens being black has to do with it. You desperately want people to think the way you do because you are a sanctimonious idiot.
    God you a racist piece of shit stop hiding it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    It's okay with me, it's a budget issue, Golden Boy has to many fighters and lost millions of dollars in HBO cash, Showtime will have a card every other week, they have Wilder tonight and Mares card in two weeks, HBO has 1 card this month. Showtime broke the budget by having to many cards. Throw this fight, the Guerrero-Thurman fight and two other fights and it'll make enough to make up for the HBO money lost.
    Thank God. GBP were waiting for your approval.
    Go suck Golovkin.
    ? you mention GGG in every post gaylord, you still here spamming then?

god i hate your mother for not aborting you.

then again, she probably thought the crack she was on would have killed you.
    Don't get mad you gay ass Golovkin fan, wipe his nut off your mouth sissy.
    Lol. We get that you're a snivelling little racist twit, but why is it always just Golovkin? Nobody on this forum hypes him nearly as much as you like to imagine, and you bring him up in every single post no matter what in response to. It's quite bizarre, you should really have a word with yourself.
    It's because he's an idiot.

He literally has nothing to say. He thinks the Ggg thing is smart, but it is in reality fairly idiotic. For so many reasons.

Mainly being the fact that I hate GGG.

I don't blame him though, his parents shouldn't have sold his school books for condoms so his mum could work the local red light zone, to pay for her heroin addiction.
    Racist muthafukka

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Priceless I said IF he doesn't want GGG, then they probably wouldn't. Not he didn't, and not that race would have anything to do with it either way. It's in like one of the first 3 threads you can click, try actually reading what I wrote and tell me what Stevens being black has to do with it. You desperately want people to think the way you do because you are a sanctimonious idiot.
    God you a racist piece of shit stop hiding it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry @p4pking, but @Onetime has said it so it is actually a confirmed fact now. If you're a fan of Gennedy Golovkin, then you pretty much hate black people. Where is @Fenster with a FACT post to back this shit up?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post

God you a racist piece of shit stop hiding it.
    Sorry @p4pking, but @Onetime has said it so it is actually a confirmed fact now. If you're a fan of Gennedy Golovkin, then you pretty much hate black people. Where is @Fenster with a FACT post to back this shit up?[/QUOTE]

That mug has been given the Spanish.....

It is a fact though that anyone who likes GGG hates black fighters. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to the fight in question. Anyone give Maidana a chance against Broner?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

Not at all, best we can hope for is a competitive fight imo. Broner may not be what some people hoped, but he isn't chinny or a bad infighter and he should be able to hurt Maidana to the body pretty easily. I don't give Maidana the edge in anything, it's a good opponent for Broner.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post

Not at all, best we can hope for is a competitive fight imo. Broner may not be what some people hoped, but he isn't chinny or a bad infighter and he should be able to hurt Maidana to the body pretty easily. I don't give Maidana the edge in anything, it's a good opponent for Broner.
    Thats exactly my view too. I would think Broner will stop him.

Thread Information