My apologies al for not realizing earlier

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So here is the real deal with Trump's actions and decisions

Lies about unimportant bullshit seem to blind and distract SJWs about WHAT ACTUALLY TRUMP HAS DONE IN ACTIONS.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    You often babble on about Americans talking European politics when we don't live there and imply it's wrong as a matter of a fact you do it a lot. If u could answer with one or two sentences I might actually read it
    That is the problem with the America tweenager mentality.

Short attention span.
    That's better it shouldn't take a fucking book to insult me

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You often babble on about Americans talking European politics when we don't live there and imply it's wrong as a matter of a fact you do it a lot. If u could answer with one or two sentences I might actually read it

Short attention span.
    I will make sure there are bigger letters and more pictures next time
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    The real deal with Trumps actions and decisions is that from the very first day of his inauguration and in fact even before he has proven to be as much if not more of a liar than all of the politicians that went before him. This seems to be the theme of his presidency lies and delusion. His supporters have adopted the same attitude which is that of all giant corporations and at the very heart of the salesman. Tell them what they want to hear.

So when Trumps supporters insist that he is different from all the bought politicians before him they KNOW themselves that this is evidently not true in any way,shape or form. It would take such an almighty climb down to admit so thought that they would rather sustain the fantasy. This fear of admitting being duped is what makes mainstream religion and cults work.

It would be refreshing if any of his supporters would address just one of these points in an honest and non deflective way

1. So Trump's insistence that he would prosecute Hilary and that she would be investigated for a long long time even though she was protected turns into 'I am honoured to have her and Bill here I have a lot of respect for these people"

Really ? How is that not a typical political response

2. Making American great whilst his own companies are sourcing most of their goods including the campaign hats from anywhere but America.
    Weren't u going on about Americans being false for talking about European politics when we don't live there.

I think you have a point .
    You would . Primarily because your only point seems to be shut up and suck it up because you think that is how Democracy works. But it does not. Winning a referendum is nothing but the first step in a process. Democracy is not a static one thing or the other competition in which the victor ignores the other 48%. May has shown how weak she is, are you really happy to be at the beck and call of someone like Trump whose idea of class is a gold lift and a weekend with a loser like Farage who could not raise a loaf in a proving drawer.

You seem to be bitter for some reason , as I said anything discussed here does not changed my views as far as I'm concerned all politicians are lying cunts. They either share the wealth to keep the peace or are out for their own gain.
    I will sit back in my chair tonight with a nice bottle of fine wine after a fine meal and maybe posts some comments on here , either way I doubt I will lose sleep over anything.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Short attention span.
    I will make sure there are bigger letters and more pictures next time
    Pics would be great just stick to the House of Lords something u understand

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't even count the Executive Orders he has signed in one week he's been in.

Tens of billions if $$$$ saved on wasteful contracts, forced lowest bidding, cancelled TPP, cajoled Fortune100 companies to BUILD IN AMERICA, gave the OK to pipelines CRWATING TENS OF THOUSANDA OF JOBS, ETC

BUT IDIOTS CARE ABOUT "OH BUT HIS TAX RETURNS" OR " OH HE INSULTED A MAN WITH A DISEASE".

BLIND MOTHERFUCKING ZIONIST-CONTROLLED/SOROS-BACKED LIBTARD MONKEYS.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The real deal with Trumps actions and decisions is that from the very first day of his inauguration and in fact even before he has proven to be as much if not more of a liar than all of the politicians that went before him. This seems to be the theme of his presidency lies and delusion. His supporters have adopted the same attitude which is that of all giant corporations and at the very heart of the salesman. Tell them what they want to hear.

So when Trumps supporters insist that he is different from all the bought politicians before him they KNOW themselves that this is evidently not true in any way,shape or form. It would take such an almighty climb down to admit so thought that they would rather sustain the fantasy. This fear of admitting being duped is what makes mainstream religion and cults work.

It would be refreshing if any of his supporters would address just one of these points in an honest and non deflective way

1. So Trump's insistence that he would prosecute Hilary and that she would be investigated for a long long time even though she was protected turns into 'I am honoured to have her and Bill here I have a lot of respect for these people"

Really ? How is that not a typical political response

2. Making American great whilst his own companies are sourcing most of their goods including the campaign hats from anywhere but America.
    Weren't u going on about Americans being false for talking about European politics when we don't live there.

I think you have a point .
    You would . Primarily because your only point seems to be shut up and suck it up because you think that is how Democracy works. But it does not. Winning a referendum is nothing but the first step in a process. Democracy is not a static one thing or the other competition in which the victor ignores the other 48%. May has shown how weak she is, are you really happy to be at the beck and call of someone like Trump whose idea of class is a gold lift and a weekend with a loser like Farage who could not raise a loaf in a proving drawer.

You seem to be bitter for some reason , as I said anything discussed here does not changed my views as far as I'm concerned all politicians are lying cunts. They either share the wealth to keep the peace or are out for their own gain.
    I will sit back in my chair tonight with a nice bottle of fine wine after a fine meal and maybe posts some comments on here , either way I doubt I will lose sleep over anything.
    I think you are just reading the bitterness into it mate. Just like most of the Americans who think I am angry. I agree there is little ever posted here that will change any of our views but the whole point of the forum for me, is to engage in vigorous debate every now and then. Some times I will post to provoke, keep the ball rolling, play Devil's advocate or simply to post what I think is being missed. I am not as engaged in politics and direct action as I once was (although I still help others set up and promote things occasionally) and most of my time now is devoted to my family and my business, but I have found that amongst all the bullshitters and career politicians, there are people that do things out of a motivation to make a difference. Enjoy your wine, I have just finished a home made stir fry and am sipping a cheap Indian Lager whilst working from home.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let criminals out. Let illegals in. Let boys in the girls bathrooms. Condemn police officers. Persecute Christians. Don't care about the veterans. Pervert the children. Stomp on and burn the American flag. Accept barbarity in the name of Islam. Overtax the hard working people. Coddle the lazy. That's the liberal way.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is truly kicking some ass. Even I thought he would go a bit soft after the election, but he's delivering in quick fashion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So...... serious question.

So then, does objective criticism of Trump and his actions get drowned out by the SJW snowflake butthurt crybabies (still don't know what SJW means)?

Let me put it another way.

Is it more convenient, fun, easier, to continue to make fun of the aforementioned... rather than address the real concerns from those who may have even voted for Trump..... but are still worried about some of the shit he's doing?

Because it seems so here on the forum.... and maybe it's that way in real life.

If that's the case, I wish these SJW so-on-and-so-forths would just STFU, so the real discussions can begin.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Real discussions: Trump has been kicking major ASS. PERIOD. NO OTHER WAY TO SEE IT.

What would you do if someone insisted to you that Puerto Rico was really in Asia? Would you consider that a valid argument, worthy of considering?

I think that is a rhetorical question not needing an answer.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bannon given permanent seat on NSC while Chairman joint Chiefs of Staff and Director of National intelligence on 'invite' status. Bannon is nothing more than a agenda driven media publicist who strokes Trumps ego and has zero business in military affairs and National security. Uninformed chuckleheads playing games with lives.

How'd Bannon penning the Immigration EO go. Smooth and workable right?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spicoli, they to understand these stats, OTAY?

on Saturday, 1/28/17, the USA welcomed a total of 348,700 passengers into the country.

As of today, 1/31/17, a grand total of 109 people had been detained due to the EO; of those 109, waivers were granted for 88 people.

So we are talking about 21 people out of 348,700 people.

@Beanz @walrus

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Spicoli, they to understand these stats, OTAY?

on Saturday, 1/28/17, the USA welcomed a total of 348,700 passengers into the country.

As of today, 1/31/17, a grand total of 109 people had been detained due to the EO; of those 109, waivers were granted for 88 people.

So we are talking about 21 people out of 348,700 people.

@Beanz @walrus
    You've already trumped on the numbers. Those are the easy part. More interested in Bannon involvement and how the exclusion of Homeland security, Dept of justice and Attorney General among others directly resulted in 'them' needing to walk it back and EO being frozen. There was noooo foresight to it but strictly done for a knee slap to his base and a back hand to proper professionals just to appear a mighty man of action .

Thread Information