Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Amir Khan reveals details on 2018 boxing comeback

'I think it is time': Amir Khan reveals details on 2018 boxing comeback

Former welterweight champion Amir Khan is ready to make his return to boxing for the first time in nearly two years as he revealed when and where he wants to fight next.

Khan (31-4 record in boxing) has not fought in the ring since he was infamously knocked out by Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in May 2016.

He teased a return to boxing this past October when he called out Floyd Mayweather as a potential opponent for his return fight, having long wanted to face the unbeaten but retired American.

However, Mayweather would shut down the idea a few weeks later after Khan decided to appear in ITV's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! reality TV series in Australia.

Having worked out and sparred in the jungle during the show, Khan says he is in shape again and is ready to return to action.

"I am going to fight in March," Khan said, as quoted on The Sun. "I was training in the jungle everyday, I'm glad I went, it was a detox, I came back and I was in shape.

"I want to fight in the UK, I think it is time."

Khan would later add that he spoke with promoter Al Haymon over a big fight in 2018 but would first take part in a tune-up fight.

"I was on the phone to Al (Haymon)," Khan explained as per BoxingNews24. "We have talks of doing a big fight next year. But again, a tune-up first. Yeah, Virgil (Hunter) is still my trainer so I'm going to be flying out there in the next week or two.

"It's concrete (my comeback) early next year. I'm taking a tune-up fight next because obviously I've not fought so hopefully get that tune up fight out-of-the-way and go back to a big fight."

It is not yet known who the big opponent could be but one possibility is former eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao as the two were supposed to fight earlier this year only for current WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn to get the chance over Khan.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cid=spartanntp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Amir Khan reveals details on 2018 boxing comeback

at last The King returns

rejoice
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"It is Time!!!!" Does he think he's fucking Simba off Lion King? He better not dare using lines off one of my top 5 all time films!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    "It is Time!!!!" Does he think he's fucking Simba off Lion King? He better not dare using lines off one of my top 5 all time films!
    You do know they are re-making the lion king?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know why he would want to come back? He should retire. I hope he takes AT MAXIMUM, two fights- a small one and then one for some money. No one expects Khan to beat anyone top tier, so if a top tier guy takes him- Spence, Thurman, Brook or even Garcia again- it must be for money for Khan to get ko'd.

There should be no shame in Khan quitting now. What possible goals could he have at this stage?
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You do know they are re-making the lion king?
    Yeah, but I can't see it being as good as the original. Although I think James Earl Jones is still gonna be Mufasa I believe, so it's not all bad. Fuck I wish I had his voice!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

12-17-2017 04:21 AM

Primo Carnera

Forum Greatest Of All Time

Array

Join Date:Oct 2013Posts:4,612Thanks (Received):19Likes (Received):660Mentioned:48 Post(s)Tagged:1 Thread(s)Punch Power:302Cool Clicks:

Default Re: Amir Khan on I'm A Celebrity

So they showed the wrap party last night. Khan made himself look a cunt. When the guy he's been accused of bullying went out, he smugly shook hands with Dennis Wise (who wasn't really bothered it has to be said, and that old boiler Wag Vardy!)
    On another note, they weighed Khan when he came out. 75kgs . After 3weeks of starving himself, he was nearly 10kgs over his fighting weight! He also said he had lost 11kgs in there. So when he went in, he was 86kgs , which is 3 STONE over his fighting weight.
    Trust me, this guy ain't fighting again

Sorry if this comes out wrong, but I'm shit at copying posts from forum to forum, but This is something I put on the non boxing forum the other day.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HA

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really hope his comeback is a brutal defeat , Khan is total vermin.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Khan will try to fight Manny Pacquiao because that is where he will get most money. His other option is Kell Brook.

Khan would lose to the top welterweights such as Spence and Thurman.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan would lose to the top welterweights such as Spence and Thurman.
    And water is wet

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know for a fact the big fight is Sam Eggington on Sky PPV if Conan McGregor takes on Pac instead.

The comeback is Frankie Gavin on ITV PPV. Good styles match.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'I think it is time': Amir Khan reveals details on 2018 boxing comeback

Former welterweight champion Amir Khan is ready to make his return to boxing for the first time in nearly two years as he revealed when and where he wants to fight next.

Khan (31-4 record in boxing) has not fought in the ring since he was infamously knocked out by Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in May 2016.

He teased a return to boxing this past October when he called out Floyd Mayweather as a potential opponent for his return fight, having long wanted to face the unbeaten but retired American.

However, Mayweather would shut down the idea a few weeks later after Khan decided to appear in ITV's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! reality TV series in Australia.

Having worked out and sparred in the jungle during the show, Khan says he is in shape again and is ready to return to action.

"I am going to fight in March," Khan said, as quoted on The Sun. "I was training in the jungle everyday, I'm glad I went, it was a detox, I came back and I was in shape.

"I want to fight in the UK, I think it is time."

Khan would later add that he spoke with promoter Al Haymon over a big fight in 2018 but would first take part in a tune-up fight.

"I was on the phone to Al (Haymon)," Khan explained as per BoxingNews24. "We have talks of doing a big fight next year. But again, a tune-up first. Yeah, Virgil (Hunter) is still my trainer so I'm going to be flying out there in the next week or two.

"It's concrete (my comeback) early next year. I'm taking a tune-up fight next because obviously I've not fought so hopefully get that tune up fight out-of-the-way and go back to a big fight."

It is not yet known who the big opponent could be but one possibility is former eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao as the two were supposed to fight earlier this year only for current WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn to get the chance over Khan.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cid=spartanntp
    And absolutely no-one gives a flying fuck, he's done his jungle shit, he's done his media splash divorce and re-union shit, he can just fuck off back to Bolton and get a job in Asdas

Thread Information