Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Fuhrer Drumpf's state ran media OAN Off ass network are still on his side. Every article is anti-vac.--accept 1!!!!!!

Their headlines:
    1. Vaccine Door-Knocking Instructions Revealed
    Joe Biden’s vaccination door-knockers have received their sales pitch script. One America’s Jasmin Hovey has more.

2. Vaccine Door-Knocking Instructions Revealed

(not a typo) They got 2 seperate stories with the same title.

3. Study Suggests COVID-19 Survivors Have Strong Antibody Immunity, No Need For COVID Vaccination

4. Deaths From Vaccine Top 6K As FDA Issues Warning After Spike In Cases Of Fatal Heart Inflammation

After they rip the vaccine to shreds article after article, they have the audacity to headline this:
    White House Claims President Trump Has Yet To Endorse Vaccines
    The Biden administration keeps getting the facts wrong while desperately trying to meet it’s vaccination goal

Column after column, story after story that the vaccine causes death, is using us a ginny pigs, can't be trusted, but OH by the way! Biden doesnt want to give Fuhrer Drump credit for creating what we poopoo all over.

https://www.oann.com/tag/vaccine/

I do wonder what is the conclusion for people who visit OAN....
    Ignore virus.
    Call it a hoax.
    Give praise to Don for telling us it is fake, but it is deadly. Dont trust bigpharma, but I alone made the vaccine rollout fast. How fast?
    At Warp Speed!
    https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...accine-summit/

Drumpf's speech:
    "It would normally take five years, six years, seven years, or even more. In order to achieve this goal, we harnessed the full power of government, the genius of American scientists, and the might of American industry to save millions and millions of lives all over the world. We’re just days away from authorization from the FDA, and we’re pushing them hard, at which point we will immediately begin mass distribution.

Before Operation Warp Speed, the typical timeframe for development and approval, as you know, could be infinity. And we were very, very happy that we were able to get things done at a level that nobody has ever seen before. The gold standard vaccine has been done in less than nine months."

THe very demographic that claims this was rushed, no time to test...dont want to acknowledge this was done by their own President. Skip the trial period, just get it out there!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What worries me. Is how this one virus (1st in my lifetime) has mutated or it's offspring has produced so many different kinds in under what? 1 year and a1/2 at best?

wuhan covid 19
    alpha
    delta variant
    BV-1 for its Brazos Valley origin.
    And now 1st case of lambda COVID-19 variant

A major Texas hospital system has reported its first case of the lambda COVID-19 variant, as the state reels from the rampant delta variant from Peru.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-hosp...183000620.html

so if we blame china for wuhan, do we blame Peru for lambda? The delta region for delta? Strong males for alpha?

The C.37 spike protein is characterized by several novel deletions and mutations

does the current vaccine work for all these? Or will we find ourselves a year from today taking booster shots for several variants?
    3, 4 shots per 1/2 year? 6-10 shots a year?
    At what point do we discuss the immune system's ability do at least handle some of the work? Or do we resign and just depend on bigpharma so lovingly giving us this without a nominal fee?

Whatever is in the vaccine seems to be working. However we are treading close to self herding thinking we have only one option- big pharma.
    That is what worries me. How are they so able & so willing to give it to us -across the planet earth...free of charge.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i have a problem with people that push their fears & beliefs onto others & can't prove them to be true
    You have just very succinctly summed up your own behaviour. We are still awaiting one grain of evidence from your massive sand castle.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again the very industry aka Bigpharma (at least in USA) that rails against them claiming the other political party doesnt want to fight to lower the cost of drug perscriptions (cause the other party sides with bigpharma...)

Well, somehow Bigpharma isnt offering us a low price. The shit is free. Every shot. Booster included.

I think of instances like the drug co. Eli Lilly
    At one time Eli Lilly payroll:

Former President George Herbert Walker Bush (one-time member of the Eli Lilly board of directors)
    Former CEO of Enron, Ken Lay (one-time member of the Eli Lilly board of directors)
    George W. Bush’s former director of Management and Budget, Mitch Daniels (a former Eli Lilly vice president)
    George W. Bush’s Homeland Security Advisory Council member, Sidney Taurel (current CEO of Eli Lilly)
    The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (a recipient of Eli Lilly funding)

And how IMO Bush Sr. suckered the American people into claiming- Democrats want to tax you, but I will force bigpharma to pay their fair price. What happened? The taxation was minimized- but so, too was the control the people had...as a result big pharma paying....for decades may have made Congress and/or FDA dependent on their $$$.

What Bush Sr did: Prescription Drug User Fee Act
    Congress clearly likes PDUFA as the act has been renewed five times since 1992.
    https://ethics.harvard.edu/lab/blog/312-risky-drugs

See: Is The FDA Being Compromised By Pharma Payments?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnlam...h=338785d52830

in JLME aka Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics (JLME), Donald W. Light of the School of Public Health, University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ, wrote an article entitled “Risky Drugs: Why The FDA Cannot Be Trusted”.

His claim since Bush enacted that law- the industry started making large contributions to the FDA for reviewing its drug.
    They also make large contributions to Congressmen- since then the FDA has sped up the review process with the result that drugs approved are significantly more likely to cause serious harm, hospitalizations, and deaths.”

His claim: pharma paid congressmen to sponsor legislation that results in the FDA being beholden to pharma for funding for its work.

Congress clearly likes PDUFA as the act has been renewed five times since 1992.

PDUFA-V was approved in 2012 under Obama.
    In 1995, The actual user fee charged to each company filing an NDA in 1995 was $208,000.
    In 2014, the user fee will be $2,169,100.

Is that a good or bad thing that the amount increases? Good for the people or the company or the politicians?

I did look at the opposite side- A John LaMattina disputes the concept of Bigpharma controlling the FDA since the law was enacted. However I am skeptical of him because when I looked at HIS history...he was Senior Partner at PureTech and was previously President, Pfizer Global Research. I would expect for him to defend pharmeceutical companies.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In my opinion, I don't think there is a conspiracy to put tiny robots in the vaccine, no poison, too many nations would have whistleblowers.

I think 3 things at worst- 1. We are literally being used to test it...sometimes people have to come up with something on the spot to solve a problem. 2. There is money somewhere down the line to be made. 3. Population control. Hit with 3 variants of one virus in less than 2 years? When has this EVER happened?

Those who dont take it (like me) could be exterminated. But if enouh time goes by to see results, I may indeed change my mind & get it. As for now, I am dependent on boosting my immune system. I know this is real. Just skeptical of the players who once wanted to get paid off us, is now helping us. Thats a bit perplexing.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-21-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    In my opinion, I don't think there is a conspiracy to put tiny robots in the vaccine, no poison, too many nations would have whistleblowers.

I think 3 things at worst- 1. We are literally being used to test it...sometimes people have to come up with something on the spot to solve a problem. 2. There is money somewhere down the line to be made. 3. Population control. Hit with 3 variants of one virus in less than 2 years? When has this EVER happened?

Those who dont take it (like me) could be exterminated. But if enouh time goes by to see results, I may indeed change my mind & get it. As for now, I am dependent on boosting my immune system. I know this is real. Just skeptical of the players who once wanted to get paid off us, is now helping us. Thats a bit perplexing.

You're not being used to test it. It got tested last year and passed all the tests.

Some of the companiesmaking vaccines are doing it for free. There is literally no money in it for them. hey're doing it to save lives.

There are dozens of variants of the flu virus that circulate every year. Every year they change and the flu vaccine is altered every year to try and cover as many of the current variants as possible.

There's nothing suspicious or unusual about anything to do with covid 19. There's nothing suspicious or unusual about the vaccine other than it was produced in record time -- it passed extensive trials and testing, just at an expedited speed.

With every single vaccine in history any serious issues have shown up in the first two months of the vaccine being administered. This vaccine has been given to hundreds of millions of people safely, it's incredibly safe and incredibly effective. Just get fucking vaccinated, don't let your ignorance kill you:

https://twitter.com/human_chuck/stat...23702113308676

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    i have a problem with people that push their fears & beliefs onto others & can't prove them to be true
    You have just very succinctly summed up your own behaviour. We are still awaiting one grain of evidence from your massive sand castle.
    it's your belief seven times larry. tell me how you know covaids is a virus
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what do you know is real? & can you tell me how you know it's real?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

You're not being used to test it. It got tested last year and passed all the tests.

Some of the companiesmaking vaccines are doing it for free. There is literally no money in it for them. hey're doing it to save lives.

There are dozens of variants of the flu virus that circulate every year. Every year they change and the flu vaccine is altered every year to try and cover as many of the current variants as possible.

There's nothing suspicious or unusual about anything to do with covid 19. There's nothing suspicious or unusual about the vaccine other than it was produced in record time -- it passed extensive trials and testing, just at an expedited speed.

With every single vaccine in history any serious issues have shown up in the first two months of the vaccine being administered. This vaccine has been given to hundreds of millions of people safely, it's incredibly safe and incredibly effective. Just get fucking vaccinated, don't let your ignorance kill you:

sounds like you're giving medical advice. i'll never taken a vaccine but you are welcome to

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure what passing all the tests means. Humans react differently. So it was tested on every blood type, young, old, male female, race, ethnicity? what a coincedence out of all the viruses, this was the one they had ready to go. H1n1, SARS, AIDS, plenty of viruses have hit us, yet this one was so well researched. & ready to go.

As noted, it usually takes years to confirm, this one was identified and resolved in the same year, I am not aware of any other virus having a cure so quick.

And please note- I stated (In my opinion).

Don't let your arrogance kill you. You are not a virologist,(edit) no need for me to go there....

@TIC
    https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...-weapon-2.html
    03-13-2020 02:06 AM

The Poster TIC wrote:
    one of the worst days so far for coronavirus was february tenth. on that day, one hundred & eight people in china died of coronavirus.

I don't report numbers on it, I can't prove/disprove it. So why not take the matter up with yourself?
    Ask you! Why you claimed numbers on it- then deny the existance of what you- referred to as coronavirus- & then offered numbers.

Here is a poster TIC stating who would create the vaccine: israel will create a vaccine

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ht=coronavirus
    either it is not as bad as it's being made out, or they want it to spread

Only you know why Israel would create a vaccine for something you NOW say doesn't exist. Please don't post me. All I can do is ask.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-22-2021 at 07:25 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure what passing all the tests means. Humans react differently. So it was tested on every blood type, young, old, male female, race, ethnicity? what a coincedence out of all the viruses, this was the one they had ready to go. H1n1, SARS, AIDS, plenty of viruses have hit us, yet this one was so well researched. & ready to go.

As noted, it usually takes years to confirm, this one was identified and resolved in the same year, I am not aware of any other virus having a cure so quick.

Don't let your arrogance kill you. You are not a virologist,(edit) no need for me to go there....

@TIC

The Poster TIC wrote:
    one of the worst days so far for coronavirus was february tenth. on that day, one hundred & eight people in china died of coronavirus.

I don't report numbers on it, I can't prove/disprove it. So why not take the matter up with yourself?
    Ask you! Why you claimed numbers on it- then deny the existance of what you- referred to as coronavirus- & then offered numbers.

Here is a poster TIC stating who would create the vaccine: israel will create a vaccine

Only you know why Israel would create a vaccine for something you NOW say doesn't exist. Please don't post me. All I can do is ask.
    the numbers are what was being reported by the mainstream on that day. not mine. israel was developing a vaccine. there are vaccines now. doesn't prove covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. there was a possibility at the time that it could have been manmade. if you make statements like i know this is real then i will call you out. if you can't prove disprove it then you don't know do you? & i'll post you as much as i please

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC

The Poster TIC wrote:

the numbers are what was being reported by the mainstream on that day. not mine. israel was developing a vaccine. there are vaccines now. doesn't prove covaids is a virus caught through the air or off surfaces. there was a possibility at the time that it could have been manmade. if you make statements like i know this is real then i will call you out. if you can't prove disprove it then you don't know do you? & i'll post you as much as i please
    You didn't quote any source, you made the claim. There are others posts as well from you stating similar.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC

The Poster TIC wrote:

You didn't quote any source, you made the claim. There are others posts as well from you stating similar.
    yes mainstream media numbers, not mine. there is no way i could possibility know without performing autopsies myself. you stated you know this is real. i asked what is real & how you know it's real. why are you trying to distract from the question?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC

The Poster TIC wrote:

yes mainstream media numbers, not mine. there is no way i could possibility know without performing autopsies myself. you stated you know this is real. i asked what is real & how you know it's real. why are you trying to distract from the question?
    ask questions? I'm not a virologist. Ask them on boxing. This isnt a virology website. You downtalk the very posters you want answers from. You throw insulting names to Beanz, Tito, Kirklan, to NSBTB. You downtalk Walrus & talk about his God and his dick. You crops photos of peoples' wife. You downtalk the virus. You post one sentence see jane run statements on boxing offering no wisdom on the sport of Boxing. You live here on the off forum and insult everyone with a different perspective. I kindly asked you to post those who want to answer the same question hundreds of times.

You stated the virus existed. You extended condolence to (one) person who said they lost a loved on to corona..and U didnt ask him to prove it.
    What a miserable existance- to come to a boxing website and demand answers on covid... from those you shittalk. Everytime you log on. You got exposed. Your entire conversation from March-May of last year was the virus existed. And it was a govt. conspiracy. Now you want to tell EVERYONE HERE that when they look at the media - they are fools for quoting. so what does that make you for quoting that which You denounce?

You would love to spend time posting on shit like this? Over boxing? Damn. I feel sorry that I dont feel sorry for you.

Thread Information