946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Acid attack facts

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    This may be the greatest thread ever
    Well it was until you posted in it, you smell way too much like fish to ever pass for anything but a straight guy darling. Nobody would ever believe that you were omi-polone. Can't even imagine you as being much of a hoofer either though I may be wrong.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Gay pubs are cool,, but it is atmosphere that relates now. As long as you are comfortabe in who you are the gay thing means nothing.
    Oh yeah means absolutely nothing.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito will start a new thread tomorrow about solar power and Lyle will confess to his communist tendancies.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait...What....I came here to read about acid attacks....this has taken a turn...I'll re-read it tomorrow and see if I have anything constructive to add

I've had far too much to drink

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Tito will start a new thread tomorrow about solar power and Lyle will confess to his communist tendancies.
    If by "communist tendencies" you mean lining up other commies and shooting them count me in

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay so I guess I read it through this thread and I have to say well I don't know what to say but it is very admirable of Miles to have revealed all of these things which I think some of us probably had remotely intimated or intuited but now he has said it pretty much straight forward and that is very admirable of him to come out like that and not care at all what the responses are.

I'm still not quite sure exactly what Miles' srole was during this time that he is mentioning back when he was very intellectual but he felt very broken up emotionally but it was disguising it very well. If he is still thinking about that girl that came up to him in the gay bar then apparently that is where his true heart was. And not so much the gay experimenting sophist hang around with that young guy in his early twenties. Now when walrus who rightly was negatively raped by Master oh s***my Google Text-to-Speech literally said that, it was supposed to say negatively REPPED, but for the sake of this thread I will leave it the way it was hahaha... now walrus has mentioned the Greeks and about miles being a catcher but miles really didn't have much to say about that except going back to that sophist terminology. So in a way we are kind of waiting for an answer to Walrus question but that may be too much to ask for as this is a brand new phenomenon here.

Next we're seriously waiting for @Master now to do an Ode to Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson and reveal that he secretly wears a fascist armband on the weekends hahaha.

like Batman I will have to think about this now and see what I can comment on besides what I have just done. But let it be clear that Miles has definitely been very straightforward and opening this and he is to be commended for that.

as far as Tito fan goes he has to get the award for starting the most dynamic threads that morph and snake their way through all kinds of valleys and Peaks until the whole form is involved suddenly and in an unexpected way

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"morph and snake"

I like that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I deleted several posts in this thread. Not because I am ashamed of who I am, being of course an incredibly sensitive and pretty man, but because it has nothing to do with acid attacks and because I appear to have carved another hole into my arm. I shall withdraw from the forum a while, review my Oscar Wilde books and contemplate mortality.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm certainly not blaming immigrants but young gangs today are worse and have been greatly influenced by immigration, just look at what happened to all the packs of London hyenas when the somali teens started carving them up about 15 years ago? They became even more ruthless just to keep up, so hardly ssurprising things are where they are today.

The acid lark has clearly been adopted too.

However, the notion London is some hellish warzone is utterly laughable, virtually all the stabbings are gang/drug related, people are not terrified to leave their homes.

Reminds me of that Bill Hicks quote about opening the curtains to see the world isn't as evil as reported. I can currently see men and women going to work, children skipping to school and old biddies clipping their hedges. Looks really, really dangerous.
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-28-2018 at 02:18 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So miss Bill Hicks. A proper one off. Genius.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There was a major Acid thing going on in and around London in the late 1980s.
    We used to love it... dancing till sunrise to this fresh new music in fields and dissused warehouses. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Ž

Seriously though chucking Acid in someone's face is a cowardly fucking act and the penalties should be the same as shooting someone.
    I'd actually rather be stabbed than disfigured for life.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles has done great, he said it and he doesn't care, that is the way.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles do not even think to backtrack even 0. 00001 percent after that Valiant effort. You have started a domino effect and it is better for you and for everyone on this phone to look at your model and to look at your forthcomingness and honesty ans to follow suit. This version of Miles was the best

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record I did not have sexual relations with any man.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record I too did not ever have any sexual relations with any man. what did happen though once in 1996 I believe was whilst living in a ghetto I had kind of been together with a girl who let's say was a woman of the night but I am not saying sexual relations but more like what Bill Clinton did with Monica Lewinsky and then a few hours later I was told by someone that that particular woman of the night was actually a man dressed up as a woman. I don't have 100% proof of this but when I thought back it made a bit of sense because her voice was a little deep in retrospect. But in that case I was tricked and did not do that knowingly or consciously

Thread Information