Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

So, still no public report of the Mueller investigation. I think they're just going for the long delay before actual complete sentences in Mueller's own words are out. Trump went on his treasonous ranting again about 'them'. We need to see the complete report, period. Republicant's and Demodont's agreed 420-0 to do so. Now they're hedging juuust a bit. I'd actually like the healthcare debate to take off again but was surprised Trump dropped the proposal to again blitz affordable healthcare act without anything to replace it. Literally nothing on the table. One thing I do no is these bastards are still penalizing tax payers who cannot afford "affordable" healthcare. I think I'm going to make a stubborn effort to find weekly pluses and minuses for the Administration policy wise. Early contenders on the Democrat side are way too blurry to determine. The field is one giant clustefk of retread Bernie and some kid with no specifics jumping on top of tables and stools at every stop with the cameras.

El Kabong Guest

Parts of the Mueller report have to be redacted for legal reasons and "sources & methods" and again the government doesn't turn on a dime. The report will come out, be patient.

As for the Dossier...
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...heres-why/amp/
    This story is utter nonsense, not worthy of a wacky conspiracy theory of an alien invasion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    So, still no public report of the Mueller investigation. I think they're just going for the long delay before actual complete sentences in Mueller's own words are out. Trump went on his treasonous ranting again about 'them'. We need to see the complete report, period. Republicant's and Demodont's agreed 420-0 to do so. Now they're hedging juuust a bit. I'd actually like the healthcare debate to take off again but was surprised Trump dropped the proposal to again blitz affordable healthcare act without anything to replace it. Literally nothing on the table. One thing I do no is these bastards are still penalizing tax payers who cannot afford "affordable" healthcare. I think I'm going to make a stubborn effort to find weekly pluses and minuses for the Administration policy wise. Early contenders on the Democrat side are way too blurry to determine. The field is one giant clustefk of retread Bernie and some kid with no specifics jumping on top of tables and stools at every stop with the cameras.

Are you really surprised though?

Just as many Democrats are frothing at the mouth in anger over the Mueller report summary and STILL want an excuse to hang Trump from the highest lamppost......

so is Trump now in Vengeful Mode and everything now is going to come in super-sized doses. If there was a minute decency filter somewhere in that POTUS head before, it's GONE.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Just as many Democrats are frothing at the mouth in anger over the Mueller report summary and STILL want an excuse to hang Trump from the highest lamppost......

so is Trump now in Vengeful Mode and everything now is going to come in super-sized doses. If there was a minute decency filter somewhere in that POTUS head before, it's GONE.
    ...well they WERE threatening his children with jail sooo that's something that ain't gonna sit too well with anyone.

No matter what Hillary or Obama or anyone else has done their children haven't been threatened with anything, it takes it to another level of personal I'd imagine.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

...well they WERE threatening his children with jail sooo that's something that ain't gonna sit too well with anyone.

No matter what Hillary or Obama or anyone else has done their children haven't been threatened with anything, it takes it to another level of personal I'd imagine.

Wellll...... Chelsea Clinton was 12 when her father became President, and Obama's kids weren't much older soooooo....... no.... I guess they wouldn't have been threatened with anything other than Detention Hall at school.

So scratch THAT ill-fated comparison.

Meanwhile, Trump is The President of the United States of America.

Vindictiveness against the opposing party where it's the American public left holding the bag isn't exactly a good look for the POTUS.

El Kabong Guest

Wellll...... Chelsea Clinton was 12 when her father became President, and Obama's kids weren't much older soooooo....... no.... I guess they wouldn't have been threatened with anything other than Detention Hall at school.

So scratch THAT ill-fated comparison.

Meanwhile, Trump is The President of the United States of America.

Vindictiveness against the opposing party where it's the American public left holding the bag isn't exactly a good look for the POTUS.
    Yeah I'm talking even now what with Chelsea sitting on the board of the Clinton Foundation which has a plethora of problems. Not to mention how the Clinton Foundation paid for her extravagant wedding while money they promised to Haiti was nowhere to bee found.

Donald Trump is somebody who if you hit he's going to punch back and after W just allowed the press to steamroll him for 8 years it's refreshing IMO to see someone stand up for himself against the bloodthirsty horde or rabid leftists which populate our media.

90+% negative coverage of Trump 24/7/365 on ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, HLN, go down the list and he's still polling pretty well all things considered.

What we're witnessing from the media and from leftists (can't even really call them Democrats anymore) is what is called an "Extinction Burst" you see the same reaction to a kid in a store being told "No, you can't have that toy or candy"....the wailing, the crying, the fit pitching....this is what the media is bringing to the table and meanwhile jobs are looking good, Trump is slowly but surely correcting our trade practices which have cost us GENERATIONS of wealth, and people are having pride in their nation again....contrast to Obama's "you didn't build that" and "Those jobs ain't coming back, what do you have a magic wand"? Even the perception of Trump going to bat for the average working class American gives people a little glimmer of hope again vs him going around telling the rest of the world how bad we suck like Obama did.

To not grasp that difference is to not understand Trump. He's cutting promos on the Democrats and I for one think they've earned every single bit of it. They were content to sell every single one of us out to foreign powers.

If Democrats even paid lip service to the greatness of America it would help them a great deal, but they're the party that chants "No borders, no wall, no USA at all"......what the fuck am I supposed to do with that? Meet them halfway? And what would I have then? What kind of place would this be to live and what kind of place would the world as a whole be without America? Sure you'll have jackasses complain about our foreign policy and yeah we're not perfect with that but imagine China with no rival, Russia with no rival...that would be better?!?!? How many people flee to China for help (besides North Koreans MAYBE)? How many flee to Russia for help How many nations get hurt by natural disasters and look to those nations for help?

What is wrong in having pride in your country? What is wrong with celebrating how great life is here? What is wrong with expecting the best from yourself and from others too? Where's the fault in these things? Giving up, handing your future over to the third world won't help anyone it'll just turn America into a shithole and who does that benefit? Democrat politicians? They won't be happy until gated communities sidled up next to barrios are the norm here! They fight for $15/hr and then flood the market with illegals who will work for less! They fight for the social safety net and then illegals use it all up and don't pay into it! They worry about the sustainability of the Earth and never pay a single thought to the sustainability of the American way of life and it's shortsighted, elitist, and it'll get hundreds of millions of people killed. How do I know that? Because it happens every fucking time it's tried!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is not about defending or criticizing Trump anymore Lyle. I've given up on that.

This is about Trump being totally transparent in his vindictiveness where it's like... "Ok, since the Dems just put me through the wringer about the damn Russia collusion, well... I'm just gonna... I'm gonna.... well.... FUCK the Affordable Care Act... that's what. Since they "punched" me, I'm gonna punch back. To hell with what middle class America needs or wants. I'm gonna stick it to the devil Democrats.

And hey, you know I've got nothing but love for you and Walrus. But this is what I said:

...... and this is what you both read:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'm one of the precious few on this forum with an objective bone in his body. It's tiresome arguing with fanatics on either side.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got the blah blah blah part but what the hell does the rest of it mean

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is not about defending or criticizing Trump anymore Lyle. I've given up on that.

This is about Trump being totally transparent in his vindictiveness where it's like... "Ok, since the Dems just put me through the wringer about the damn Russia collusion, well... I'm just gonna... I'm gonna.... well.... FUCK the Affordable Care Act... that's what. Since they "punched" me, I'm gonna punch back. To hell with what middle class America needs or wants. I'm gonna stick it to the devil Democrats.

And hey, you know I've got nothing but love for you and Walrus. But this is what I said:

I'm one of the precious few on this forum with an objective bone in his body. It's tiresome arguing with fanatics on either side.
    Most people here think Dems and Reps suck. It is not a minority position. I might even start a poll.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

I was just attempting to explain WHY Trump was/is in a vengeful mode as I thought that would be helpful as some people are not aware what he has been put through.

The Democrats have attempted a coup on the Presidency of Donald Trump, Watergate will be long forgotten after this. It's taking so long because the media is in on this too although to what extent I am not certain, but they are certainly culpable.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Can we set a date on when you'll accept that the Q stuff is rubbish and you tip your money over?
    When do you think is fair?
    You have to rationalise a date in your head. Bear in mind this conspiracy theory has thousands of sealed indictments ready to go. The case is all wrapped up. Indictments means grand juries have heard the evidence and have voted to indict. So all the evidence has been collected and the charging documents produced and filed and they're now sitting in various court dockets waiting to be unsealed. Trump can declassify any information he wants at any time with a phone call. Anything. So what's the hold up? Surely when the Mueller report comes out would be the time to counterattack?

I mean it won't be a counterattack anyway, it'll be the biggest political/criminal justice event in history. There'll be wall to wall media coverage of it for years while all the various trials play out even though they're not covering it at all right now because obviously none of them want to touch the biggest story in history even though it's all guaranteed to come out at some point.But the bottom line is there's nothing to stop Trump doing this. The indictments have all been ready to go for months now.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Can we set a date on when you'll accept that the Q stuff is rubbish and you tip your money over?
    No, but you have made bullshit claims for the past two years spewing out everything every liberal tv and radio personality has said
    What bullshit claims did I make? Show me.

I've said it's unlikely that whatever Mueller turns up will result in anything other than the GOP defending Trump againsr it and that he's not going to be impeached. I said that the crimes that will get Trump in the end are ones the public can understand. Money laundering, fraud and so on and that anything Russia related is just going to be a partisan foodfight. That's still the case.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He set the healthcare debate off again because he wants to destroy Obama's greatest achievement. There's nothing else to it. The GOP don't have anything to replace Obamacare with and don't want anything to do with replacing it. They don't want the subject to come up in the 2020 election at all. Trump has appointed a crack team of Republicans to come up with a healthcare plan the most prominent of whom is the guy who ran the company responsible for the biggest Medicare fraud in history. Of course he paid a $1.7 billion fine (which was nearly as much as he stole from the government!) and instead of going to jail is now the Governor of Florida.

Here's how the GOP are reacting to Trump's healthcare push:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...h-care-1241142

The Democratic field is awful. Unelectable Bernie and a bunch of finger in the wind politicians. Literally any one of them would be an improvement on Trump though. It's not like they're going to have sixty votes in the Senate to get anything done and Trump won't be able to get anything through the House so all in all the country would be much better off with a Democrat winning in 2020.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was just attempting to explain WHY Trump was/is in a vengeful mode as I thought that would be helpful as some people are not aware what he has been put through.

The Democrats have attempted a coup on the Presidency of Donald Trump, Watergate will be long forgotten after this. It's taking so long because the media is in on this too although to what extent I am not certain, but they are certainly culpable.
    Exactly how did the Democrats attempt a coup?

Thread Information