Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Okay..
    Didnt go downtown Cleveland today, too hot!

But to retake my thread...many Republicans against Trump have made it clear to me why.
    I will (try) to convey it.

Short answer is a battle of loyalty.
    George Washington spoke of it and protestors yesterday tried to bring it to Pro Trump.
    They weren't listenin....imo.

Loyalty to principles
    Or loyalty to one's party.
    And what if...our party nomination doesn't espouse our principles.. .
    @SlimTrae IMO you politicize too much. I don't like Trump because he's Republican. I like him Cuz he's Trump. People I've spoken to don't like him bcuz he's a Republican. They like him because he is himself.

IMO bro people are too into the Dem/Repub paradigm, that the govt wants people to fall for.

If Trump became Democrat today, I'd vote for Trump.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Didn't get the backlash on Cruz at all last night. Why in the feck would I want an endorsement or false words from a man I do not respect and who I know does not believe them It's ironic the guy running as the outsider and anti politician sites a political agreement made prior to the process beginning. Is there anything more anti establishment than walking into a nominees ivory tower, standing on his stage and raising your fingers in his face .

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Didn't get the backlash on Cruz at all last night. Why in the feck would I want an endorsement or false words from a man I do not respect and who I know does not believe them It's ironic the guy running as the outsider and anti politician sites a political agreement made prior to the process beginning. Is there anything more anti establishment than walking into a nominees ivory tower, standing on his stage and raising your fingers in his face .
    I think it was a set up. Trump invited him, new what he would say before hand and knew it would cause controversy putting him at the top of the news cycle once again. Trump is always 11 moves ahead when it comes to free advertising. He is the grand chess master of campaigns.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think it was a set up. Trump invited him, new what he would say before hand and knew it would cause controversy putting him at the top of the news cycle once again. Trump is always 11 moves ahead when it comes to free advertising. He is the grand chess master of campaigns.
    All of us from New York City (and its environs CT, NJ) are ALWAYS 11 steps ahead of everybody else.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh I've seen that and both had known no endorsement was coming. All I'm seeing today is the Trump flock admonishing Cruz for breaking his word and being called the divider of party. Some cannot see the approaching cliff beyond the glare of Trumps glorious glowing arse cheeks.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh I've seen that and both had known no endorsement was coming. All I'm seeing today is the Trump flock admonishing Cruz for breaking his word and being called the divider of party. Some cannot see the approaching cliff beyond the glare of Trumps glorious glowing arse cheeks.
    The approaching cliff that's rich. We are at the bottom of the fucking gully from the last 8 years of Obama-nomics and Obama-Libby-Libby- SJW patheticness.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    All of us from New York City (and its environs CT, NJ) are ALWAYS 11 steps ahead of everybody else.
    ...yeah just so long as they decline any invites to talk in Dallas.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    ...yeah just so long as they decline any invites to talk in Dallas.
    Dallas, ahhh yes, ....

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The approaching cliff that's rich. We are at the bottom of the fucking gully from the last 8 years of Obama-nomics and Obama-Libby-Libby- SJW patheticness.
    No fan of Obama me, but "we'll blow them brown fookers up real good" and wear big dumb hats isn't much of a policy going away from the mentioned 8 yrs of hellz? Couple of weeks ago we strafed Isis a new arsehole and put at least 200,000 virgins up above to work when they fled Fallujah. Not Obama not Trump.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"we'll blow them brown fookers up real good" and wear big dumb hats isn't much of a policy"
    ′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Â°Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·Ã·

That's Trump's policy? Who are "them brown fookers"? ISIS? So, you dont support bombing ISIS Wtf? The big dumb hats his supporters wear are "Trump's policy"?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No fan of Obama me, but "we'll blow them brown fookers up real good" and wear big dumb hats isn't much of a policy going away from the mentioned 8 yrs of hellz? Couple of weeks ago we strafed Isis a new arsehole and put at least 200,000 virgins up above to work when they fled Fallujah. Not Obama not Trump.
    Isis will disband and or surrender when his excellency takes power.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"we'll blow them brown fookers up real good" and wear big dumb hats isn't much of a policy"

That's Trump's policy? Who are "them brown fookers"? ISIS? So, you dont support bombing ISIS Wtf? The big dumb hats his supporters wear are "Trump's policy"?
    . Call me skeptical bud but I need a little bit more than we'll take the oil, dismiss critical thinking ex Generals, target the families and decide to listen to NATO allies or not. Maybe tonight he'll lay out a plan and direction. And yes, 'make America great again' is his slogan. On a big dumb hat. Made in China.

America is already great ffs. It's the arseclowns in Washington who have fecked it up.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

. Call me skeptical bud but I need a little bit more than we'll take the oil, dismiss critical thinking ex Generals, target the families and decide to listen to NATO allies or not. Maybe tonight he'll lay out a plan and direction. And yes, 'make America great again' is his slogan. On a big dumb hat. Made in China.

America is already great ffs. It's the arseclowns in Washington who have fecked it up.
    Being skeptical is OK. But God almighty when you have 2 choices and one is a sleazy lifelong corrupt scandalous career politician and fucking dwarf to boot, you just GOTTA vote for the other. Its a no brainer.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe a few years in reeducation will do the trick for you. Trump doesn't need to explain he already said he has great wonderful to ideas. Trump will be so great we will get sick of winning. This is our time, you look but you do not see, you listen but you do not hear. It is better for a country of sheep to be led by a lion than for a country of lions led by a sheep. @denilson200

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being skeptical is OK. But God almighty when you have 2 choices and one is a sleazy lifelong corrupt scandalous career politician and fucking dwarf to boot, you just GOTTA vote for the other. Its a no brainer.
    I want to see what happens now. Id be a touch down if Hillary got in cause it will just be the same as usual no change and all excuses with underhand dealings.

Besides I really want to see Donald and Vlad punchon over the top of a desk now too meet and talk foreign agendas.
    Last edited by Andre; 07-22-2016 at 05:13 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information