Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    He's done some good things and some bad things.

He's made some good decisions that will have a positive impact on the economy.

He's been as bad as any President in dividing the country. If you see a divided country as a good thing, I guess that's your prerogative.

Domestically never was my fear about Trump.

Globally was where most of my concerns lie.

And frankly...... Trump has proven to be Putin's bitch.
    By doing what? As compared to who?

The very same policy wonks who used to tout Obama as brilliant want Trump to what? March up to Putin and punch him in the face? What does that achieve? A friendly Putin might be more able or willing to help in Syria or Iran or North Korea....but we're going to toss the very idea of peace aside to have a shooting war with Russia? Yeah that sounds brilliant.

Very same folks scared to death of Trump starting a nuclear war are now bitching about him attempting to get along with Russia......and nobody finds that odd?

We'll see what happens with Putin in the future.

Yes.... we'll see what happens with Putin in the future. That in fact will be the telling result to Trump's "handling" of Putin in the present. We may all be attempting to predict a future no one really knows.

Obama, O-shmama. C'mon Lyle..... you know I of all people couldn't care less about Obama at this point. He's history. But no... no one wants Trump to "punch Putin in the face". But there is such a thing as balance. Showing strength while being friendly and constructive. Applaud the good..... reprehend the bad. Putin needs to know who's in control. Right now in his mind it's him (Putin). How does a President achieve balance with someone like Putin? Hell.... I don't know. I guess that's why they pay the President the big bucks.

But again I agree. Let's see what happens with Putin in the future. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.

My point still stands regarding Trump. I'm in hopes that Trump will have blazed a trail for other politicians to follow, but without the unnecessary rough edges. Regardless of what Trump fanatics might think, it's possible to accomplish whatever Trump has accomplished without insulting, alienating, and dividing people even more than Obama did. Which by the way is something I thoroughly criticize Obama for. And is why I don't like when you bring up Obama all the time. It serves little purpose. I hated Bush Jr. But I've stopped bringing him up loooong ago.
    What on earth are you talking about? 'Putin needs to know who is in control'......Well, what do you want Trump to do? Wrestle him? Nuke Moscow? I literally have no idea what you are saying here. It is just a stream of words and then you conclude by saying something about paying the President 'big bucks'.

I love you Tito, but sometimes you go a bit Beanzy.

The love's mutual, Miles.

But no. No punching..... no wrestling. Definitely no nuking. Why is the principle of balance so difficult to comprehend? Is it only a choice between punching and nuking Putin..... or laying down so Putin can step on him? Where's all the bravado and chest-puffing he saves for his own citizens. Hell..... he's got no problem firing off a Tweet insulting the globally-insignificant Rosie O'Donnell. But play a little hardball with Putin? No, no no...... we can't have him get a little miffed, right?

C'mon guys, let's be real here.
    @TitoFan @Gandalf wtf i is going on here? What’s this love bullshit. Miles is mine. I like u tits but u are walking a fine line. Miles I know I said I want hot gay sex with @Kirkland Laing but that’s only because he will stfu when I’m done with him. If tits and miles don’t knock this shit off I’m going to do something as soon as I can think of the appropriate thing to do in a case such as this. It’s a manage of four or something crazy and I’m sure @Master wants to get in on it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's only platonic, Walrus. You're still Miles' main squeeze.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's only platonic, Walrus. You're still Miles' main squeeze.
    Thanks tits, love u babe

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito fan of course I support Joe Arpaio. Are you kidding me?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump showed who he is owned and cotrolled by which is Putin.

That was frankly embarassing. Trump could have hid it better but the gimp in him had to bend over backwards and take it up the ass.

You Americans must be proud.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Trump is going to cause a nuclear war!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump showed who he is owned and cotrolled by which is Putin.

That was frankly embarassing. Trump could have hid it better but the gimp in him had to bend over backwards and take it up the ass.

You Americans must be proud.

Trump didn't challenge Putin to a public duel.

Pick.....a....side.

El Kabong Guest

A couple things to keep in mind

1. Just because Trump didn't berate Putin in public doesn't mean that they didn't have a knock down drag out in private (as is more typical with diplomacy)

2. The indicted Russians are accused of doing exactly what Americans do in other nations' elections.

3. Russia apparently played both sides against each other so it's not as if Putin said "OK comrades, go win Trump this election".

4. Demanding Trump attack Putin about election meddling is demanding Trump weaken the legitimacy of his own presidency....what bright person (let alone a politician) would open themselves up for that? Trump gets 90% negative press anyway why give the rabid anti-Trump press red meat?

5. Does no one remember "Tell Vladimir after I win the election I'll have more flexibility" - Obama OR the plastic "Reset" button handed to the Russians by Hillary? I guess those don't matter because Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since when does Trump do diplomacy in public, stop making excuses for him.

Russians tried to affect your nations' elections and that is out of order

Trump should have attacked Putin about election meddling and not not his own side.

Stop using Obama as Titofan says he is the past.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Russia" tried. Hahahaha

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The UK tried too, then, when Christopher Steele did his dirty shit.

Get real.

"Russia" tried
    Hahahaha

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump took the word of KGB over FBI and even Fox News are critical of him.

You carry on defending Trump.

Your country, your choice.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The word of his own people? You call the Deep state that is working to undermine him who are among his own party " his own people"?

Give me the FBI who's pathetic performance showed a clear bias to Hillary Clinton and a desperate measure agenda to take Donald Trump out of there at any cost?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Since when does Trump do diplomacy in public, stop making excuses for him.

Russians tried to affect your nations' elections and that is out of order

Trump should have attacked Putin about election meddling and not not his own side.

Stop using Obama as Titofan says he is the past.
    He did diplomacy in public with Kim Jong Un did you forget that already? I'm not "making excuses" I'm merely reminding you that just because Trump was nice to Putin in public doesn't mean he was nice in private and even if he was that doesn't matter as much as the results. Trump said himself "I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics"...does that not resonate with any of you? Or are you guys just out for blood?

Yeah Russia has done that before and America has done that before, turnabout is fair play.

OK then @Master explain to me what you believe the reaction would have been had Trump verbally laid waste to Putin on stage in front of the public....I will be HAPPY to explain how the American (and World) press would react.

I'll use Obama and I'll use Hillary because they have both interacted with the Russians numerous times and since the press was their little lapdogs they never said a negative thing about how they handled Russia.....Master....they never said a negative thing not during the "I'll have more flexibility after the election" not the stupid fucking reset button, not the "I told Putin to cut it out"....Obama AND Hillary sat on their hands as Putin took Crimea and yet we don't hear or read ANYTHING negative about that. We don't hear or read anything negative about Obama telling Mitt Romney "The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back". Why? Oh that is simple, the mainstream media is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party that's why.

El Kabong Guest

Trump expelling 60 Russian diplomats in wake of UK nerve agent attack
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/26/polit...ats/index.html

Reports: Russian Contractors Killed by US Strike in Syria
    https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...trike-in-syria

Trump Slams Germany Over Gas Imports From Russia
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-s...sia-1531339694

Donald Trump slams Nato allies over military spending ahead of summit
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ahead-leaving/

TRUMP WAS TOO NICE TO PUTIN

Trump holds a hard line on Russia and it's "OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE IN NUCLEAR WAR!!!!"

Trump pulls his punches with Russia and it's "OMG HE'S A RUSSIAN AGENT!!!"

Get fucked

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Typical over recation. Trump is always right with you and does no wrong.

We do not want a nuclear war but we do want Putin told when he is wrong.

Thread Information