Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Defend Loma’s double talk for laughs

I can provide video evidence of everything I’m about to state so please don’t waste time debating the facts. Let’s hear your justification

Loma tells Haney he can be ready, talk to his manager. Haney and Hearn reach out to his manager. His manager says not to send a contract, that Bob needs to decide.

Strike one, Loma said the manager decides.

Bob says the fight can’t be made until Haney leaves DAZN. We know that’s BS because Loma fought Campbell on Dazn. Nobody is saying Joshua has to leave DAZN. Obvious BS.

Now Loma says “send the contract” after his manager says not to send the contract. Strike 2. But in THE SAME INTERVIEW he says it can’t happen until 2022! So why are you saying you’ll be ready, and send the contract? Strike 3

Bob says the fighters decide, the fighter says the manager decides, and the manager says Bob decides. Nice circle of BS. And they say they can’t because of TV contracts when we have already seen that is BS.

Go ahead. You know you want to defend this BS, have at it

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Defend Loma’s double talk for laughs

Teo is the goat of the divison and Haney is the Bogeyman.

Loma is in a weird position where time isn’t on his side and he needs a surperb performance on his next outing to put him right back at the top.

Fat boy Tank is ducking all the heat and running to another division, and Garcia is mandatory to fight for a world title with Haney but is chasing Tank?!

Everything is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My defense is @imp defense....if its a good one to the board. if not, then my defense isn't a good defense, only cause I used someone else's.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I can provide video evidence of everything I’m about to state so please don’t waste time debating the facts. Let’s hear your justification

Loma tells Haney he can be ready, talk to his manager. Haney and Hearn reach out to his manager. His manager says not to send a contract, that Bob needs to decide.

Strike one, Loma said the manager decides.

Bob says the fight can’t be made until Haney leaves DAZN. We know that’s BS because Loma fought Campbell on Dazn. Nobody is saying Joshua has to leave DAZN. Obvious BS.

Now Loma says “send the contract” after his manager says not to send the contract. Strike 2. But in THE SAME INTERVIEW he says it can’t happen until 2022! So why are you saying you’ll be ready, and send the contract? Strike 3

Bob says the fighters decide, the fighter says the manager decides, and the manager says Bob decides. Nice circle of BS. And they say they can’t because of TV contracts when we have already seen that is BS.

Go ahead. You know you want to defend this BS, have at it

I don't know the timelines for any of this but the most recent thing i can find after a 10 second search is

“Loma vs Haney? That’s a fight we would certainly consider. That’d be a really good fight. There’s a lot of good fights for Loma… Loma can fight maybe Ryan Garcia. Or, if he wants to go down, maybe Oscar Valdez is a great match for Loma,” Arum told Barbershop Conversations.

This is what promoters do. I mean we are talking about Arum here so I would not take it personally if I were Haney. I have no doubt Lomachenko would fight anyone but it is never as simple as that. You know this. Is Haney not going to fight Linares next?

If it was that simple for Loma to go and fight on DAZN for loads of wonga I am pretty sure he would.

Are you now really suggesting that Loma shirks from a challenge, has been matched easily, is afraid of Haney or any other fighter in and around his weight class?

Haney and Loma having a twitter war is just an excuse for you to jump on it as 'evidence' of your own conspiracy theory. You are looking for confirmation bias and you found it but it doesn't actually prove anything.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Double speak and contradictions in the sport aren't exactly a new thing. Loma would have been more honest to stick with what he was on about earlier...show us something Haney. Who are you, who have you beat? I think Haney would do well to focus on Linares on May 15th the one Loma ko'd three years ago. Do people realize that at the exact time, give or take a couple of weeks, when Loma was beating Linares that Haney was bringing his collective opponents record of 140-148-16 into a stepping stone trinket fight with a Mason Menard. Haney needs to do work, plain and simple. Impress vs Linares and then it looks like they're mandating he fight Javier Fortuna who frankly is very dangerous if Haney doesn't get his mind off of bitter twitter rants. He's not owed anything, frankly he had it handed to him and has of yet to do the substantial scalp collecting work. Well literally e mailed to him but that is beside the point. The lightweights are acting like teeny bop divas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Loma beats Haney with minimum problems
    The wicked shall die by there own wickedness.

Thread Information