Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Darchinya planning on fighting a pinoy in Australia

Just read VIc may fight either Alex Banal or Eden Sonsona. I think Banal is a hot prospect wth good power,could anyone give any info on the other guy please. The fight will be in the super flyweight division.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Darchinya planning on fighting a pinoy in Australia

and thats that he wanted a direct rematch with Donaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A.J. Banal will ice Vic's azz even worst than Nonito did to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently nonito is refusing a rematch so i guess vic is just goin on with his plans. Supposedly hussy hussein is looking to fight donaire, could be interesting if hussy gets himself into his old form.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Just read VIc may fight either Alex Banal or Eden Sonsona. I think Banal is a hot prospect wth good power,could anyone give any info on the other guy please. The fight will be in the super flyweight division.
    Of course he will, but it won't be anyone with any chance of hitting him.
    Sadly it'll probably be some Pinoy guy with no power and a pretty damn! mediocre record who will just go on there and is gonna get banged up just so that Vic can get some of his anger and frustration out on a Pinoy for what Nonito did to him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Sadly it'll probably be some Pinoy guy with no power and a pretty damn! mediocre record who will just go on there and is gonna get banged up just so that Vic can get some of his anger and frustration out on a Pinoy for what Nonito did to him.
    Due,I think you should watch AJ Banal,he's in our prospects thread,decent fighter and will only get better. He certainly has power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Due,I think you should watch AJ Banal,he's in our prospects thread,decent fighter and will only get better. He certainly has power.
    aj's my favorite prospect right now. the kid's only 18 and is fighting the best opponents available. i wouldn't put him in with darchinyan at this point but i think he'll give vic a run for his money if ever this fight happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser
    aj's my favorite prospect right now. the kid's only 18 and is fighting the best opponents available. i wouldn't put him in with darchinyan at this point but i think he'll give vic a run for his money if ever this fight happens.
    banal just smoked jorge cardenas last night.
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    i expected that. cardenas is a step down for him as far as quality of opponents goes. he's been going for tough match-ups in his last 6 fights previous to last night and he's only 18 years old. that's why i like this kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yep! for an 18 yr old, hes doing very good. i think he has a good chance of making vic"chiny"darchinyan retire.
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a.j is looking good but an 18 year old is a baby inside a ring with a veteran like vic. I wouldn't put a.j in with vic just yet. it could be like boomboom de leon all over again, that turned out to be a desaster for the young talent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334
    I've seen Cardenas on TVpatrol. Round 3 brutal KO. He couldn't get up and they had to use stretcher to haul him in hospital.

Erik Ortiz was messed up too by Z Gorres.

Thread Information