Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor - Kobe Bryant to enter the boxing world?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Rumor - Kobe Bryant to enter the boxing world?

Yes its true. There have been rumors looming about this since 2003 by insiders. The rumors have been aggressively brought up again in recent weeks. It has been said hes been training for this for a long time. He is expected to fight someone at the heayweight rankings and its someone to known.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rumor - Kobe Bryant to enter the boxing world?

Won't believe it until I see it. I highly doubt it since his basketball contract and endorsements is way more lucrative then what he could make off boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fight a known Heavyweight

Hmm, maybe he could fight Evander Holyfield.

Bryans 7th round stoppage when Holyfield gets tired of Kobe boxing circles and jumping 360's around him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by spidey17
    Yes its true. There have been rumors looming about this since 2003 by insiders. The rumors have been aggressively brought up again in recent weeks. It has been said hes been training for this for a long time. He is expected to fight someone at the heayweight rankings and its someone to known.
    I heard Shaq was thinking about boxing. I have no memory of where I heard this, but I heard it. Maybe they are going to fight each other and finally settle their differences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    I heard Shaq was thinking about boxing. I have no memory of where I heard this, but I heard it. Maybe they are going to fight each other and finally settle their differences.
    I think seeing what Charles Barkley did to him would have killed his ego.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PFP dumbest post in a long time... is this royal AGAIN?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    No, then it would have said

"but he ducked the Olympics because Mikkel Kessler play team ball and have 50 inch virctical and dunk 3 pointers and shoot slam dunk and beat all nba they keep him out because wacko commisions the ball play cause they dont like jams tony, Kessler is partner king!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes

"but he ducked the Olympics because Mikkel Kessler play team ball and have 50 inch virctical and dunk 3 pointers and shoot slam dunk and beat all nba they keep him out because wacko commisions the ball play cause they dont like jams tony, Kessler is partner king!!

hahahaha! CC!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha. cc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stupid post! Any pro athletes contract is not going to permit them from participating in any activity deemed dangerous by the team. You hear about it every year. This almost superstar athlete violated his contract by riding a motorcycle, playing a game of pick up basketball, etc.... There have been several times a player has been let go by a team because of doing one of the things mentioned.

Besides do you really think the Lakers would let Bryant do anything that might get himself injured? They most likely have somebody tailing him every where he goes to make sure he doesnt get hurt.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kobe and Shaq will be this century's version of Lyle Alzado, Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Mark Gastineau. They should stick with basketball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

omfg!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE SEEN ON MEAR IN A MINUTE LOL
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    I think seeing what Charles Barkley did to him would have killed his ego.
    What did Sir Charles do?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Canvasback
    Kobe and Shaq will be this century's version of Lyle Alzado, Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Mark Gastineau. They should stick with basketball.
    Hey Alzado was my boy! Darth Raider, 3 Mile Lyle (I might steal that one for myself), etc.

Thread Information