Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: drinking alone on the worst possible night of the week, why do I always do it???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: drinking alone on the worst possible night of the week, why do I always do it???

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Well that's that, Christmas is officially over 4 days on the piss and I'm done, I'm actually looking forward to work, it means getting back into a routine and not drinking purely because it's expected.

I've managed to slice my thumb open as well, it ain't to bad I don't think...probably a step off a hospital job, I'll just be really pissed off if I can't play my piano, I'm not sure at the minute, in all fairness I kind of think it needs stitches
    If this is your attempt to stop drinking in 2016 as a new years resolution then good job.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: drinking alone on the worst possible night of the week, why do I always do it???

well I've gone it again but this time it was...celebration...maybe

I haven't been able to play my guitar for over 12 months because of a whiplash injury, but I restrung my guitar and I've played like a motherfucker all day ''I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS''

nothing like having a drink and making your own music

its amazing how you don't forget the only thing holding me back is my baby soft fingers

so fucking glad to be playing again

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This time it isn't the worst possible night of the week, I'm not at work tomorrow and I've just ended up having a decent drink, looking at my coffee table I've got 3 big bottles of stella 3 cans of stella and a bottle of rum (only got 2 drinks out of that)

thing is I'm enjoying my music now and the only thing in my fridge is a lonely can of emergancy special brew, I think I'm gunna crack the bad boy, after all what have I got to lose

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a semi serious note, I've been thinking maybe its about time that I find myself a female friend to share the pleasure of my company with, the only problem is that I half think I've actually become institutionalized, there is a bird at work who I often think could be the buffalo I spear with my arrow, but then I think that I will need to speak to someone once I finish work, I will have to think about meals (chicken and chips will only go so far in a relationship)

I'm just waxing lyrical here by the way lads, I mean I don't wanna get roped into watching Emerdale or Corrie (or worse both) every night of the fucking week

where I am at the moment, I get to drink when I want, watch what I want, do what I want and stick to my masturbational schedule without anyone getting in my ear.

Plus I'm not sure referring to someone of the opposite sex as a bird or a buffalo would go down to well, I reckon I should have been bord 30 years earlier, then I'd be right in the thick of it

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well I've gone it again but this time it was...celebration...maybe

I haven't been able to play my guitar for over 12 months because of a whiplash injury, but I restrung my guitar and I've played like a motherfucker all day ''I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS''

nothing like having a drink and making your own music

its amazing how you don't forget the only thing holding me back is my baby soft fingers

so fucking glad to be playing again
    Don't be a wuss give up the booze and do H.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait until the worst possible night of the week is the one you don't drink alone, only then will you understand real pain.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't be the only guy who mistook Thursday for Friday on the calendar this week Hic'

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My heads bloody killing this morning

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My heads bloody killing this morning
    Sound like Tony Stark from Iron man who was a alcoholic womanizer than Batman.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I had a few drinks with me mom n dad on Friday and yesterday I was almost willing myself to have a drink but ended up drinking coffee and eating ham sandwiches, today though, Sunday the day before I need to face another week at work I've ended up drinking 6 cans and now I'm looking at the Rum.

Why the fuck didn't this overwhelming urge to get pissed hit me yesterday so I'd have time to recover

The mind boggles

Also my Sunday dinner has gone out of the window and I'm just going to have steak on a plate
    `

On Tuesday night I walked my daughter and her friend to brownies and on the way home I stopped off at the pub, its not a pub I usually go in so I was pretty sure there would be no one in there that I knew

I sat there on my own and drank 3 pints of stella and then went back and picked them up when brownies had finished

sad I know

thing is I actually quite enjoyed the peace and the beer and I'm quite looking forward to next tuesday
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny stuff, but why do people drink Stella? It's the most boring Belgian beer I've ever had.. It's not even neutral for a pilsner, there is something skunky about that shit. I guess Im biased as I almost always prefer ales, @kirklandLaing clued me into Duvel's, that stuff is very very good.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@kirklandlaing

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF is up with the mention feature? I'm spelling his name right damint.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    WTF is up with the mention feature? I'm spelling his name right damint.
    You Sure ? Have you not a jar yet then ...@ P for....P KING ..
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Greenbeanz

@kirklandLaing

Thread Information