Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do not understand why we are strking IS. They are killing muslims and westerners like the ones before them. Why are IS so scary to the west?
    They have more money and have stolen more weapons, and are attempting form a large nation dedicated to the destruction of the west. And they have declared war with us already.

We should nip it in the bud before we see huge terror attacks again
    How can you prevent huge terror attacks?

They have no air defence or air attack so its a pretty easy battle of dropping bombs from a distance.

Wonder what would make the us drop a mini nuke?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US and Coalition strikes Syria

Nuke?

No, I mean LARGE ground troop forces sweeping slowly and steadily across the area and massacring Islamic State fighters. Setting up refugee camps and protecting civilians while hammering the hell out of our enemies.

Our enemies understand 1 thing FORCE and we have it, we just need a leader who will allow our troops and military leaders to do their jobs unencumbered by these bullshit rules of engagement...The United States has the greatest military in the entire world, let's not hamstring ourselves, if we were to stomp out the Islamic State in a precise and serious manner then it sends the message to any and all who would be our enemies that we're through fucking around with this shit.

This war has been kept going by the failures of POLITICIANS and that is the real tragedy here
    I wasn't implying we should nuke the area. I was merely saying that would be the only way to win this war purely from the air pointing out ground troops will at some point be necessary. @Master, these guys said they will do anything they can to destroy the US. That is why this stuff, which we as a country are weary off, is happening. We would all prefer all to live and let live but when war is declared on you, I guess this is what happens

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nuke?

No, I mean LARGE ground troop forces sweeping slowly and steadily across the area and massacring Islamic State fighters. Setting up refugee camps and protecting civilians while hammering the hell out of our enemies.

Our enemies understand 1 thing FORCE and we have it, we just need a leader who will allow our troops and military leaders to do their jobs unencumbered by these bullshit rules of engagement...The United States has the greatest military in the entire world, let's not hamstring ourselves, if we were to stomp out the Islamic State in a precise and serious manner then it sends the message to any and all who would be our enemies that we're through fucking around with this shit.

This war has been kept going by the failures of POLITICIANS and that is the real tragedy here
    I wasn't implying we should nuke the area. I was merely saying that would be the only way to win this war purely from the air pointing out ground troops will at some point be necessary. @Master, these guys said they will do anything they can to destroy the US. That is why this stuff, which we as a country are weary off, is happening. We would all prefer all to live and let live but when war is declared on you, I guess this is what happens

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bomb the fuck out of them.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not my words, but the words of Paul Joseph Watson and Syrian Girl who are both highly articulate and beautiful people.

The Truth About U.S. Air Strikes on Syria With Syrian Girl - YouTube

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Not my words, but the words of Paul Joseph Watson and Syrian Girl who are both highly articulate and beautiful people.

Miles do you get all your "news" from infowars?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

Miles do you get all your "news" from infowars?
    In the morning I always check Independent, Guardian, Infowars, New York Times, Russia Today, UK Column, Zero hedge, Drudge Report, BBC, CNN and others time permitting. Syria Girl is in the video above, what more do you want?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love The Intercept too, lots of sources, but like I say, information and presentation means that Syrian Girl is the best. I even read the bloody Daily Mail (shame on me).

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...-bombed-obama/

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus any group can say they declare war on US does not mean they stand a chance. I think we are playing into their hands. They are enticing a reaction and creating further terror.

On a separate note @Gandalf that link with that woman is brilliant, she is fit and great big lips. Love her accent.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good man, she is brilliant. I love my wife tremendously, but if she would only talk to me like that. Syriangirl is why we must all resist American lies. And they are lies. Nobody believes them, they are bombing illegally. Again.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This is the seventh Muslim country the Nobel peace laureate has bombed since he took office five years ago.
    ....Says the guy who though Obama was the best choice for President
    And Obama is the least militaristic senior politician in America. Any Republican and even Hillary, especially Hillary, would have done far more bombing than Obama has.

You DO understand that this recent "air strike strategy" was brought about by the many many blunders of President Obama right? Time table, leaving Iraq before they were ready, leaving a vacuum in Iraq for ISIS to fill.....Obama OWNS those decisions whether he or any of his sycophantic lickspittles like it or not!

Mr. Peace Prize...everybody loves Obama...especially Kirkland whose only defense of Obama now is that he's "not as bad as the others".....pathetic, own what YOU supported
    The timetable for leaving Iraq was agreed by the Bush administration before Obama took office. Whether American troops were in Iraq or not wouldn't stop ISIS fighting in Iraq. The more American troops you have in Iraq the more jihadis will flock there to fight them. Try and remember far back in the mists of time to ten years ago and see how reluctant jihadis were to fight in Iraq with 150 000 US troops there. Bush ended up having to put them on the payroll to stop them killing US soldiers while he negotiated his retreat from Iraq.

What Obama did do wrong was arming "moderate" jihadis in Syria who turned out to be not so moderate after all and are now fighting for ISIS. Ohter US pols would have sent them even more arms. Obama's strategy in Syria and Iraq is rubbish and doomed to failure but it's the least worst option he has.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    This is the seventh Muslim country the Nobel peace laureate has bombed since he took office five years ago.
    ....Says the guy who though Obama was the best choice for President
    And Obama is the least militaristic senior politician in America. Any Republican and even Hillary, especially Hillary, would have done far more bombing than Obama has.
    This just started. Obama just became a president who ran on ending wars to now being judged if he can run one correctly. It's already predicted this thing May go on for years. Judging by history I can't see how US boots won't end up on the ground.
    The next US prez will almost certainly send troops in. In fact I'd put money on her doing it. And when she does Lyle will instantly switch from talking about mistakes through not using the military at every opportunity to talking about how Hillary has now started a disastrous quagmire war in Iraq.

El Kabong Guest

The next US prez will almost certainly send troops in. In fact I'd put money on her doing it. And when she does Lyle will instantly switch from talking about mistakes through not using the military at every opportunity to talking about how Hillary has now started a disastrous quagmire war in Iraq.
    They'll HAVE to send troops because Obama has destroyed any progress we made in the region. But hey that's what YOU want in a President...not me, I want a President who will wipe out our enemies, but hey let's futz around a bit it's only billions of dollars which could be best used elsewhere. You certainly pick some winners.

Oh and YOUR BOY Eric Holder is resigning as Attorney General as his Contempt of Congress case moves forward. If there's any justice in this world he'll be thrown in jail for the rest of his life

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Syrian rebels on the airstrikes. Not my words, but the words of Syrian people.

How The "Syrian Rebels" Really Feel About "Friendly" US Airstrikes | Zero Hedge

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Syrian rebels on the airstrikes. Not my words, but the words of Syrian people.

How The "Syrian Rebels" Really Feel About "Friendly" US Airstrikes | Zero Hedge
    Miles, I try to look at all sides of matters but that news source you posted would not be amongst my top 12,000 sources I would seek info from. Their staff writers appear to have fallen short of high school degrees. This whole war thing is fubar, I'm the first to admit that but that source was atrocious.

Thread Information