Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who do you want to win the fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who do you WANT to WIN? Manny or Floyd?

Quote Originally Posted by Manos de Piedra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Me chosing Pac wouldn't be so fun so I decided to look for some reasons why I should vote for Floyd...
    ...but I couldn't find any.

I've noticed many fans here underestimating Pac so I'm putting up some tidbits on every post of mine here re pac/flo...
    I was watching post fight interviews of Mosley for both his Floyd and Pac fights and clearly his face was much more marked, his cheeks swollen and both eyes puffed up after Pac fight than Floyd's. And the more important thing here is that Pac was fight a fighter who was running backwards most of the time after 2 rounds...
    But those were two different Mosleys.

The Mosley Floyd fought was coming from a big win against Margarito and everyone said Mayweather wont fight because he's scared but Mosley was old all of a suddden when Floyd won. That Mosley was still able to pull the trigger like he did twice in the second round.

The Mosley that Pac fought was coming off a loss with Floyd and a Draw with Sergio Mora. It was clear in the Pac fight that Mosley was old and couldn't pull the trigger anymore but still managed to make Pac miss a shit load.

How would Pac have handled a situation where Mosley belted him with two huge shots and had him on queer street like Mayweather was? Would he have survived? Gone down? or gone to sleep like he did with Marquez? We don't know, but we will find out who is better on May 2nd. No excuses.
    Not sure about that but same can be said of about Cotto if you use the same reasoning. All I can say is that after the kd, Mos had been running all the way and how the heck will he be able to land big shots if he was running scared. And believe me only the very best puncher can catch a running fighter. Pac did that also to Algieri who was running on reverse gear for the entire 12 rounds and knocked him 4-5 times. What I'm trying to say here is don't underestimate Pac...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Manny is the twat masquerading as a family man with phony wholesome values.
    it's one think to hate on a man but you really take this to another level. What do you know about the Philippines? You think pac is beloved there like how they say so in HBO huh? Guess what he is actually under a microscope by all, especially now that he is in Congress. In the Philippines you can be sent to prison if you fuck with the national anthems traditional way of singing. Guess what would have been happen to Pac if your lies where true?

Yea sit the fuck down and stfu hoe. The hate here is ridiculous. This is what happens when I go away and don't keep these fags in line

Blah blah blah... Moron.
    Yea I thought so hoe, stfu you got nothing to say
    Leave the kid alone, my man.
    Last edited by pacfan; 04-13-2015 at 08:30 AM.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can you respect and want a fighter to win when he was a PED cheat for a good chunk of his career?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can you respect and want a fighter to win when he was a PED cheat for a good chunk of his career?
    How do you take a clown seriously when he just repeats another clowns opinion?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it's one think to hate on a man but you really take this to another level. What do you know about the Philippines? You think pac is beloved there like how they say so in HBO huh? Guess what he is actually under a microscope by all, especially now that he is in Congress. In the Philippines you can be sent to prison if you fuck with the national anthems traditional way of singing. Guess what would have been happen to Pac if your lies where true?

Yea sit the fuck down and stfu hoe. The hate here is ridiculous. This is what happens when I go away and don't keep these fags in line

Blah blah blah... Moron.
    Yea I thought so hoe, stfu you got nothing to say
    Leave the kid alone, my man.
    These haters are too much fun though. They are emotionally involved with their online opinion

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Julius Rain Rocks!

...but all joking aside.

How can a true fan of the sport support a drugs cheat who has put the lives of other fighters at risk for years?!
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 04-13-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, and ruthless rocco really isn't a bad guy but he has an insane twitch about Manny. Damn, I don't like Floyd but I respect his fighting ability. He is a true artist, even with Tyson one of my favorite things about him was when his defense was at its best, he was so good it was almost funny. I think Tysons defense was more entertaining than Floyd but Floyd is one of the greatest defensive fighters to ever step in the ring. Floyd senior is even a bigger prick but he hammered that defense into Floyd and did an excellent job. That is one reason I give Floyd the edge in this fight, yes, I am a pactard saying that but Floyd has much less wear and tear throughout his career. Manny at his best was an amazing thing to watch. Sports illustrated did a special about him a few years ago and at that time he was rated the best athlete period. It was a very interesting article, I wish I could find it but I read it in a waiting room when I was seeing the doctor for my penis enlargement.

I know this fight is not going to be what it could have been, I don't care who's fault it was, it's just a shame the fans were denied two of the top fighters in history fighting in there prime. Doesn't mean this won't be good, I'm looking forward to it. Manny needs to bang, close rounds go to Floyd in his house.
    Although I said Floyd has an edge in this fight I still think Manny has a very good shot at winning, he could win but lose but being boxing it's possible that could even happen to Floyd. I've been holding off joining in on these threads, I've just been observing but now I'm ready. I took the day after the fight off has I'll either be very happy or bummed out. OMG, would you imagine a draw, that would be nuts, Manny may hold back bringing the fight to a draw and then beat Floyd senseless in the second fight. Brilliant, manny you are brilliant. So rocco, we know your feelings about Manny. But I do believe you respect his boxing, I know you'll come back with peds blah blah blah but it would be great if you could just discuss the fight betwixt two great fighters,you know I dropped the Floyd ped thing when it was found he was hooking up with Manny Rameriz the red Sox player. I dropped it and will not bring it up again. If someone never tested positive screw it, I will not judge them.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Julius Rain Rocks!

...but all joking aside.

How can a true fan of the sport support a drugs cheat who has put the lives of other fighters at risk for years?!
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Yeah, and ruthless rocco really isn't a bad guy but he has an insane twitch about Manny. Damn, I don't like Floyd but I respect his fighting ability. He is a true artist, even with Tyson one of my favorite things about him was when his defense was at its best, he was so good it was almost funny. I think Tysons defense was more entertaining than Floyd but Floyd is one of the greatest defensive fighters to ever step in the ring. Floyd senior is even a bigger prick but he hammered that defense into Floyd and did an excellent job. That is one reason I give Floyd the edge in this fight, yes, I am a pactard saying that but Floyd has much less wear and tear throughout his career. Manny at his best was an amazing thing to watch. Sports illustrated did a special about him a few years ago and at that time he was rated the best athlete period. It was a very interesting article, I wish I could find it but I read it in a waiting room when I was seeing the doctor for my penis enlargement.

I know this fight is not going to be what it could have been, I don't care who's fault it was, it's just a shame the fans were denied two of the top fighters in history fighting in there prime. Doesn't mean this won't be good, I'm looking forward to it. Manny needs to bang, close rounds go to Floyd in his house.
    Although I said Floyd has an edge in this fight I still think Manny has a very good shot at winning, he could win but lose but being boxing it's possible that could even happen to Floyd. I've been holding off joining in on these threads, I've just been observing but now I'm ready. I took the day after the fight off has I'll either be very happy or bummed out. OMG, would you imagine a draw, that would be nuts, Manny may hold back bringing the fight to a draw and then beat Floyd senseless in the second fight. Brilliant, manny you are brilliant. So rocco, we know your feelings about Manny. But I do believe you respect his boxing, I know you'll come back with peds blah blah blah but it would be great if you could just discuss the fight betwixt two great fighters,you know I dropped the Floyd ped thing when it was found he was hooking up with Manny Rameriz the red Sox player. I dropped it and will not bring it up again. If someone never tested positive screw it, I will not judge them.
    Ya, rocky, you've been acting more like a paranoiac narcotics agent than a boxing expert. Hope you'll show more of your boxing knowledge than your expertise in detecting a ped user. If not, this is where you should be posting:

http://www.jpeds.com

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Julius Rain Rocks!

...but all joking aside.

Ya, rocky, you've been acting more like a paranoiac narcotics agent than a boxing expert. Hope you'll show more of your boxing knowledge than your expertise in detecting a ped user. If not, this is where you should be posting:

@pacfan always good to hear from you. I know a while ago you were speaking of a tragedy that took place in your country, hope things are getting better. I have a few questions for you if you have the inclination to answer

1- will the fight be shown for free in your country
    2- the American press often talks about Mannys charitable works in your country, can you provide any details as to what exactly he does, is it known what kind of money he donates, I have read he is generous to a fault.
    3- we are all aware Manny holds political office in your country, his wife as well I believe. Is he a good politician, has he produced any legislation which was of benefit to your country. Anything else he has done while in office that helped the country.

4- has Manny gone back to Catholicism yet or is he still evangelical. I would feel a lot better about the fight if I knew Manny was Catholic again.

Hope I didn't blind side you with all these questions, just things me and other pactards have been talking about but we have yet to find in-depth answers from someone like you, a citizen
    Last edited by walrus; 04-13-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

awe cummon, he isnt even anywhere near floyds twat league
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Manny has a fake persona just like Oscar.

Hoya played the good guy while Arum covered up rape charges....no telling what he's holding over Manny's empty head.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They all have fake personas, there hasn't been a champion in the history of boxing who wasn't a rat bastard piece of shit motherfucker.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post

Hoya played the good guy while Arum covered up rape charges....no telling what he's holding over Manny's empty head.
    Manny is a great fighter and Damn near a saintly human. This fight is going to be good (Manny) versus evil (Floyd) if Floyd wins it will hasten the arrival of the apocalypse, God help us.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Julius Rain Rocks!

...but all joking aside.

@pacfan always good to hear from you. I know a while ago you were speaking of a tragedy that took place in your country, hope things are getting better. I have a few questions for you if you have the inclination to answer

1- will the fight be shown for free in your country
    2- the American press often talks about Mannys charitable works in your country, can you provide any details as to what exactly he does, is it known what kind of money he donates, I have read he is generous to a fault.
    3- we are all aware Manny holds political office in your country, his wife as well I believe. Is he a good politician, has he produced any legislation which was of benefit to your country. Anything else he has done while in office that helped the country.

4- has Manny gone back to Catholicism yet or is he still evangelical. I would feel a lot better about the fight if I knew Manny was Catholic again.

Hope I didn't blind side you with all these questions, just things me and other pactards have been talking about but we have yet to find in-depth answers from someone like you, a citizen
    No problem, bud, @walrus, I'll try my best to answer your questions.

1. Yes, it will be shown free...but...with tons of commercial in-between rounds so the telecast is delayed by about 2-3 hours. Commercials on main events usually lasts about 5 mins per round so the whole fight can last up to 2 hours. There's also PPV on cables here and the price has been set at about 2,500 pesos, which is about $60, pretty stiff for most folks here.

2. The local media outlets don't cover much of Manny's 'other' activities but when disasters like typhoons strikes the country, Manny has often been caught on local news distributing goods and cashes to the victims.

3. Politics. No doubt Pac is considered a hero in the country but some of his 'other' activities including politics, singing and acting are just been tolerated by people here. Sometimes they are treated as butt of jokes but not in a disrespectful manner most of the time. Politically, he is known here as an absentee congressman. Many people here think he's just been led on and used by some politicians taking advantage of his naivete. No doubt someday he will be pushed to run for president by these sycophants.

4. Nope, even his devoutly Catholic mother failed to convince him to get back. For now, he's definitely a staunch evangelical Christian. I heard he's building an evangelical church somewhere around his hometown costing millions of dollars. Just like in politics, some people say he's just be led on by those evangelical preachers but I'd rather not go into that; all I can say is that they are very good talkers.

Just to give you an overview, in this country the people are divided in two groups: the intellectual elites which makes up about 20% and the rest who are called 'masa' or the masses who make up about 80% of the population. The intellectual elites are more critical, even regarding Pac, and these are the Filipinos you might have encountered all over the WWW posting in English or the so-called Taglish - mix of English and Tagalog. The masses are the ones whom you hardly hear from...but...they are the ones who control the politics here. They have the votes and they vote with their hearts, not minds and that's one major reason why this country has been in rut. What I'm trying to drive at here is that if Pac can maintain his popularity, it is not impossible that these masses will make him a president someday. No problem there except he will probably be used by some people for their selfish interest. But what the heck, I say, Pac for President!!!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post

Stop being para
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information