1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: James Comey/Hillary Clinton ***IN DEEP TROUBLE***

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    We all know you are deliberately playing The Devil's Advocate
    I'm not playing. I just want proof of funds, a definition of the exact terms of the bet and I'll send you a legal document to sign and set up a US escrow account for you to deposit your money in.
    The exact terms of the bet or that James Comey will go to prison and that Rod Rosenstein will be fired and that Peter struck and his girlfriend page and that Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and John podesta all go under investigation and will be indicted for several things including collusion with the Russians and pay for play racketeering and unlawful spy
    OK then. PM me proof of funds and an address and I'll get a legal document and an account number sent out to you. Sign and return the document and deposit the money in the account and we have a bet.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...saavedra%3famp

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say
    by RYAN SAAVEDRA
    May 12, 2018
    This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I’ve read the government can indict a ham sandwich

What about a nonexistent ham sandwich?

@Kirkland Laing where's the impeachment?
    I hate to say it el kabobs but trump prob will be impeached as the dems we’re talking about it the day after his election. Both of my shitty senators Blumenthal and Murphy are chomping at the bit to do articles of impeachment. I don’t think it will be collusion but the way mueller is throwing around charges around people may say anything to avoid life being ruined by the cocksucker. They might latch on to some business dealing Trump had with Russia when he was an active tycoon. You dig through any billionaires business dealings and I’m sure you can dig up something funny. The guy did business all around the world. As u know, all the constitution states is high crimes and misdemeanors, I don’t know if the federalist papers mentioned anything of what the founders mentioned but it’s a wide birth. Basically I’m the impeachment will be political theatre
    The Democrats won't impeach him unless a large chunk of the congressional GOP sign up to the impeachment as well. It would have to be a bipartisan thing if it happened. Whether the GOP would support impeachment or not will depend on how badly they do in November, and they may well keep control of the House making this a non issue, and also on exactly what the Mueller/SDNY investigations uncover about Trump. The Democrats really don't want to impeach him. Much easier to take on a wounded/drowning in scandal/failed president who has failed to keep his promises and his disastrous four year track record than some generic scandal free vaguely competent Republican like Pence.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say
    by RYAN SAAVEDRA
    May 12, 2018
    This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant.

I hate to say it el kabobs but trump prob will be impeached as the dems we’re talking about it the day after his election. Both of my shitty senators Blumenthal and Murphy are chomping at the bit to do articles of impeachment. I don’t think it will be collusion but the way mueller is throwing around charges around people may say anything to avoid life being ruined by the cocksucker. They might latch on to some business dealing Trump had with Russia when he was an active tycoon. You dig through any billionaires business dealings and I’m sure you can dig up something funny. The guy did business all around the world. As u know, all the constitution states is high crimes and misdemeanors, I don’t know if the federalist papers mentioned anything of what the founders mentioned but it’s a wide birth. Basically I’m the impeachment will be political theatre
    The Democrats won't impeach him unless a large chunk of the congressional GOP sign up to the impeachment as well. It would have to be a bipartisan thing if it happened. Whether the GOP would support impeachment or not will depend on how badly they do in November, and they may well keep control of the House making this a non issue, and also on exactly what the Mueller/SDNY investigations uncover about Trump. The Democrats really don't want to impeach him. Much easier to take on a wounded/drowning in scandal/failed president who has failed to keep his promises and his disastrous four year track record than some generic scandal free vaguely competent Republican like Pence.
    No, they won’t give a shit about bipartisanship. That is a bit dumb Kirk I don’t think u know American politics. They will run articles of impeachment even if the are 100% sure it will fail if they get a whiff of anything or they can make bullshit up. Even u should know this Mueller probe is tainted. When a federal judge public ally reams u out it’s a sham. Now indicting companies that don’t exist, it’s frickin insane
    Last edited by walrus; 05-23-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

by RYAN SAAVEDRA
    May 12, 2018

No, they won’t give a shit about bipartisan. That is a bit dumb Kirk I don’t think u know American politics. They will run articles of impeachment even if the are 100% sure it will fail if they get a whiff of anything or they can make bullshit up.
    Just watch. The last thing they'll want to talk about between now and November is impeachment. They won't commit to definitely impeaching Trump if they take the House. They definitely won't campaign on impeaching Trump. Impeachment would need a two thirds majority in the Senate. The only way it happens is if enough evidence of Trump criminality surfaces to make GOP support of Trump untenable. Even then senior GOPers would go t Trump and tell him to resign or they'll impeach him. They'll give him a face saving way out and a pardon for his illegal activities like Ford gave Nixon.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

by RYAN SAAVEDRA
    May 12, 2018

No, they won’t give a shit about bipartisanship. That is a bit dumb Kirk I don’t think u know American politics. They will run articles of impeachment even if the are 100% sure it will fail if they get a whiff of anything or they can make bullshit up. Even u should know this Mueller probe is tainted. When a federal judge public ally reams u out it’s a sham. Now indicting companies that don’t exist, it’s frickin insane
    And the Mueller probe is not tainted at all. Judges routinely bash both prosecutors and defence attorneys. That particular judge is known for attacking prosecutors as a matter of course. And again, just watch who he eventually rules for on the issue he made headlines over. He'll rule for Mueller. But by then some other nonsense will have happened and the pro-Trump media will be distracting you with that instead.

Seriously. The third most senior post in government behind the prez and vp has been indicted and has turned state's evidence against you. Your campaign manager, his replacement campaign manager have both been indicted and one has flipped against you. Several advisers have been indicted/flipped against you. Your right hand man/personal lawyer/man who knows where the bodies are buried is facing certain indictment and will almost certainly flip too. More indictments on the way. And the best defence you can come up with is the prosecutors are biased against me. Ffs.

El Kabong Guest

And the Mueller probe is not tainted at all. Judges routinely bash both prosecutors and defence attorneys. That particular judge is known for attacking prosecutors as a matter of course. And again, just watch who he eventually rules for on the issue he made headlines over. He'll rule for Mueller. But by then some other nonsense will have happened and the pro-Trump media will be distracting you with that instead.

Seriously. The third most senior post in government behind the prez and vp has been indicted and has turned state's evidence against you. Your campaign manager, his replacement campaign manager have both been indicted and one has flipped against you. Several advisers have been indicted/flipped against you. Your right hand man/personal lawyer/man who knows where the bodies are buried is facing certain indictment and will almost certainly flip too. More indictments on the way. And the best defence you can come up with is the prosecutors are biased against me. Ffs.
    Rod Rosenstein will be removed, the Mueller investigation will wind up, and then the fun will begin

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk, they were talking about impeachment before he got elected, are U seriously thinking it’s not rigged

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rod Rosenstein will be removed, the Mueller investigation will wind up, and then the fun will begin
    They can't wind it up. If Trump fired Mueller tomorrow all the investigators on the team just keep on investigating. They still keep subpoeanaing and interviewing and putting witnesses in front of the grand jury. Once this thing started and got moving that's it, it's like a freight train. It's only stopping when the investigation has run its course. They're prevented by law from ending an investigation that hasn't run its course.

Trump can try and fire the head of the FBI or maybe a bunch of people at the FBI but there'd be a revolt by the entire law enforcement community, it'd be banana republic stuff. And it didn't work out so well the last timehe tried firing the FBI chief, did it? That led directly to Mueller.

Plus firing people at the DOJ was the beginning of the end for Nixon too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

I can only imagine your reaction if the Kenyan tyrant fired a special prosecutor looking into an expanding mass of evidence of criminality with members of the Obama campaign/administration already facing charges........

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk, they were talking about impeachment before he got elected, are U seriously thinking it’s not rigged
    Some people on the internet is not the same thing as the Democratic establishment. Watch and see.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    This is the movement Lyle and Miles are fully behind. Men Ghey Their Own Way. It is PJW himself and the demographic that the toilet feed INFORWARS appeals to. It's your mates Brock. Your crew. Your Whiny little boys like Paul Joseph Watson who never mind tidying his room, is actually proud of never leaving it. I thought you were a man of the world. Many of these boys are not even men.
    Mmmmm yeah that's not a rebuttal of any argument so it's kind of pathetic that you post like this because you're not saying anything. Your argument is NOTHING

Ha! So now Brockton posting nothing more than a link to yet another fucking Infowars video from utterly shit talentless hack PJW attacking his own demographic is now a cogent argument? God it is a lazy fuck that thinks that is an argument. It doesn't even have anything to do with the thread. It is a very clear and concise argument that you just refuse to acknowledge. Here is the poster boy for Incels the world over slagging off his own followers. The fact that he, PJW has boasted about rarely leaving his room is hardly irrelevant is it? Your leader is a fucking nerd ffs. A giant mangina. He is blaming feminists and the left for some alt-right virgins going on killing sprees. Fucking hell man WAKE UP. You and Miles and Brockton have been slagging off women for years just like PJW and Peterson and Molypuke. You can't have it both ways. It's weird he slags off your poncey MGTOW benderfest and yet you still feel the need to defend him as though 'Imagine my surprise' is some kind of substitute for content. You really don't have your own opinions on anything do you?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

They can't wind it up. If Trump fired Mueller tomorrow all the investigators on the team just keep on investigating. They still keep subpoeanaing and interviewing and putting witnesses in front of the grand jury. Once this thing started and got moving that's it, it's like a freight train. It's only stopping when the investigation has run its course. They're prevented by law from ending an investigation that hasn't run its course.

Trump can try and fire the head of the FBI or maybe a bunch of people at the FBI but there'd be a revolt by the entire law enforcement community, it'd be banana republic stuff. And it didn't work out so well the last timehe tried firing the FBI chief, did it? That led directly to Mueller.

Plus firing people at the DOJ was the beginning of the end for Nixon too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

I can only imagine your reaction if the Kenyan tyrant fired a special prosecutor looking into an expanding mass of evidence of criminality with members of the Obama campaign/administration already facing charges........
    Trump HAS fired the head of the FBI as well as a bunch of people at the FBI. Where is this revolt you speak of?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people on the internet is not the same thing as the Democratic establishment. Watch and see.
    What a bunch of bullshit

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paul Joseph Watson ~RULES~, Beanz, those ARE my opinions! So agreeing with others means you don't have your own opinions? So you are saying that there has to be 7.7 billion different opinions in the world? What a ridiculous argument you make @Beanz

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paul Joseph Watson ~RULES~, Beanz, those ARE my opinions! So agreeing with others means you don't have your own opinions? So you are saying that there has to be 7.7 billion different opinions in the world? What a ridiculous argument you make @Beanz
    You never disagree with INFOWARS, or TRUMP is the point. If you think PJW rules and that all his opinions are yours, then that is very funny, but of course you are entitled to be told what to think by some fucking idiot incel from his bedroom. What a fucking sheep tho
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I stay away from info wars, I liked Alex Jones when he was on coast to coast talking about secret societies and other conspiracy stuff but him reporting “real news” is a little much. I have no prob with the guy, I saw him get arrested for trying to trespass at the bilderberg society, or is it Brandenburg I forgot. It’s the one all the big wigs go and pick the next president so they say. Obama disappeared from the campaign trail and his crew avoided answering where he was it was alleged he was at that group doing whatever it is they do. I’m not saying it’s true, I listen to some conspiracy things on talk radio as it’s interesting but I can only take so much. Last night they were talking about a food conspiracy with Monsanto but I fell asleep. I hate Monsanto. Big D should hate them as well as they grow shit in Africa and the farms of the independent farmers who are basically growing food to stay alive cross pollinates with Monsanto’s mega farms and they sue the little guy for using Monsanto GMO copyrighted food. Ok back on topic

Thread Information