Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama to Trump: you'll never get 3% growth. We got 3.9% now!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Obama to Trump: you'll never get 3% growth. We got 3.9% now!

Obama famously trolled Donald Trump a year-and-a-half ago:

"3% growth? Hahaha what magic wand do you have?!"

*****Well you charlatan Donald Trump has Now attained 3.9% growth in the US economy********

It seems that's all the left does in this country is eat their words

Eat crow.

We also have the lowest levels of Black and Hispanic unemployment in the history of the United States that means for over 250 years.

The level of women's unemployment is the lowest it has been since 1999 as well

The title of this thread is almost as funny as when Obama famously trolled Donald Trump and said "at least I am a president, unlike you will ever be!" On Saturday Night Live.

Wow Obama really threw that shade @trump hahaha Obama throws shade hahaha

AND THEN OBAMA FAMOUSLY DROPPED THE MIC AFTER THAT COMMENT

ALL THE POPSUGAR HEADLINES SAID OBAMA DROPS THE MIC ON TRUMP.

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY THING OBAMA DROPPED WAS HIS DRAWERS.

@El Kabong

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Obama to Trump: you'll never get 3% growth. We got 3.9% now!

Obummer sucks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama=deep state. Ex presidents should not deride current presidents. Obama will be spamming Trumpster with his bullshit Netflix propaganda. Obama was, is a fraud. Definite sleeper cell member. #freetommy

El Kabong Guest

Wooooo that did not age well AT ALL

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a piece of filthy snake shit-ass artist

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Obama famously trolled Donald Trump a year-and-a-half ago:

"3% growth? Hahaha what magic wand do you have?!"

*****Well you charlatan Donald Trump has Now attained 3.9% growth in the US economy********

It seems that's all the left does in this country is eat their words

Eat crow.

We also have the lowest levels of Black and Hispanic unemployment in the history of the United States that means for over 250 years.

The level of women's unemployment is the lowest it has been since 1999 as well

The title of this thread is almost as funny as when Obama famously trolled Donald Trump and said "at least I am a president, unlike you will ever be!" On Saturday Night Live.

Wow Obama really threw that shade @trump hahaha Obama throws shade hahaha

AND THEN OBAMA FAMOUSLY DROPPED THE MIC AFTER THAT COMMENT

ALL THE POPSUGAR HEADLINES SAID OBAMA DROPS THE MIC ON TRUMP.

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY THING OBAMA DROPPED WAS HIS DRAWERS.

@El Kabong
    Obama never said what you're quoting him as saying. The reality:

Average monthly job growth: —first 16 months of Trump presidency: 185K —last 16 months of Obama presidency: 215K

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BwaaaaAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirky stinking the place up again. I’m gonna send a certain someone to internet stalk you

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One day hopefully soon, Trump will stand up and be his own man moving forward. Stand on his own without invoking old fights forgotten and rehashing political rivalries to bolster himself. One day his base will realize that former Presidents, their words and debates have all fallen irrelevant with that little thing we call the election. You guys are so stuck.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way bro. That's not what's happening. You have ex-presidents constantly trolling him in the news. Of course he has to stand up to that. He is a fighter. He is a counter puncher. Do you think he is going to let Obama stand up there and do the talk show circuit and constantly trash what Trump is doing? Of course he's fighting back against ex-presidents they are all globalists on the George Soros agenda and their job is to try to take Donald Trump out. Don't tell me you believe the mainstream media globalist talking points!?!?!?? @Spicoli

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    One day hopefully soon, Trump will stand up and be his own man moving forward. Stand on his own without invoking old fights forgotten and rehashing political rivalries to bolster himself. One day his base will realize that former Presidents, their words and debates have all fallen irrelevant with that little thing we call the election. You guys are so stuck.
    I don’t know what the hell u are talking about u sound like a never trumper.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I assure you that Trump is definitely trolling the media. I don't agree with Spicoli that Trump is trolling the voters. How is he rrolling the voters? Also newsworthy is one thing but spinning it all into negative hate-filled attacks against Trump 24/7 definitely deserves to be counter punched and counter punched hard. Spicoli and Tito fan: you say about the constant circus atmosphere, but you seem like you are completely ignoring the constant hate-filled almost satanic Echo chamber Of Constant 24/7 demonization and character assassination and unfair attacks on everything from Trump's hair to the food that Trump eats to his wife's accent to that his son looks like the next school shooter. When was a president ever attacked like that? THAT IS WHAT HAS CREATED THE SERIAL CIRCUS LIKE ENVIRONMENT. THE PHONY OVERREACTION TO EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HE SAYS AND DOES IT'S JUST THE HANGOVER OR LET'S SAY THE SOBERING UP FROM THE LAST 20 YEARS OF POLITICALLY CORRECT DELICATE SNOWFLAKE AGENDA.

When did the entire mainstream media ever go after 24/7 Bill Clinton's children or George Bush's children while at the same time hypocritically supporting anti-bullying agendas? When did the entire mainstream media constantly insult and denigrate the wife of a president on a daily basis like they do against Melania Trump? Like they do against Ivanka Trump? Like they do against Donald jr.?

Spicoli and Tito fan you've got to be kidding me that you don't see that happening and it wasn't just the first 100 days. If you look at the news today it's just as PHONY OVERREACTING AND FAKE OUTRAGE as it was on the day of his inauguration.

The left-wing George Soros antifa demonic attacks on Trump even before he was elected right until this very day and doesn't look like it's gogoinging to stop anytime soon is the most despicable evil thing that I have ever witnessed in my entire life. You either get it or you don't get it. Like I said it's in the eye of the beholder.

I swear to God I honestly don't know what Spicoli and Tito fan are talking about.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    He's doing that now. He's booted all the adults in the room out of his administration and has employed a bunch of people he's seen on cable news and thought look and sound the part. So now we get to see what he's made of. As a politician he's had an enormous amount of luck. For somebody who makes his living putting his name on things he dodged the biggest bullet ever when a half trillion investment tax cut disguised as a healthcare bill that would have taken healthcare away from 30 million people failed to pass. Trumpcare would have single handedly ruined the Trump brand for ever. He's inherited the longest economic expansion in history and is the beneficiary of first-in-history economic conditions and is getting the undeserved credit for them. He hasn't had to face any kind of serious crisis yet. Let's see how he goes.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Kirky stinking the place up again. I’m gonna send a certain someone to internet stalk you
    Interrupting a load of fantastical nonsense with facts and evidence. I have some fantastic IT people working for me. I wouldn't make any kind of internet threats unless you want the contents of your hard drive and any linked devices encrypted and asking you for a ransom.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Interrupting a load of fantastical nonsense with facts and evidence. I have some fantastic IT people working for me. I wouldn't make any kind of internet threats unless you want the contents of your hard drive and any linked devices encrypted and asking you for a ransom.
    Yeah yeah I know u are a billionaire and have lawyers in every country and a mansion and a yacht. It is quite believable 😂🤮🤢👺

Thread Information