Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK general election

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are free to call Brexiters dumb and mean all you like Beanz, I'm just saying they might be more receptive to something else.
    I have NEVER called those who voted for Brexit mean or dumb. Why would I say that to Master or Miles or anyone else who might have chosen to vote for Brexit? I get that it would suit you to lie repeatedly and suggest that is what I have done and continue to do but it is not true at all. Most people can completely live with the fact that others can have their own opinion and that the world is far more complex than left and right. Most. Obviously you can't and so you have to resort to making stuff up so that the world seems as simple as your own world view.
    "...you have to ask yourself whether a lot of the British voting public are either asleep or just less empathetic than previous generations." (for the layman they're either DUMB or MEAN)

"I don't believe that people who voted Brexit are stupid. I think unfortunately some people may have been lied to and manipulated" (So dumb then?)

Whatever you say dude...I'm just reading what you're posting. I mean SURE I'd like an example of how some voters were apparently duped into voting Brexit, but I'm not going to press the issue.
    £350 million pound for the NHS

Nigel Farage backtracks on Leave campaign's '£350m for the NHS' pledge hours after result | The Independent

We will have the same benefits outside of the EU

Brexit Secretary David Davis admits deal with 'exact same benefits' is not a promise | The Independent

The EU needs us more than we need them

Eurozone economy overtakes UK as France and Germany accelerate

Low skilled Immigrants are taking our jobs

https://infacts.org/migration-stats-...kills-welfare/

We will trade under WTO rules

World Trade Organisation FORBIDS Brexit deals unless 163 nations agree | World | News | Express.co.uk

Do you want me to carry on?

We will be put in front of the EU by countries like America...blah dee blah
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Beanz makes a fair point in questioning the nature and intelligence of the contemporary voter. They are seemingly in favor of a party that is decimating their quality of life and their human rights. It has to be stupidity or some kind of sadism. In saying that though Corbyn is cutting down the gap 4-5 points every week now. Once you hear him out Corbyn speaks only sense. May on the other hand has only pointless soundbites and refuses to interact with the public. You wanted the election, dear. Now why don't you want to do any of the work? An opportunistic shill is what she is. Go Corbyn!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

look in the Dictionary under "IDIOT" and you will see Corbyn's stupid fucking face: @El Kabong YOU JUST CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gandalf you have eaten too much bibimbap

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having seen what decency and principles are Brock appears to be having fits of rage. It horrifies him that the UK might actually have a chance run by a decent man. Meanwhile the swamp over there is full of alligators and sharks. The hurt must be overwhelming. No, you couldn't make it up.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Having seen what decency and principles are Brock appears to be having fits of rage. It horrifies him that the UK might actually have a chance run by a decent man. Meanwhile the swamp over there is full of alligators and sharks. The hurt must be overwhelming. No, you couldn't make it up.
    Trump is draining it daily. What on EARTH are you on about. Never said he wasnt decent. Im sure he's decent. But he couldnt run a country at all.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Trump is draining it daily. What on EARTH are you on about. Never said he wasnt decent. Im sure he's decent. But he couldnt run a country at all.
    Right, so Trump is running a country well. Campaigned on a bunch of arguments and has flip flopped on every single thing. He obviously hasn't a clue what he is doing. Turns out that fixing health care is more than a paragraph worth of reading, yet finds out he is allowed to drop bombs at will. Hires everyone on Wall Street and adopts a neo con posture on everything else. Yet Corbyn is the 'idiot'. Doubt he would flip flop like that.

You know what Corbyn has been doing for 30 plus years? Actually working in politics and fighting for justice. Actually voting the correct way on every single issue going. He would run a country brilliantly and make a mockery of what has passed the last 40 years. The world is laughing at Britain these days. The world winces at the way it runs its services, it stands jaws agape at how it treats its vulnerable, they stand appalled at the threats to incinerate the world. What Jeremy Corbyn would do for the standing of the UK is incalculable. The UK needs Jeremy Corbyn and it looks as though a radical new vision is the only way to stop Britain descending into a war crime, war crime supporting banana republic.

You've given up Brock and turned into a neo con war crime sympathiser and that's your call, but people have a chance for genuine change (unlike you guys) and shame on you for trying to muddy the waters and call Corbyn stupid and an idiot. Your views don't even merit a response really as you are so off base and wacky these days. You have had every opportunity to admit you were duped, but you cannot do it. It's a serious character weakness. The strength of character comes from the ability to admit you got it wrong sometimes.

El Kabong Guest

Nigel Farage backtracks on Leave campaign's '£350m for the NHS' pledge hours after result | The Independent

Brexit Secretary David Davis admits deal with 'exact same benefits' is not a promise | The Independent

World Trade Organisation FORBIDS Brexit deals unless 163 nations agree | World | News | Express.co.uk

Seems to me like a lot of sour grapes....Farage promised nothing, the LEAVE campaign may have made a promise, but Farage himself....I've looked, I've searched, I've only hear him say basically 'the money spent on the EU could now be spent in England'.....now sure the Brexit/Leave campaign could toss out a few adverts like "Hey we can add all of this money to the NHS" because some people really love the NHS and perhaps some of that 350m would get there, the point of the argument would be 'This money is going to the EU why the fuck is that a great thing? We've got stuff at home we need to fix and our money is off to Brussels'

The EU economy may look good now, but France is in the middle of an election (and their employment rates ain't all that great), Italy is a constant under performer, Germany is the engine but with all this immigration you're going to see a bunch of changes there in terms of production value, wages, etc.

As for the WTO so England is going to be strong armed by the EU and WTO? I'm not certain if that will actually be the case, but ooooh what Mafioso style tactics by those folks....it's a good thing that England and the United States have a good relationship, do you think we'll let England twist in the wind? Do you think we'd allow that? Also, I thought England was a nation that made it's own way.....I guess that fight, that leadership, that tenacity is gone from England, maybe you guys do need the EU, maybe you do need a nurse to take care of the old lion that is England.....it's as if you've suffered a stroke and are just helpless and weak and you need that aid that a group like the EU provides.....that's a shame, how the mighty have fallen

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles you reading too much of the mainstream media which is just bashing Donald Trump. Actually you were the one who has given up because you are reading and believing the mainstream media garbage against Donald Trump. Donald Trump has accomplished more in his first 100 days you silly boy than any other president in US history. Must I make a list for you? Because you are certainly not getting that list in the mainstream media that you must be swallowing Hook Line & Sinker

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems to me like a lot of sour grapes....Farage promised nothing, the LEAVE campaign may have made a promise, but Farage himself....I've looked, I've searched, I've only hear him say basically 'the money spent on the EU could now be spent in England'.....now sure the Brexit/Leave campaign could toss out a few adverts like "Hey we can add all of this money to the NHS" because some people really love the NHS and perhaps some of that 350m would get there, the point of the argument would be 'This money is going to the EU why the fuck is that a great thing? We've got stuff at home we need to fix and our money is off to Brussels'

The EU economy may look good now, but France is in the middle of an election (and their employment rates ain't all that great), Italy is a constant under performer, Germany is the engine but with all this immigration you're going to see a bunch of changes there in terms of production value, wages, etc.

As for the WTO so England is going to be strong armed by the EU and WTO? I'm not certain if that will actually be the case, but ooooh what Mafioso style tactics by those folks....it's a good thing that England and the United States have a good relationship, do you think we'll let England twist in the wind? Do you think we'd allow that? Also, I thought England was a nation that made it's own way.....I guess that fight, that leadership, that tenacity is gone from England, maybe you guys do need the EU, maybe you do need a nurse to take care of the old lion that is England.....it's as if you've suffered a stroke and are just helpless and weak and you need that aid that a group like the EU provides.....that's a shame, how the mighty have fallen
    You can't even tell the difference between Britain and England so wtf would you know about Europe? Fuck America, want nothing to do with it. It has gradually ruined the world.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can't even tell the difference between Britain and England so wtf would you know about Europe? Fuck America, want nothing to do with it. It has gradually ruined the world.
    Your ass wouldn't know what to do with America if and when you ever visited here.
    Last edited by Master; 05-03-2017 at 07:31 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post

Your ass wouldn't know what to do with America if and when you ever visited here.

El Kabong Guest

Gradually ruined the world you say?

The World is Actually Getting Better | The Startup Guide - Creating a Better World Through Entrepreneurship
    2016 Social Progress Index | Social Progress Imperative
    Prosperity Index

......you couldn't be MORE wrong if you fucking tried, but yes please continue with your lecture Professor Know It All

No wonder you don't fucking debate. A little free advice, don't think.... it weakens the nation

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

America has ruined the world. Ask Iraq, Libya, Yemen, and Afghanistan what they think. Ask the people bankrupt because they got cancer, ask the students in mountains of debt. Ask Korea which has now lost trade with China pursuing the new US bogey man of North Korea. The hubris, the arrogance of a deplorable group of the worlds populace. Half of them cannot even see their toes. Now ask Britain who is reeling from 40 years of neo liberalism. Count the US debt and marvel at the interest rates. Ruined itself too. Time for a new age.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what age would that be Miles, hmmm? The age of "ANTIFA"? The age of #BLM? The age of Pocahontas? What age? The age of Jeremy?

Thread Information