Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Rudy Giuliano: "I saved more black lives than Black Lives Matter!" BwaaHAHAHAHA!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Rudy Giuliano: "I saved more black lives than Black Lives Matter!" BwaaHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mr. Giuliani was the best mayor thus city has ever seen, had the. Crime Stats down big time before Deblasio's stupid ass got in.

He did a great job on 9-11 as well.

He saved more black lives than Black Lives Matter! Its a fact.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Rudy Giuliano: "I saved more black lives than Black Lives Matter!" BwaaHAHAHAHA!!

What is humorous is that the #blacklivesmatter crowd has 1 issue in regards to the death of blacks......just 1.

Police violence against blacks.

"THAT'S THEY ONE!"

OK let's see here....

Police killed 306 Black people in 2015
    There have been roughly 17,750,737.4 abortions of Black babies since 1970, that equates to about 394,460 Black babies a year
    And Black on Black violence is why from age 18-34 Black Males' #1 cause of death is homicide

But you cannot bring up abortion or black on black crime because #blacklivesmatter....but do they? To whom do they matter certainly not to those having abortions, certainly not to those joining gangs and committing crimes placing themselves in further danger of a deadly interaction with a policeman

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rudy Giuliano: "I saved more black lives than Black Lives Matter!" BwaaHAHAHAHA!!

@denilson200 lets get a rascist point of view

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @denilson200 lets get a rascist point of view
    That is funny right there yo. I spit out my water.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Loads of different groups are throwing around tweaked reports and graphs to prove their points. Police killings per 100,000 whites and blacks. They dont mention eras where those 100,000 were taken. Same as the % per head per capita of blacks only making up 17% but have a higher death per crime ratio.

Same with straight figures of death by guns overall in USA, turns out the largest % are suicides.

Facts regarding cops and blacks are obvious when you look at videos of large unfit black men being held down in a busy street and getting the life choked out of them by some utter useless excuse of a white cunt in a uniform while pleading for air,then the said cunts all getting let off by the courts.Same with some other executions and the body camera falling off the police Meanwhile we have kids with body cameras coming off of roofs and down hills off motor bikes,ski jumps filmed all the way to the splat endings. Ridiculous what some people are led to believe.

There are some clansmen types in uniform and they get let off. Two separate laws you have over there.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What two separate laws? Where? I know at least six guys killed by the police- one last October - and another dozen shot that survived. All white.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    What two separate laws? Where? I know at least six guys killed by the police- one last October - and another dozen shot that survived. All white.
    You are hanging around the wrong people!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    You are hanging around the wrong people!
    And that's only when he's in Montana!

El Kabong Guest

What is the end game for #blacklivesmatter? I've seen people calling for the complete abolition of the police force....so would that save more Black lives? How would everyone else be affected? Would that not cause for more crime? I've seen people advocate for segregating the police where ONLY Black officers would police Black neighborhoods. How would that help race relations? How would that affect the community?

It seems to me that #blacklivesmatter has more of an issue with the LAW than they do with law enforcement....there have been mistakes made, to act as if those mistakes are not punished is wrong just as it is wrong to assume that every single time an officer shoots they have done wrong.

President Obama was elected to UNITE....he has done everything within his power to divide us. This is what we get for electing an Activist as President, Obama's experience prior to being President and prior to being a Senator was that he was a community shit stirrer and low and behold he's still stirring shit up and for what purpose? Just because he can? Or because he was true to his word about wanting to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM The United States"?

His actions have spoken and I have heard his words....The United States is LUCKY to survive this.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has fucked over this country to the point that race riots are on the verge of exploding.

Cool clock, Ahmed. Fuck those police, Ahmed. Now come to the White House, Ahmed. With your RADICAL MUSLIM SHIT-STIRRING SUDANESE FATHER.

Shame those police. Shame them at NBA games and Super Bowls.

El Kabong Guest

Come to the White House DeRay McKesson and #blacklivesmatter

Thread Information