Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Khan 'disrespected'

SecondsOut Boxing News - Main News - Khan Feels Disrespected By Mayweather

Is somebody from Bolton having a flaming giraffe? Disrespected!!!!!!!

The only ones who are being disrespected are Garcia, Peterson and Prescott

The sooner Amir gets out of luvvie media land and gets back to real life boxing land the better.

If he can't do the job naturally with his fists he should just piss off and forget the Audley Harisson impersonations, just fight the men who can and get the ranking!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Khan 'disrespected'

Khan needs to get a poker face and sac up. He is acting like a slighted paranoid girlfriend.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha, he probably was in the scheme of things. I wonder if Mayweather had something against his management, that would make it kind of funny. All in all Maidana is coming off the better fight and deserves it I guess, think Khan would have been a bit more interesting but still didn't give him a chance.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth" was a saying I heard a lot growing up. Khan started acting as if he was equal billing. As if it was a done deal. And the social media crap. Don't say anything. He actually started making ultimatums and pressure statements. He blew it. At least he could have waited to blow it until he was in the ring and then take home the cheque. Seriously whata pinhead. I think the open poll sunk him anyway but still...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FLOYDS 37 tomorrow!
    So it looks like the annoucement will be on twitter and fighthype!!!!!!

At last!!!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

khan is ridiculous. he said that he was disrespected because he turned down an alexander fight for a floyd fight. he was just being greedy. he should have fought alexander and at least kind of earned a shot. you cant duck one fighter and then say that you were disrespected because another fighter wouldnt fight you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan didn't turndown an Alexander fight. It was set, he was in training. He was then told he had the Floyd fight and was clearly advised to pull out. Khan and Alexander are both promoted by Golden Boy (Floyd basically is too). Why were Golden Boy happy to scrap Khan-Alexander?

Khan has been disrespected by his own team.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan made a calculated risk which did not come off. Move on and earn the right to fight for huge money and not expect it from performances two years ago when he was at his best.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I somehow think that this fight could be done later. Perhaps if both him and Floyd wins against who's next.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I somehow think that this fight could be done later. Perhaps if both him and Floyd wins against who's next.
    Khan is very fragile and only just won his last fight. The signs are there that he is not a welterweight and therefore his career is effectively over. That his management want to cash in his career.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Khan is very fragile and only just won his last fight. The signs are there that he is not a welterweight and therefore his career is effectively over. That his management want to cash in his career.
    PErhaps,but I am pretty sure that there are at least 2 good fights remaining in him
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or it could be that he was killing himself making 140 and possibly at 147 he could be the greatest of all time...

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Or it could be that he was killing himself making 140 and possibly at 147 he could be the greatest of all time...
    Yes that must be it, he looked awesome last time out.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a silly boy. Khan hasn't avenged a single loss and he feels 'disrespected'. He has some good wins, but some terrible losses too. A man that doesn't try to bounce back from a set back is disrespecting himself and that is the only disrespect Khan has had. I bet Barrera once felt disrespected when he traveled to Britain just to be headbutted. Does Khan even know what the word 'disrespect' means? Respect is earnt.

Khan get fighting and prove you deserve a shot. You haven't done that thus far. Am I disrespecting you or telling you the truth? You not fighting Mayweather is not disrespect, you just don't deserve a big fight.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    What a silly boy. Khan hasn't avenged a single loss and he feels 'disrespected'. He has some good wins, but some terrible losses too. A man that doesn't try to bounce back from a set back is disrespecting himself and that is the only disrespect Khan has had.
    @Gandalf, I really hate this argument as to why Khan shouldn't get a Mayweather fight as Maidana, the other name in the running, has also never once avenged a defeat. Yes he wasn't knocked out by any of these, but Khan was one of those that beat him and every time Maidana has stepped up, he has choked. Beating Broner was decent, but Broner hadn't really beaten anyone at 147 and had jumped up 2 weightclasses in that year. I'm not saying Khan should get the fight, but if you want to look at a choice between the 2, overall Khan has done more and has better names on his resume.

The fact he's acting like a spoilt little brat in the media is pretty much the reason he's not getting the fight. He should have learnt from Pacquiao/Arum etc. that Mayweather will not be dictated to.

Thread Information