Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Respect to all

Shit we have, well many of us been chewing the fat here and joking around an increasing our boxing knowledge for years. You are all cool and hope life treats u well. Even the idiots who just argue and lie have a place. I need to say all that as I’m going to parachute this week, 16,000 feet out of a plane. I’m sure I’ll be fine I have 49 jumps only one bad injury but just Incase

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Respect to all

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Shit we have, well many of us been chewing the fat here and joking around an increasing our boxing knowledge for years. You are all cool and hope life treats u well. Even the idiots who just argue and lie have a place. I need to say all that as I’m going to parachute this week, 16,000 feet out of a plane. I’m sure I’ll be fine I have 49 jumps only one bad injury but just Incase
    Well bring a raincoat it is very wet and honestly mate there is no need. You can just land in an airport near London or walk through customs tooled right up with all your military gear and get on the Eurostar. There are no borders in Europe and we welcome invaders, even very pale white ones with Bibles.

Good luck and try not to land on your head.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz it’s exciting. The view is amazing. It really gives you a lift. By the way I am not active military any longer. I’m just a dude doing what I do. M

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The highest I've ever jumped into the void is the high diving board at the neighborhood pool. You're a braver man than I, @walrus

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow well have a good time. Film it with a GoPro and post it here. make sure the GoPro doesn't get any part of your face or then you will not want to post it here. It would be great to see that whole thing on film. I have seen jumpers film the whole thing and it is amazing

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Beanz it’s exciting. The view is amazing. It really gives you a lift. By the way I am not active military any longer. I’m just a dude doing what I do. M
    Yes I know you are just a dude now mate was just jesting about your invasion plans. I am not a huge fan of flying so I will take your word for it. I am not so bad now but had a really bad flight once and then made it worse by drinking too many glasses of cheap red wine (it was all they had left) and chain smoking roll ups (that tells you how long ago it was) to try and take my mind off the turbulence. It wasn't too bad until that stopped working and I just started singing out loud to distract myself, which didn't go down well. Fucking hell I had forgotten all about it

Have an awesome jump mate
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh snap, now I get it: walrus spins it like it's a New England thing, when in fact it's a........

Cornish invasion by paratrooper 😱

Fuck, can't get any more cyberstalking than that, @Master right here he has crossed the line " ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE"

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I should relate this story. I jumped one time and went into a terminal. I jumped out of the plane, well actually I was sitting at the door with my legs hanging outside and when I pushed off into oblivion I must not have arched right. You start spinning head over heel an maximum velocity just spinning and spinning on your way down. The force is such it is damn near impossible to pull out of it thus the name “terminal”. I remember briefly seeing the plane, ground, plane, ground. I think the force of it almost knocked me out. My buddy came up beside me and was going to attempt to grab me which would have put him at risk but somehow I regained my thoughts, pulled out of it and arched like my life depended on it (it did) looking back for I split second I did think it was the end and became very calm, I just went with the spin. The thought prob lasted .25 seconds but it did come into my mind

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should not be allowed anywhere near a parachute. You are injury prone.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    miles u are definitely right. I actually fucked up my leg landing one time. A bunch of guys at work are going so I decided to give it a go. The place I’m going it so happens three people have died in the last 10 years or so. Before u jump you need to sign a bunch of waivers each one stating u can die. It has to be one of the most insane things u can do. It is such a weird feeling in your brain when u jump as u know it’s completely opposite of what one should do. It makes absolutely no sense to jump out of a perfectly goood airplane, but When you open that canopy it is absolutely amazing, you just need to pull the cords at the proper time at the landing .

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The free fall is sick it’s well over one hundred miles an hour I forget maximum velocity. The free fall is seconds but it feels like hours

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told him so many times he stopped talking to me. Not only should he be not allowed anywhere near a parachute he should just stick to potted plants and snow blowers with an occasional scallops wrapped in bacon or maybe even a salmon steak.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I told him so many times he stopped talking to me. Not only should he be not allowed anywhere near a parachute he should just stick to potted plants and snow blowers with an occasional scallops wrapped in bacon or maybe even a salmon steak.
    If u just treated “friends” with a little more respect it would have been fine. Now go ahead and blame me I have nothing else on the subject and won’t reply

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pS I just posted something about velocity when jumping, must have been the wrong thread

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also must admit he has thoroughly convinced me with this DNA debunking stuff and I fully accept that I am 91p Eskimo and about 6p Russian and no more than 3 p Slavic

Thread Information