Thanks Thanks:  344
Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 58 of 556 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Oh 1920s Republicans? But what of the whole "Muh parties switched" and "Muh southern strategy"? It's certainly 1 or the other Mr. Wanna blame Republicans for everything.

You will have to be patient Kirkland. I know that you want to just dismiss everything but wait and see.

The ball is right now rolling towards Stzrok who will testify. Rod Rosenstein will recuse himself or be impeached. And then they will delve into the next matters.

During this time the mullahs in Iran will struggle with controlling the population and there may even be a regime change in the coming months.

Wait and watch it's really all that you can do it's all any of us can do.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfe.../#140764b121fb

Kirk it’s nice when u rewrite history to place blame on crisis on a particular group but it’s usually not that simple ie the subprime mess

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is the outrage at Trump leaving the human rights council? Seeking to promote the laughable idea that it is anti-Israel?

Where is your outrage at kids being locked up in cages by a so called civilized country?

Where the fuck is your outrage at Trump boasting about only 64 people having lost their lives to the hurricane in Puerto Rico when the actual number is in excess of 4000 more than the number killed in 9/11.

What a load of tribal bullshit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Where is the outrage at Trump leaving the human rights council? Seeking to promote the laughable idea that it is anti-Israel?

Where is your outrage at kids being locked up in cages by a so called civilized country?

Where the fuck is your outrage at Trump boasting about only 64 people having lost their lives to the hurricane in Puerto Rico when the actual number is in excess of 4000 more than the number killed in 9/11.

What a load of tribal bullshit.
    The UN is a piece of shit, the UN HRC is an even bigger piece of shit.

As of 2018, Israel has been condemned in 78 resolutions by the UN Human Rights Council since its creation in 2006—the Council has resolved more resolutions condemning Israel than the rest of the world combined....how's that for "Laughably anti-Israel" ? Meanwhile the UN HRC's statement on Sudan, a country with MANY human rights abuses as documented by the Council's working groups, it has expressed "deep concern".....ah but no resolutions though

LMAO, you mean the trafficked kids and "children" ILLEGALLY entering the United States...THOSE kids....well they haven't been kept in cages since the Obama Administration. And again President Trump didn't write the law, he didn't make the law, he didn't vote on the law, he's enforcing the law as is his duty as President. It's CONGRESS who writes the laws and President Trump has called on them to act, and a House bill has been floated that would fix the problem but DEMOCRAT Chuck Schumer isn't finished using this crisis yet so he opposes fixing the situation. Abraham Lincoln said "The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly" and that is exactly what Trump is doing, but again it's not HIS place as President to write the laws, that is the job of CONGRESS. Anything done with an Executive Order can be UNdone with an Executive Order which is why Obama's legacy has withered away so quickly.

While the 64 number might not be true, the 4,000 number is kinda in doubt as well. It's an ESTIMATE.

Anything else you want to bitch about?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus . Do you really think I was unaware of the UK selling many of weapons used by the Saudis on Yemen? What was the point of PM'ing that? What is it with you and Lyle and your insistence on pretending it is the US against the UK or Obama v Trump or any of that tribal shit. Do you really think everyone is else is like you?

It's you guys holding the reigns. The traditional conservative right on both sides of the pond doing exactly the same shit as the Democrats under Obama and New Labour did under Blair over here. The same MIC and deep state bullshit that YOU BOTH and bulbhead kept telling us all was a breath of fresh air, a new start, the alternative. The UK Government under May is a shit show just like your regime under Trump. Neither of you will say shit about him in order to try and save face. The guy is taking the piss out of you and making your country an even bigger laughing stock around the world with his insistence on screwing you over under the pretense of bringing about a change he has failed to deliver. Same old war machine.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus . Do you really think I was unaware of the UK selling many of weapons used by the Saudis on Yemen? What was the point of PM'ing that? What is it with you and Lyle and your insistence on pretending it is the US against the UK or Obama v Trump or any of that tribal shit. Do you really think everyone is else is like you?

It's you guys holding the reigns. The traditional conservative right on both sides of the pond doing exactly the same shit as the Democrats under Obama and New Labour did under Blair over here. The same MIC and deep state bullshit that YOU BOTH and bulbhead kept telling us all was a breath of fresh air, a new start, the alternative. The UK Government under May is a shit show just like your regime under Trump. Neither of you will say shit about him in order to try and save face. The guy is taking the piss out of you and making your country an even bigger laughing stock around the world with his insistence on screwing you over under the pretense of bringing about a change he has failed to deliver. Same old war machine.
    @bff it’s just shows your endless hypocrisy

El Kabong Guest

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF OBAMA’S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DETENTION FACILITIES THE MEDIA WON’T SHOW YOU
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/ph...ion-facilities
    The media and political class become more and more outraged over the Trump administration’s decision to detain and prosecute immigrants illegally crossing the border.

Lost in the debate is any acknowledgment that President Obama’s administration also used detention facilities.

Current U.S. immigration laws, when enforced, have the consequence of temporarily separating adults who arrive with children into separate detention facilities in order to prosecute the adults.

The policy of prosecuting immigrants for crossing the border illegally has been in place for multiple administrations. The Obama administration prosecuted half a million illegal immigrants and similarly separated families in the process. So did the Bush administration.

Why are children separated from their "parents" you might ask...funny story

JANET RENO, ATTORNEY GENERAL, et al., PETITIONERS v. JENNY LISETTE FLORES et al.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_v._Flores
    Reno v. Flores, 507 U.S. 292 (1993) was a Supreme Court of the United States case in which the Court held that the Immigration and Naturalization Service’s regulations regarding the release of alien unaccompanied minors did not violate the Due Process Clause of the United States Constitution.

In 1997, the parties agreed to a consent decree in which the litigation would end once the government implemented certain standards for the detention, treatment, and release of unaccompanied alien minors. As of June 2018, the litigation is ongoing.

President Trump will be signing an Executive Order to try and fix the immediate situation but CONGRESS must pass laws to permanently fix that issue....and NO we're not taking anyone and everyone who can drag their carcass across the fucking border.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

@bff it’s just shows your endless hypocrisy
    How? Fuck off Walrus that is not hypocrisy it is consistency. You can't have it both ways. You just can't handle a debate. I have always been against the MIC it is what you lot mock. "SJW protesting what a fool" How is that hypocrisy? I have never defended the MIC yet here you are pretending that everyone is as tribal as you are. You would not say shit if Trump bombed your back yard by the way you are carrying on.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

You used those pictures Lyle. Where did I use them? Where did I claim that Obama's shit doesn't stink? You literally think that yourself and everyone else are better than the other humans on the side of a man made border don't you? What a gullible fool. Just like Trump son of immigrants refusing to extend the same American hospitality his parents were shown in order to not have to give up anything himself, you are claiming to be a 'bit special' pretending that the lives of American kids are worth more than that of those from Yemen. Their work is done when they have you believing that.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You used those pictures Lyle. Where did I use them? Where did I claim that Obama's shit doesn't stink? You literally think that yourself and everyone else are better than the other humans on the side of a man made border don't you? What a gullible fool. Just like Trump son of immigrants refusing to extend the same American hospitality his parents were shown in order to not have to give up anything himself, you are claiming to be a 'bit special' pretending that the lives of American kids are worth more than that of those from Yemen. Their work is done when they have you believing that.

Did I say "Beanz used these pictures"? Please point it out where I said YOU used those pictures.

American hospitality doesn't extend to ILLEGAL immigrants

Yes to ME an AMERICAN American kids ARE worth more...I pay the taxes for those kids' education you fucking idiot, those kids will end up paying into Social Security which I'll need in old age (probably wont' be there though because of the illegals), so I'm invested in them and they are invested in me and the entirety of Yemen can get fucked for all I care.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did I say "Beanz used these pictures"? Please point it out where I said YOU used those pictures.

American hospitality doesn't extend to ILLEGAL immigrants

Yes to ME an AMERICAN American kids ARE worth more...I pay the taxes for those kids' education you fucking idiot, those kids will end up paying into Social Security which I'll need in old age (probably wont' be there though because of the illegals), so I'm invested in them and they are invested in me and the entirety of Yemen can get fucked for all I care.
    Lyle you are defending the indefensible AGAIN. Separating children from their families is not just a deep and entrenched part of American history it is a part of Colonial history. The British did it in Canada and Australia etc. Not even just the Brits, the Ottoman sultans did it to make janisseries, the fascists in Spain and Argentina did it.

But you and Trump are blaming 'They' again. The Mexicans. The Yemens. The Obama administration. It was Jeff Sessions in May.

Stop making excuses for Politicians that would not hesitate to gun you down or bomb you if it keeps them in power.

YOU said he was different. Don't try and pretend everyone else is gullible. That time has passed and soon it could be your liberty that is at stake.

https://blavity.com/ripping-children...tm_source=zulu
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh 1920s Republicans? But what of the whole "Muh parties switched" and "Muh southern strategy"? It's certainly 1 or the other Mr. Wanna blame Republicans for everything. You will have to be patient Kirkland. I know that you want to just dismiss everything but wait and see. The ball is right now rolling towards Stzrok who will testify. Rod Rosenstein will recuse himself or be impeached. And then they will delve into the next matters. During this time the mullahs in Iran will struggle with controlling the population and there may even be a regime change in the coming months. Wait and watch it's really all that you can do it's all any of us can do.
    There's far less chance of any kind of regime change in Iran after Trump has reimposed sanctions and ripped up the nuclear deal. Politicians and pundits on the Iranian version of Fox News are now saying see, we were right, there's no way to deal with the Americans. The regime now has something to blame for the economy not improving, any politician advocating neing more pro-western has a much tougher job making that argument with the Iranian people. And of course this Iran thing is part of the Q Anon nonsense, isn't it? Liberal westerners and the Iranian regime are working together to do something or other, right? Maybe John McCain will speak out in favour of Iranian reformers and that will spark a revolution over there. That is if he's allowed to under the terms of his deal with prosecutors. He's wearing an ankle monitor so they can keep an eye on him without locking him up, isn't that right? Even though he's been found guilty of whatever it is. And Huma too! And Chelsea! All wearing ankle monitors and somehow not locked up yet. And look at this fucknut. He wants to see the "real" IG report too. The one that Trump already has that will blow the lid off this whole conspiracy but so far he hasn't mad eit public yet. https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/15/u...dam/index.html You said that the mainstream media would start covering qanon, well there's some coverage. And I know why you didn't want to read an article written by somebody called Rothschild. Because the Rothschild banking family are a huge part of this conspiracy. I should have known. And obviously anybody with the surname Rothschild is related to them. What do you think Strozk is going to say when he testifies? And what is Rosenstein hiding exactly? You know he's a Trump appointee, right? Trump appointed him deputy AG? And what are these "next matters" Lyle?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfe.../#140764b121fb Kirk it’s nice when u rewrite history to place blame on crisis on a particular group but it’s usually not that simple ie the subprime mess
    I'm not rewriting history. I explained the entire thing on here before it actually happened. If you want to excerpt bits from that link and post them I'll explain exactly why they're wrong or irrelevant. And as far as the "subprime mess" went according to the eventual autopsy report by the Fed board of governors (all bankers) less than seven percent of the total bad loans/mortgages were subprime. The vast majority were prime loans sold by a bunch of crooks to people who had no way of being able to pay them when the teaser rate went up. Nobody cared because the loans were immediately sold to Wall Street where they were sliced and diced into securities that exponentially magnified the problem -- for every one of these mortgage securities there were another eight synthetic securities created based on the dogshit mortgages in the original security -- and that's largely what blew the system up. There used to be three main chokepoints for regulators to prevent anything like this happening but all three were prevented from doing their job by the GOP. Outside of the normal regulation when the AGs of every state took the Bush administration to court to try and get them to do something about the lending practices going on, the Bush administration did this: "Several years ago, state attorneys general and others involved in consumer protection began to notice a marked increase in a range of predatory lending practices by mortgage lenders. . . . These and other practices, we noticed, were having a devastating effect on home buyers. In addition, the widespread nature of these practices, if left unchecked, threatened our financial markets. "Even though predatory lending was becoming a national problem, the Bush administration looked the other way and did nothing to protect American homeowners. In fact, the government chose instead to align itself with the banks that were victimizing consumers. . . . As New York attorney general, I joined with colleagues in the other 49 states in attempting to fill the void left by the federal government. . . . "Not only did the Bush administration do nothing to protect consumers, it embarked on an aggressive and unprecedented campaign to prevent states from protecting their residents from the very problems to which the federal government was turning a blind eye. . . . The administration accomplished this feat through an obscure federal agency called the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). . . . In 2003, during the height of the predatory lending crisis, the OCC invoked a clause from the 1863 National Bank Act to issue formal opinions preempting all state predatory lending laws, thereby rendering them inoperative. The OCC also promulgated new rules that prevented states from enforcing any of their own consumer protection laws against national banks. The federal government’s actions were so egregious and so unprecedented that all 50 state attorneys general, and all 50 state banking superintendents, actively fought the new rules. But the unanimous opposition of the 50 states did not deter, or even slow, the Bush administration in its goal of protecting the banks. In fact, when my office opened an investigation of possible discrimination in mortgage lending by a number of banks, the OCC filed a federal lawsuit to stop the investigation." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...&noredirect=on Now this is actually related to what I do for a living. I was at the coal face of the securities part of this situation while these securities were being created and sold. I don't need to read some misleading bullshitter in Forbes to know what was going on back then.

Thread Information