Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anti matter

finding a brand new way to see the universe is something that we must do on a daily and even nightly basis. Dark matter and dark energy are everywhere and nobody seems to know exactly what that is is there an antiparticle or an antique universe how about an uncle who is your uncle and does he live in this universe?

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Anti matter

I got an app on my phone called ScribD

You get 30 days free man. I'm outta memory loading it down.

I got the audio book dark matter and the 4% Universe about 139m for both.

Guess I wont be able to log on the internet after next week- I know they will suck all my books outta the phone for not paying.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: Anti matter

What I find strange is religion has through judgment got them believing in dark as evil and light as good because humans can only judge from within opposite terms and so suffered the females due to that mindlessness and death also feared as the opposite of life as if life has a total monopoly on good as do males.
    Where as in reality in the material world, life can be painful and death can release you from it,The female is compassionate for most parts and more giving,Men go to war we stand over women. But to be free of duality which is judgment, you have to accept that everything made of light energy= matter, was birthed out of the Void which is 96% dark matter.
    So if they believe that God is everything, then they should wake up out of the old false dream of opposites and judgment they have been put in.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what I want to know is dark matter and dark energy the opposite of matter? if so would this then sort of justify the belief in a world of opposites?

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anti matter

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    what I want to know is dark matter and dark energy the opposite of matter? if so would this then sort of justify the belief in a world of opposites?
    They are not but hard to prove.
    If they were opposites wouldnt you expect there to be as many of one as there are of the other instead of it being 96% to 4%?
    Think of dark energy as the sea and you are a piece of that whole, experiencing duality from within a piece of light energy that came exploding out of the sea of dark matter that may help.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all just a dream yes a vacuumless scheme which sucks you into feeling like this.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    They are not but hard to prove.
    If they were opposites wouldnt you expect there to be as many of one as there are of the other instead of it being 96% to 4%?
    Think of dark energy as the sea and you are a piece of that whole, experiencing duality from within a piece of light energy that came exploding out of the sea of dark matter that may help.
    Good god I can't get my head around this sometimes. 96% cannot be half of an equal and opposite reaction...I agree

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It's all just a dream yes a vacuumless scheme which sucks you into feeling like this.

There is a chance that the Dark Matter is the original reality and that the material is the outer dream but feels real from within it.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

There is a chance that the Dark Matter is the original reality and that the material is the outer dream but feels real from within it.
    I think matter and energy may indeed be the exception to the general rule I think dark matter and dark energy are the norm and that we are the oddball exception to the rule therefore that is why we cannot understand the difference between 0 & 1 therefore that is why we have a very difficult conundrum when we say things like how can something come out of nothing another conundrum we have is when we say what is infinity I cannot imagine a series of numbers going on forever in both positive and negative directions nor can I imagine linear-time going on forever into the future or back into the past like Andre said this could be because we are living in the outermost skin of the entire universe and we may be living in deed and an unreal dream world

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've come to see matter (darkness) as the physical manifestation of the subconscience.
    Light the physical manifestion of the conscience.

Dark energy may be the dreamstate that bridges the two into what we consider as real (reaility) Therefore the duality is the transition from energy into or coming from matter.

WHat I have no clue as to an approach is the energy we know of (stars) that die, pulsars, to blackholes...does energy and or matter disentigrate inside what we call a blackhole since not even light can escape?

And where does electro magnetism & gravity fit in the equation?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ignore any spiritual dimension or dark matter, black holes and other dimensions for just one moment. Even if you consider everything from a logical and western/Greek scientific basis, we have to admit that everything we perceive and take for granted as being real is actually an illusion. There is no such thing as colour, and what we think of as seeing, is actually our brains reconstruction of what it perceives as reality not reality itself. What I see and what you see are not exactly the same, even if we assume so. We cannot help but be influenced by our experiences and our physical apparatus, and the fact that we can only see things from one point of view, however multifaceted that object or argument/stance may be. So not being able to comprehend dark or anti-matter, is hardly surprising. Surely we can all only live one life, in one dimension, at a time?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I've come to see matter (darkness) as the physical manifestation of the subconscience.

Dark energy may be the dreamstate that bridges the two into what we consider as real (reaility) Therefore the duality is the transition from energy into or coming from matter.

WHat I have no clue as to an approach is the energy we know of (stars) that die, pulsars, to blackholes...does energy and or matter disentigrate inside what we call a blackhole since not even light can escape?

the key to what happens in the event horizon. The event horizon is the actual moment or shall I say anti moment that matter may indeed be transformed into an equal and opposite form of matter or antimatter the event horizon is what corresponds roughly to the beginnings of a wormhole or quantum tunneling. Max Planck identified Planck time at 10 to the minus 23 seconds.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Ignore any spiritual dimension or dark matter, black holes and other dimensions for just one moment. Even if you consider everything from a logical and western/Greek scientific basis, we have to admit that everything we perceive and take for granted as being real is actually an illusion. There is no such thing as colour, and what we think of as seeing, is actually our brains reconstruction of what it perceives as reality not reality itself. What I see and what you see are not exactly the same, even if we assume so. We cannot help but be influenced by our experiences and our physical apparatus, and the fact that we can only see things from one point of view, however multifaceted that object or argument/stance may be. So not being able to comprehend dark or anti-matter, is hardly surprising. Surely we can all only live one life, in one dimension, at a time?
    Not for me, I believe you can visit other dimensions in other states and leave your body .Hard to prove though cause people who only believe the mind has memory and not the heart and dna memory, would say its all in your head, a dream of sorts.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Interesting. I am somewhat familiar with western/Greek scientific basis, NOT a lot, just a tadbit.
    Question then: Does that include electricity? Energy? Is it an illusion?
    When I looked up the word illusion: it is given as an adjective, but when I look up electricity-it is called a noun.

I ask because that which we perceive- is done as you would say through our brain-which fires off electricity. Is the current that produces our ability to perceive an illusion as well per Greek science? No wrong or right, I'm just digging the conversation!

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

I recon from a sphere of electromagnetic 'love energy', a sphere of electric light energy birthed then returning to the electromagnetic energy and forming a vesica piscus-check spelling on that, like when two eggs join: 1+1=3, then birthed material life.

Black holes could well lead to the next universe across and the birth of a Sun in that universe could be the rebirth of the imploded Giant from this one via that tube. Also I recon light speed probably isnt constant, it is only fixed here in this lower end compressed dimension of matter we get to see out of; In other dimensions not the case and gravity also no bearing on keep you down.

I can explain it.

Thread Information