Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    @imp

It seems Arum's position is in line with Freddie, Pac and the rest of the world

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/here-s-...00-boxing.html

Only Mayweather promotions seem to be eluding the big fight from what I'm seeing!
    Max,

Listen, i could say the same crap bob or freddie say..its words...no action..stop jumping on the train and believing this rubbish!

None of us are aware what is going on behind the scenes.

When i hear from leonard ellerbe or al haymon its on..its on!
    Fair enough @imp.

Words are just words, nothing concrete.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Now what lame excuses will lil Fraud Mayweather have to NOT fight Manny???

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    I'm shocked peeps. There has been so many floyd nut-huggers on here I thought for sure I would get backlash for voicing my opinions, but it seems I'm not alone in my disgust for Floyds refusal to fight anyone with a good chance of winning.
    The sad part is, Floyd more than likely could possibly win and truly cement his legacy in boxing and be the great all time boxer he thinks he is. However....All-Time Greats do not avoid the greatest obstacles in their paths. what a waste.
    This is where you argument fails. Pac doesn't have a good chance of winning. He has really no chance

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#1Fightfan here picks every single guy Floyd fights to beat him, and yet he's still a fraud after all these years
    I don't see how anything will have possibly changed regarding Floyd-Manny, I don't think Manny made a big statement last night, and most boxing fans must be sick of seriously giving a rats about the negotiations. The trouble for me is, if Floyd beats Maidana with ease, he doesn't really have much else out there in the way of a serious fight. I can't see him wanting to face say Lara at 154 over Pacquiao no matter how much he spites old Bob, and I'm not sure what other credible fight would even be out there.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    #1Fightfan here picks every single guy Floyd fights to beat him, and yet he's still a fraud after all these years
    I don't see how anything will have possibly changed regarding Floyd-Manny, I don't think Manny made a big statement last night, and most boxing fans must be sick of seriously giving a rats about the negotiations. The trouble for me is, if Floyd beats Maidana with ease, he doesn't really have much else out there in the way of a serious fight. I can't see him wanting to face say Lara at 154 over Pacquiao no matter how much he spites old Bob, and I'm not sure what other credible fight would even be out there.

no, i dont pick every opponent to win. because i know all about floyds BULLSHIT tactics of running/potshotting, cheating, and the corrupt judges on his side giving gift decisions like Castillo/Mayweather 1, which was a LOSS, no matter what anyone says. IT'S CALLED HOPING AND PRAYING - THAT SOMEONE CAN GET PAST HIS BS AND KO THE THUG POS." Hopefully" Maidana can do it.

credible fights? Lara, Martinez, GGG, if floyds so great why not move up in weight, instead of fighting smaller guys. lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No way Mayweather steps into boxing arena with Pacquiao's mom present to cast a voodoo hex on him.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    No way Mayweather steps into boxing arena with Pacquiao's mom present to cast a voodoo hex on him.
    That would put any fighter off!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

no, i dont pick every opponent to win. because i know all about floyds BULLSHIT tactics of running/potshotting, cheating, and the corrupt judges on his side giving gift decisions like Castillo/Mayweather 1, which was a LOSS, no matter what anyone says. IT'S CALLED HOPING AND PRAYING - THAT SOMEONE CAN GET PAST HIS BS AND KO THE THUG POS." Hopefully" Maidana can do it.

credible fights? Lara, Martinez, GGG, if floyds so great why not move up in weight, instead of fighting smaller guys. lol
    smaller fighters? floyd has been fighting bigger fighters than him for years now for the most part. floyd is almost always the smaller fighter. im sure that maidana walks around heavier than floyd.

Thread Information