Thread: Biden is incompetent isn't he?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Biden is incompetent isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Can't comment on what he's achieving, what he isn't, how he compares to trump etc as I'm simply not informed enough.

But I will say what I said at the start. Why would you have a candidate who was so fucking old??

Christ anyone at my work 57 and over is kind of disregarded. People say don't worry about them they'll be off soon...

My old man's a similar age and the general feeling is that band is out of touch. So why would you want them as a leader....

Biden ended up being the Democratic nominee because the alternatives were so bad that he was clearly the least worst option for Democratic voters. There is a stunning lack of suitable presidential candidates in the party currently.
    lol. they kill the intelligent candidates they cant control. lol.... its everywhere.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    *staged. They wanted to show he can take lumps and bounce up yelling 'ahh crap'. He fell in the perfect feinting goat pose too . Toe stirrups on bike pedals I never understood that.

lololol......
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Can't comment on what he's achieving, what he isn't, how he compares to trump etc as I'm simply not informed enough.

But I will say what I said at the start. Why would you have a candidate who was so fucking old??

Christ anyone at my work 57 and over is kind of disregarded. People say don't worry about them they'll be off soon...

My old man's a similar age and the general feeling is that band is out of touch. So why would you want them as a leader....

Biden ended up being the Democratic nominee because the alternatives were so bad that he was clearly the least worst option for Democratic voters. There is a stunning lack of suitable presidential candidates in the party currently.

That right there is a sad statement.

Then again the Republicans aren't exactly shaking free of the Orange Clown that had them under his spell for four years.

Fox and a significant chunk of conservative media are going all out for DeSantis. I think this will backfire for them as it gives Trump an angle of attack on him. Right now Trump doesn't have one but Fox and establishment conservative media pushing him lets Trump call him the GOP establishment candidate, another RINO and a pretend MAGA phony.

Even if DeSantis did manage to knock Trump off in the primary what do they think is going to happen then? Ever since they've been able to print photographs in newspapers it's been traditional for defeated primary candidates to hold a press conference with the winner and they both stand side by side and clasp hands above their heads. You know the image. It shows the supporters of the defeated guy that they can get on board with the winner and most of them then do. Can you imagine Trump doing that if he loses?

He's going to go absolutely fucking nuclear if he does lose. He'll rip the GOP in half, maybe run a third party campaign. In fact that's basically a guarantee. He's got a gigantic email list of supporters who sent him $250 million in the weeks after the election to fund legal challenges (he spent less than a million despite state laws allowing him to pay for full recounts in some of the battleground states but which would have cost him millions and confirmed that he'd lost fair and square) and they're still sending him three million a month in response to his multiple daily emails to them. He isn't going to stop milking them for every last dollar until the very end. No way he can resist doing rallies either and drawing bigger crowds than the other two. He's on the ballot for the 2024 election one way or another whether the GOP like it or not.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

lol. they kill the intelligent candidates they cant control. lol.... its everywhere.
    ??

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then again the Republicans aren't exactly shaking free of the Orange Clown that had them under his spell for four years.

Fox and a significant chunk of conservative media are going all out for DeSantis. I think this will backfire for them as it gives Trump an angle of attack on him. Right now Trump doesn't have one but Fox and establishment conservative media pushing him lets Trump call him the GOP establishment candidate, another RINO and a pretend MAGA phony.

Even if DeSantis did manage to knock Trump off in the primary what do they think is going to happen then? Ever since they've been able to print photographs in newspapers it's been traditional for defeated primary candidates to hold a press conference with the winner and they both stand side by side and clasp hands above their heads. You know the image. It shows the supporters of the defeated guy that they can get on board with the winner and most of them then do. Can you imagine Trump doing that if he loses?

He's going to go absolutely fucking nuclear if he does lose. He'll rip the GOP in half, maybe run a third party campaign. In fact that's basically a guarantee. He's got a gigantic email list of supporters who sent him $250 million in the weeks after the election to fund legal challenges (he spent less than a million despite state laws allowing him to pay for full recounts in some of the battleground states but which would have cost him millions and confirmed that he'd lost fair and square) and they're still sending him three million a month in response to his multiple daily emails to them. He isn't going to stop milking them for every last dollar until the very end. No way he can resist doing rallies either and drawing bigger crowds than the other two. He's on the ballot for the 2024 election one way or another whether the GOP like it or not.

The thing is this:

The key ingredient in all of these suppositions is VOTING.

If you want to make sure you win a basketball game, you rig the scoreboard so that when you score a basket you get 10 points. When the other team scores a basket it counts for half a point. You get the NBA (if it's the professional league) to agree to these changes and call them legal and constitutional. Then on top of that you buy off the referees so they'll never call personal fouls on your team... and will blow the whistle if the other team so much as sneezes.

THAT... is what is happening to the election process today.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The dizzy (but hot) blonde and brunette are my favorites.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing is this:

The key ingredient in all of these suppositions is VOTING.

If you want to make sure you win a basketball game, you rig the scoreboard so that when you score a basket you get 10 points. When the other team scores a basket it counts for half a point. You get the NBA (if it's the professional league) to agree to these changes and call them legal and constitutional. Then on top of that you buy off the referees so they'll never call personal fouls on your team... and will blow the whistle if the other team so much as sneezes.

THAT... is what is happening to the election process today.

It's not looking good for your system of elections.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    . It did get around. When Trump apple polishers pushed same vid pre election. It didn't help. On Golden Pond there was responding to the Bush push for amending the Constitution to make same sex marriage illegal as a distraction. Politician holds opposing views on polarizing issue years ago-listens-learns and rethinks his views and then admits he was wrong. Shocked I tell ya shocked. Minds change.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information