Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/when

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/when

Guys, I don't know how to make that's polling format for the forum but last week's one of those poster made a thread in "poll" way. So let's this double-topic be like a gambling thing, please feel free to give odds on each of that outcomes for each question! Moderates, please modifique this thread to MAKE IT into a "poll" style. Thankyou.

Question One: YES HILLARY WILL RUN, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Question Two:. YES UK LEAVES EU, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Guys, I don't know how to make that's polling format for the forum but last week's one of those poster made a thread in "poll" way. So let's this treble-topic be like a gambling thing, please feel free to give odds on each of that outcomes for each question! Moderates, please modifique this thread to MAKE IT into a "poll" style. So also will WW3 start tomorrow against Iran and will martial law be declared.Thankyou. All the best Brocktonblockbust.

Question One: YES HILLARY WILL RUN, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Question Two:. YES UK LEAVES EU, BY VALENTINE'S DAY 2020

Question Three: Yes WW3 Iran Tomorrow

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Double Poll (to saving the time): Will Hillary run/when? & Will UK EVER leave EU/

I dont' necessary think that UK hard Brexit will bring to World War III, that will be only possiblity if that EU becomes embroiling in a war with Russia, then UK will be NOT involve in that. About the Hillary, CAN make that's war due to the hostile position to Russia.

El Kabong Guest

Yes, Hillary ends up running

No, Brexit doesn't happen

Now I personally WANT neither of those things but as for Hillary, the stakes are too high for her NOT to run. Biden is a fucking mess, Warren is a gold bricking phony, Bernie isn't wanted by the Establishment Democrats AND he's just had a heart attack, and everyone else is at their very highest potentials maybe, MAYBE, VP's....they've all got baggage and little upside/personality to make up for their shortcomings.

Donald Trump is still on the "Lock her up" tour, and as the threads of the Russiagate investigation start being tugged at....citizens will start waking up to what actually happened. And that's Obama and Hillary were doing dirty and selling out our country to line their pockets.

As for Brexit, it's been how long since the referendum? The longer you go without acting on it the easier it gets to not act on it. Justice delayed = justice denied.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-24-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is sad what that has happened in UK. Those people voted to leave, but the beaurocracie is stopping it and telling to that's people "you are too dumb to know what you voted for". and now they are stopping that hard Brexit. Its tyranny!
    I hope for their Brexit immediately. Is what the people wanted. They won on that's referendum. So give the results and do it! Its a dirty things that the government there is doing, so dirty, so dirty.

On Hillary yes I agree, but DUE to lack of any credible candidates for the Democrats.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yes, Hillary ends up running

No, Brexit doesn't happen

Now I personally WANT neither of those things but as for Hillary, the stakes are too high for her NOT to run. Biden is a fucking mess, Warren is a gold bricking phony, Bernie isn't wanted by the Establishment Democrats AND he's just had a heart attack, and everyone else is at their very highest potentials maybe, MAYBE, VP's....they've all got baggage and little upside/personality to make up for their shortcomings.

Donald Trump is still on the "Lock her up" tour, and as the threads of the Russiagate investigation start being tugged at....citizens will start waking up to what actually happened. And that's Obama and Hillary were doing dirty and selling out our country to line their pockets.

As for Brexit, it's been how long since the referendum? The longer you go without acting on it the easier it gets to not act on it. Justice delayed = justice denied.
    So no opinion on WW3 tomorrow then?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary will run next year
    so the GOP has nothing to fear.
    Her face is so scary
    you all should be wary.
    She just needs a kick in the rear.

Sucky-ducky-wucky-clock
    Hillary ran off the edge of the dock.
    Her cackle so evil
    she sounds like a weevil.
    She's probably just lacking some ____.

She says she'll be Pres 2020.
    She says she's got fans aplenty.
    Shit, farts and a toilet
    This rhyme I sure hate to spoil it.
    But her chances aren't worth a penny.

I sure like to talk about shit
    I guess that's my kind of wit.
    Shit fucky fart sucky
    Ass lucky toilet nucky
    I guess I should be changing my schtick.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So no opinion on WW3 tomorrow then?
    I don't believe that will happen, no.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think Clinton will run. She is far too old at 72 and Trump would humiliate her as he is has been a reasonable President with far less staining than that incurred under the Obama and Bush years. In fact the only thing I think could potentially derail him is an economic crisis. There is no Democrat beyond Gabbard who can compete. Her record is impeccable and her proposals practical. Thus she is considered somewhat dangerous to the establishment.

Brexit will happen, but unfortunately I can see a situation where the public gets nasty at some point. The most dangerous thing you can do is subvert democratic will. When people feel there is nothing left to lose even though they followed all the rules, bad things can happen. Democracy won and to resist that is dangerous. I hope for an election and for Labour to be reduced to 20%. Time for that divisive and flip flopping party to go. I relish it and it is one reason they won't let an election happen. But it will happen and it will be something. Then Brexit has no reason to be delayed any longer.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf I love you

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf I love you
    Thank you. You have a diverse society when a student is recommending a band like Killswitch Engage. It gives me a buzz to see the true individuals spring to life.

In all cultures you have a lot of tedious people who watch TV, are brainwashed, work all day, and wouldn't know a book unless thrown in the face.

So diversity for me is in ideas, culture and philosophy too, but you can get that even in a homogeneous society. Some will be into this, others that and others something else, but the common unity is a respect of borders, the system that ties it together and you would never want to subvert it to some violent and degraded end.

I don't like what has happened to the West and as a Trump fan, you can surely see my reason in that he too wants to control it just to work out what to do next. Open borders and health care for all? Nonsense. A country is for its people and it damn well matters.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @Gandalf I love you
    Thank you. You have a diverse society when a student is recommending a band like Killswitch Engage. It gives me a buzz to see the true individuals spring to life.

In all cultures you have a lot of tedious people who watch TV, are brainwashed, work all day, and wouldn't know a book unless thrown in the face.

So diversity for me is in ideas, culture and philosophy too, but you can get that even in a homogeneous society. Some will be into this, others that and others something else, but the common unity is a respect of borders, the system that ties it together and you would never want to subvert it to some violent and degraded end.

I don't like what has happened to the West and as a Trump fan, you can surely see my reason in that he too wants to control it just to work out what to do next. Open borders and health care for all? Nonsense. A country is for its people and it damn well matters.

This amazingly arrogant piece of entitled bullshit sums you up perfectly. I have never met anybody else who looks down there nose at everyone else in the way that you do.

You are the definition of a tedious person. Somebody who is predictable, dull, slow, tiresome and monotonous. You have one note, one colour and that is Gandalf Grey. You think working half days and reading the same fucking boring shite about Oscar Wilde, year after year whilst sat on your arse and going out for a coffee once a month makes you a cultural, philosophical giant.

Bless.

The reason you got so little of of England was that you put so little in. Just like in SK you refused to engage, and continue to make your own problem out to be that of other people. A diverse society is not one where a South Korean student recommends an American band to you, it is one in which the countries own culture is able to learn from and absorb the ideas of others and constantly re-invent itself without being afraid of change. You are a fucking fossil surrounding yourself with people that will never challenge your own boring preconceptions.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A diverse society is not one where a South Korean student recommends an American band to you, it is one in which the countries own culture is able to learn from and absorb the ideas of others and constantly re-invent itself without being afraid of change..
    Quoth of 2019, is so truth! Oh, so not Japan? I though it was. South Korrea is just same like it, so so so homogenize and every one robot has those same face and I saw on the internet that's people of there so uptight and obsession about the beauty and style. The girls in Korea thanks they have too big face, and that's girls thinks they have no eyebrows so they gets those tattoos for eyebrows and the plastic surgery for the legs if legs are too chubby like lower legs they had that calf reduction operational by those doctor. Is very sad and artificial place. So very soul-crushing. That's will strip out the life and stripped out the spirit of theirs.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @Gandalf I love you

This amazingly arrogant piece of entitled bullshit sums you up perfectly. I have never met anybody else who looks down there nose at everyone else in the way that you do.

You are the definition of a tedious person. Somebody who is predictable, dull, slow, tiresome and monotonous. You have one note, one colour and that is Gandalf Grey. You think working half days and reading the same fucking boring shite about Oscar Wilde, year after year whilst sat on your arse and going out for a coffee once a month makes you a cultural, philosophical giant.

Bless.

The reason you got so little of of England was that you put so little in. Just like in SK you refused to engage, and continue to make your own problem out to be that of other people. A diverse society is not one where a South Korean student recommends an American band to you, it is one in which the countries own culture is able to learn from and absorb the ideas of others and constantly re-invent itself without being afraid of change. You are a fucking fossil surrounding yourself with people that will never challenge your own boring preconceptions.
    Are you triggered? Having a slow day Herr L. Hynes? It is true that people are either watching TV or staring into devices. I don't do either all that much. I do read which is something we are encouraged to do for mental sustenance and enjoyment. And I do indeed enjoy conversation as I am shy, but have a lot to say once the motor is running.

My point is that there is plenty of diversity in even a homogeneous culture and in most countries people are basically staring into a device or watching something inane. Just a reality.

Everywhere though there are a range of individuals who will offer different insights into different things and in turn you can too. Not everyone is glued to screens and is boring with little to say except about some shitty manufactured drama show designed to kill time for dull dead minds.

In fact you take issue with anyone here who does talk about or say anything not scripted how you like. So basically flush your head down the toilet and improve your complection you sour, dour, boring, eye contact avoiding, spergy freak. I hope this helps.

Have a nice day watching Rugby you tremendously interesting man.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A diverse society is not one where a South Korean student recommends an American band to you, it is one in which the countries own culture is able to learn from and absorb the ideas of others and constantly re-invent itself without being afraid of change..
    Quoth of 2019, is so truth! Oh, so not Japan? I though it was. South Korrea is just same like it, so so so homogenize and every one robot has those same face and I saw on the internet that's people of there so uptight and obsession about the beauty and style. The girls in Korea thanks they have too big face, and that's girls thinks they have no eyebrows so they gets those tattoos for eyebrows and the plastic surgery for the legs if legs are too chubby like lower legs they had that calf reduction operational by those doctor. Is very sad and artificial place. So very soul-crushing. That's will strip out the life and stripped out the spirit of theirs.
    You are an American living in America and know full well that everybody in LA not in the ghetto is orange and has almost no original element of the face. When people here were still in squalor Monroe was having her chin chiseled. You chaps started all that stuff.

Thread Information