Thread: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM -

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM -Irvine Welsh

Irvine Welsh - Yes he of Trainspotting and Filth etc fame writes an article for Paddy Power in which the celebrated author claims

Floyd Mayweather is unbelievably skilled at slipping a punch, but he’s better at dodging a potentially hazardous match-up

'Money' is probably one of the best-ever boxers, says the great Irvine Welsh, and he's certainly the best ever promoter that climbed through the ropes...

Irvine Welsh exclusive: Floyd Mayweather is unbelievably skilled at slipping a punch, but he’s better at dodging a potentially hazardous match-up : Paddy Power Blog

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM -

The fact that Floyd's predictably utter shutout of Canelo is second on the all time list just proves how stupidly boxing fans spend their money.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The fact that Floyd's predictably utter shutout of Canelo is second on the all time list just proves how stupidly boxing fans spend their money.
    True dat.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been pointing out here couple of times that Floyd is very vulnerable to lefts, especially left straights which are the forte of Pac. So Floyd should be ready for that and the that darn 30th dollar mouthpiece won't help either...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    I've been pointing out here couple of times that Floyd is very vulnerable to lefts, especially left straights which are the forte of Pac. So Floyd should be ready for that and the that darn 30th dollar mouthpiece won't help either...
    TBH, I think if Pac hurts Mayweather it will be with his right hook not his left hand.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Column: Magnitude of Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao causing overblown injury concerns | MLive.com

Looks like Floyd is getting some good sparring in.

Floyd Mayweather has a split lip and injured hands. I know because I saw them.

He sparred through the surely excruciating pain of superficial skin marks on his knuckles, then had to cope with the sting of the ointment. Boxing is, after all, the "hurt business."

He sparred with the split lip, then when the session ended, he walked to one of the large mirrors in his boxing gym, peeled down the lip to inspect it more closely, went and hit the heavy bag for a few minutes, then ordered another sparring partner back into the ring for a second session, presumably to split the lip even more. Oh, the self-loathing he must feel.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Referee for Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao fight to earn £6.8k - Telegraph

The referee for the Floyd Mayweather Jr megafight with Manny Pacquiao, which is expected to gross $400 million (£273 million) will earn $10,000 (£6,800) for handling the contest.
    Mayweather and Pacquiao are expected to earn £82 million and £54.5 million respectively.
    Kenny Bayless and Tony Weeks have emerged as the frontrunners from six possible referees.
    It will be the most important fight in the career of ‘the third man in the ring’ with the Nevada State Athletic Commission expected to name the official in charge, and the three judges sitting ringside, in the coming week.

Who do you think refs the fight? I don't mind either one.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really REALLY hope its Tony Weeks.

If only they asked this forum to hold a vote with the winner reffing the fight
    R.I.P. Diego "Chico" CorralesHidden Content

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    True dat.
    Dat be Hispanic fans dat do dat.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Manny Video

IT'S HERE !!!!!

The Official Video for Manny's Song

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Manny Music Video

Just in case you missed it -

Manny Pacquiao has released a music video centred around his upcoming bout against Floyd Mayweather Jr in Las Vegas next month.
    The 36-year-old, who has shown off his singing talent numerous times before, has decided to dedicate the music video to the people of his homeland in the Philippines.
    Pacquiao also directed the piece as he prepares for the fight, which is being dubbed the most lucrative in boxing history.

Manny Pacquiao releases music video for Floyd Mayweather Jr fight - Sports Mole

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM -Floyd gets super cool

Floyd freezes himself for the next 100 years in an effort to retain his 47-0

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    True dat.
    Dat be Hispanic fans dat do dat.

Hispanic is a big group, @beenKOed .

Let's just narrow it down to Mexicans. That's still a pretty whopping population.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather JR / Manny Pacquiao - NEWS STREAM - Stamp of Approval

Ever wanted to lick the backside of Manny ? Then you and all over Pactards can make you dream come true

Manny gets the Filipino Post Office's stamp of approval

"In time for Filipino boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's bout against Floyd Mayweather, the Philippine Postal Corp. will roll out special "Fight of the Century" postage stamps."

LOOK: PHLPost releasing special stamps for Pacquiao's fight against Mayweather | Lifestyle | GMA News Online

Hidden Content

Thread Information