Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  64
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: how many MODs do we have in this forum?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: how many MODs do we have in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Anyone that comments on peoples threads/posts to intentionally provoke them, without having anything to say or contribute to the actual subject matter just embarrasses themselves..
    Shut yo jibber jabber, crazy fool.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Blimey, just reading through this thread, i've been a mod for 9 years. Not one person had a bad word to say about me, I must be/have been a right boring cunt.
    I always thought that bloke Fenster was the worst Mod of all. A gibbering nincompoop with a baboon-arse face, if you ask me.
    here's to hoping you and him is good friends or YOUR ASS IS GRASS, BIOTCH!!!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master please give Brock a warning for @ me.

#protectthewalrus
    #luvthenewbeanz
    #triggeredby@

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Blimey, just reading through this thread, i've been a mod for 9 years. Not one person had a bad word to say about me, I must be/have been a right boring cunt.
    I always thought that bloke Fenster was the worst Mod of all. A gibbering nincompoop with a baboon-arse face, if you ask me.
    Already been done by me on the previous page

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock - You don't have to reassure me you were joking mate. I don't give a shit about racist stuff and all that, if that's who people are i'd rather they be open about it, but those are Saddo's rules and this is his house so what he says I respect, which some divvies on here don't understand. We are guests, respect the host, if you don't like it leave, you are not forced to come here.

Anyone that thinks i'm a cunt is more than welcome to tell me, i'm untriggable.

#urgentmodmeetingcalledtobanWalrusBrockMilesBatmaT itofanandX
    Last edited by Fenster; 04-03-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    "Saw a post by Miles, complaining as usual about one thing or another, what a cunt. Something about Racist Denilson (Miles words not mine) being banned whilst others use the C word, or post pictures of tits, or apparently salivate over drugs?! and it not being fair. Then he talked about irony and hypocrisy. I realised he has no fucking idea what the rules are around here and he also has no idea what irony OR hypocrisy are, what a cunt!.
    I then thought, this prick has systematically whinged, whined, sniveled, incited and insulted his way through many years on this forum and he's got the front to say its not fair? CUNT!!
    It then dawned on me. Its been yonks since Miles lost a car, or severed an arm, or got into a fight with a kitchen appliance. The unintentional droplets of comedy gold have long since dried up and all that's left is a bitter, aging man. He might as well leave and not come back if the place upsets him so much, no one would care"

The post above is from Memphis, one of the untouchables. They are free to say whatever they like to other posters who have the temerity to question the random bans that take place. They will argue that there is no room for the racism of the likes of Denilson, but long time posters know that racism has long been ignored here. In fact a lot of things get ignored, but if you trigger a Mod you get the kind of post seen above. Those are the examples one must follow.

I don't feel like an especially bitter, aging man, but what I do feel is that people get banned unfairly and that is all that I was pointing out. Instead you end up with a strange kind of character assassination as a response. I feel like a very fortunate man with several months a year vacation, pay that constantly goes up and a chance to live life in a newly healthy and productive way. Injustice does upset me and to be insulted in such a way by a Mod that I have never insulted in such a way is also rather upsetting. I would expect nothing less.
    You've just typed that out. I never wrote anything of the sort.

That said, bit rude sharing a diary entry.
    What a liar. You typed it out clear as day in the other thread. What is rude is ambushing another persons thread to speak about someone in such a manner. Then you want to about being a 'bit rude'.
    I am not lying!! Prove otherwise!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Preposterous. The secret society is onto all of you.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does anybody actually care how many mods there are? Is this like the definition of a slow news day or why the Brits talk about the weather. Which is mostly an absence of weather.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Does anybody actually care how many mods there are? Is this like the definition of a slow news day or why the Brits talk about the weather. Which is mostly an absence of weather.

Seeing as to how Mods have the authority to warn/ ban posters based on their own interpretation of the rules, yes.... I'd say the number of mods in a forum is a relevant/ understandable question. On a much lesser scale, it's kind of like how many cops do you need in a community. One per thousand citizens? One per hundred? Is it possible that the more you have the higher the probability that one or more may not be fit to be cops? That some may abuse their power? That the probability rises that you may be giving authority to someone who does not deserve it?

How many Mods are necessary? Probably enough to ensure sufficient oversight of a forum 24/7.... but not too many as to not increase the possibility of recruiting an unfit Mod. Just a tad more relevant than the weather, I'd say.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty sure Spicoli and poor old iamunit got some flack from the usual suspects when they were made mods. As this thread shows smashup caused a stir with some.

And if you want to see the hypocrisy that has to be put up with, read the first post of this thread -

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...highlight=mods
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pretty sure Spicoli and poor old iamunit got some flack from the usual suspects when they were made mods. As this thread shows smashup caused a stir with some.

And if you want to see the hypocrisy that has to be put up with, read the first post of this thread -

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...highlight=mods
    This thread or ^^^^^ That thread which goes here - No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are ~spam & frog eggs~ and ***EVERYONE*** is interested

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    This is SPAM. Nobody is interested.
    ......Mods remove Beanz's post, it's SPAM and nobody is interested.....apparently
    go for it

Unfortunately Brockton's incessant posting of Alex Jones videos is a bit like your incessant posting of youtube videos from your own echo chamber. It shows a singular lack of imagination from the pair of you, unable it seems to formulate your own ideas or come to to your own conclusions. You could probably both get a job at the White House, although Brockton has probably had a bit too much of an education to be taken seriously by them.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    This is SPAM. Nobody is interested.
    ......Mods remove Beanz's post, it's SPAM and nobody is interested.....apparently
    go for it

Unfortunately Brockton's incessant posting of Alex Jones videos is a bit like your incessant posting of youtube videos from your own echo chamber. It shows a singular lack of imagination from the pair of you, unable it seems to formulate your own ideas or come to to your own conclusions. You could probably both get a job at the White House, although Brockton has probably had a bit too much of an education to be taken seriously by them.
    I know you're upset Beanz, but don't worry, we've got 100% of the MODs searching for just who put 'Salem Witch Trials' in your list of horrible things Christianity has overseen which also had the genocides of Native Americans (or Injuns as I calls 'em) and Aborigines to where it looked like you were saying:

1. awful thing
    2. awful thing
    3. silly thing to be compared to the awful things
    4. awful thing

.....but it's ok Beanz, we know it wasn't YOU that did that, we'll find the culprit, I swear

Thread Information