Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson sold it nonsense

Remember after Wilder/Fury people tried spreading nonsense that Fury who had less than 100,000 watch him for free his previous fight before Wilder had sold the Wilder/Fury fight. Not the fighter that has gotten great ratings for years. Remember that nonsense?

Well, they lied and said Fury had over 9k attendance against Schwarz, Nevada says 5400 tickets sold, 1100 comped. So they are lying about Fury’s drawing power.

You don’t need to lie if the truth supports your position.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson sold it nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Remember after Wilder/Fury people tried spreading nonsense that Fury who had less than 100,000 watch him for free his previous fight before Wilder had sold the Wilder/Fury fight. Not the fighter that has gotten great ratings for years. Remember that nonsense?

Well, they lied and said Fury had over 9k attendance against Schwarz, Nevada says 5400 tickets sold, 1100 comped. So they are lying about Fury’s drawing power.

You don’t need to lie if the truth supports your position.
    Maybe he sold it, maybe he never. But one thing’s for sure , he beat Wilder, after 3 years of ruining his body.
    And logic can only tell you that as he gets more fights under his belt, when he does fight Wilder, he’ll beat the useless fucker again.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meh, Wilder gets too much flack from some people. Obviously he’s unsound skill wise, but useless fucker, really? He is likely capable of knocking out anyone who ever boxed, he is dynamic and dangerous all 12 rounds and pretty tough. You cant pick anyone over him with real confidence in the division today. I had Fury winning the first fight as most did, but I have no idea what happens in a rematch.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it was a pretty terrible opponent. For an anonymous German who had to have his promo poster basically photo shopped I'm surprised they drew what they did. For what Wilder does with his right hand, Fury also does the same in overall mass media charisma. The guy made the local news down here ffs . It's a good and proven mesh with history and remains unresolved.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Meh, Wilder gets too much flack from some people. Obviously he’s unsound skill wise, but useless fucker, really? He is likely capable of knocking out anyone who ever boxed, he is dynamic and dangerous all 12 rounds and pretty tough. You cant pick anyone over him with real confidence in the division today. I had Fury winning the first fight as most did, but I have no idea what happens in a rematch.
    Yeah, I know, when I say “useless” it’s disrespectful and out of line. And normally ,out of respect I wouldn’t say that about any boxer.
    But when he talks the shit that he does about “wanting a body on my record” and “if we can kill someone legally, why not take the opportunity,” then he deserves no respect whatsoever.
    And because he relents a bit after the fight, THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT OK!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Yeah, I know, when I say “useless” it’s disrespectful and out of line. And normally ,out of respect I wouldn’t say that about any boxer.
    But when he talks the shit that he does about “wanting a body on my record” and “if we can kill someone legally, why not take the opportunity,” then he deserves no respect whatsoever.
    Im not defending his character out of the ring and I dont care to. Kinda understand why he gets desperate, being 33 and the sole American HW yet not pulling that many buys, he might just want to say whatever he can for shock value. Or maybe he is actually scum. Either way, he is pretty far from useless in a fight.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Im not defending his character out of the ring and I dont care to. Kinda understand why he gets desperate, being 33 and the sole American HW yet not pulling that many buys, he might just want to say whatever he can for shock value. Or maybe he is actually scum. Either way, he is pretty far from useless in a fight.
    But at the same time, he doesn't warrant the respect for me to take back what I said.

Thread Information