207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Muhammad Ali vs Vitali Klitschko

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well if you bothered looking at my post you would have seen me take that into account. You guys assuming that Chris Byrd had it easy vs Vitali due to his torn rotator cuff (which no doubt YOU would have fought through ) are very mistaken....Vitali was still up on the cards, Byrd worked hard for that win, he took a lot of punishment.

And just because Lewis cut Vitali doesn't mean Ali would have, apples and oranges comparing those two! Anyone besides Lewis cut up Vitali like that? No? Yeah didn't think so.
    Vitality shut out Byrd in EVERY ROUND. watched it recently.....that fight wasn't even CLOSE.
    Byrd is not as good as Ali. No way near!

Yet he still made Vitali quit. Other fighters have finished fights with torn rotator cuffs, dislocated shoulders and broken hands, they've even gone on to win! Even Danny Williams knocked someone cold with his arm hanging limp out of its socket. Vitali quit and the commentators were disgusted with him. If thats what happens to him when he misses punches then it would have only have happened sooner against Ali.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Norton ,Frazier,spinks are not on the level of vitali but managed to beat clay, So it isn't stupid to think vitali could beat clay ,barring an injury of course.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ali beat Prime Foreman, why wouldn't he do the same to Vitali? Shit does this mean I'm agreeing with @ross?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Ali beat Prime Foreman, why wouldn't he do the same to Vitali? Shit does this mean I'm agreeing with @ross?
    Because at that time George Foreman fought with his emotions and not his brain against Ali....and Vitali throws/threw sharp straight punches although he could land a hook or uppercut every so often. Foreman's punches were wide and loopy. Also Vitali is 6'8 and used that to his advantage all the time, he was pretty skilled defensively for being such a power puncher and also he was very athletic and moved quite well in the ring, Big George was more of a plodder, very strong, but so focused on 1 or 2 big hard punches that Ali was able to roll with them and all while George laid his head right straight in front of Ali so he got countered badly. Vitali was also very accurate with his punches and he had a very good sense of timing as well both punching and reacting to punches coming his way.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because at that time George Foreman fought with his emotions and not his brain against Ali....and Vitali throws/threw sharp straight punches although he could land a hook or uppercut every so often. Foreman's punches were wide and loopy. Also Vitali is 6'8 and used that to his advantage all the time, he was pretty skilled defensively for being such a power puncher and also he was very athletic and moved quite well in the ring, Big George was more of a plodder, very strong, but so focused on 1 or 2 big hard punches that Ali was able to roll with them and all while George laid his head right straight in front of Ali so he got countered badly. Vitali was also very accurate with his punches and he had a very good sense of timing as well both punching and reacting to punches coming his way.
    Jesus your tiresome!

Ali would take the piss out of anyone today.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You make some very valid points, which I respect,but I still think prime Ali had more than enough ring savvy and skill and mobility to deal with Vitali. I'm not one of those who believe Ali was the Greatest HW of all time, I'm not sure about that because I think we missed Ali's prime years. But that's a whole different story.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Jesus your tiresome!

"Jesus your tiresome"
    Right there is the pot calling the kettle black.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Jesus your tiresome!

"Jesus your tiresome"
    Right there is the pot calling the kettle black.
    Right...

Open your fucking eyes

I like Tyson Fury yes and think he can beat thevast majority of whats on offer? Yes!

Do Ithink Ali could beat him? Yes!!!

Im not deluded El Kabong that thinks Vitali and Wlad who lost to Byrd, Lewis, Purrity, Sanders, Brewster are the greatest of the great

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pot calling the kettle black is nothing @walrus wants to hear in his five string bass guitar getting kicked out of my cream / Hendrix power trio. I want to know if @denilson200 plays any musical instruments

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Norton ,Frazier,spinks are not on the level of vitali but managed to beat clay, So it isn't stupid to think vitali could beat clay ,barring an injury of course.
    Vitali is an admitted steroid cheat.

Fact is he quit against Byrd, nothing will ever change that.

If Vitali quits against a small fat light hitting light heavy I think a bigger stronger quicker more elusive and better fighter like Ali would give him nightmares and he would probably pull out like his brother did against Tyson Fury.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus your tiresome!

Most of all, Tyson Fury.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Jesus your tiresome!

Most of all, Tyson Fury.
    No, that would be Wilder.

Thread Information