Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  7
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Attend

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    A few people contacted me about zoom. Yes I have issues with the product but I use that and teams more often than I care to mention, seems more business shit is switching to teams lately and tbh I’m jealous I didn’t get zoom stock like all the senators and congressman did when they heard covid was coming. Anyway my weekends are just too nuts. Nothing special just I often work a few hours then doing home improvement projects. Even zoom for losers fell apart. Now nice weather is finally here so there will be hiking and tag sales etc. so it’s not any issues with humanity it’s really a time thing. I’d like to join sometime as it’s always funny hearing British people talk funny like saying loo and other weird things.
    You've never actually spoke to a British person have you? 'loo'? haha

Would be good if you joined one, but you haven't got the balls you helmet
    @ryanman @Dark Lord Al @walrus Al was not blocked, there was no Zoom on the Mother's Day weekend scheduled. I have already informed Al The Truth of this ---Ryanman, you never answer WhatsApp messages over there in Rugby England --- dude put some bread into that TOASTER bwaahahaha @walrus have you tried IMperium? Its the new thing. Better than #BeaconCoin

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo Zoom Meeting: August 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. LONDON TIME- All Invited to Atten

Can't log in, is it on?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Can't log in, is it on?
    No there was no scheduled Zoom for the past few weeks. WE will continue with them on Saturday May 22, 7 pm UK Time (2 pm EST) @walrus maybe you can make it @greynotsoold hit and miss and Coffee Pabst @Dark Lord Al @SlimTrae yes I can text you 30 minutes before @Dia bando how many ?? @mrbig1 would be good to see you on there @ryanman looking forwrd to it @AnyoneElseWelcome

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thought I would stick my head in but nobody there again tonight.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I will not be attending anymore of these Zoom calls. If me being there on occasion was putting you off then now is the time to give it a shot. Most of the fellas taking part are as sound as, but I am not going to pretend that everyone there is someone I want to waste even 5 minutes with. We are not all the same, and horses for courses and all that, but sometimes you have to actually draw a line in the sand, and that line has been pissed all over now.
    It's like the 3rd time you've said this since last August. Any line you feel has been pissed all over is a line you would well not grab so tightly to and maybe lighten up a bit. All 3 times I have told you that's fine, it's up to you to join or not join. The Zooms will not be the better without you, but if that's what you want, then OK. YOU are always welcome to log in whether tomorrow, or any other Saturday. Hopefully you will change your mind. Cheers.
    Eleganza-Extravaganza is moved to tomorrow at 7 pm UK Time in Honour of Prince Phillip and Donald Trump.

Also, Rich is fixing his bike, Joe is moving furniture, Halit has diarrhea, Vahti is babysitting while his wife goes to the airport, slim is doing a Podcast, Beanz is on a bender and I am feeling we have to move it to tomorrow due to Phillip.

@Dark Lord Al
    Not only am i not on a bender ( I am not Gandalf or Walrus fffs) I won't be joining you on Zoom, tomorrow or ever, mainly due to the fact that you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Putting a positive spin on this, hey... at least you don't hold a grudge.

Me... I don't Zoom, but I like to come in here to read the daily drama.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I will not be attending anymore of these Zoom calls. If me being there on occasion was putting you off then now is the time to give it a shot. Most of the fellas taking part are as sound as, but I am not going to pretend that everyone there is someone I want to waste even 5 minutes with. We are not all the same, and horses for courses and all that, but sometimes you have to actually draw a line in the sand, and that line has been pissed all over now.
    It's like the 3rd time you've said this since last August. Any line you feel has been pissed all over is a line you would well not grab so tightly to and maybe lighten up a bit. All 3 times I have told you that's fine, it's up to you to join or not join. The Zooms will not be the better without you, but if that's what you want, then OK. YOU are always welcome to log in whether tomorrow, or any other Saturday. Hopefully you will change your mind. Cheers.
    Eleganza-Extravaganza is moved to tomorrow at 7 pm UK Time in Honour of Prince Phillip and Donald Trump.

Also, Rich is fixing his bike, Joe is moving furniture, Halit has diarrhea, Vahti is babysitting while his wife goes to the airport, slim is doing a Podcast, Beanz is on a bender and I am feeling we have to move it to tomorrow due to Phillip.

@Dark Lord Al
    Not only am i not on a bender ( I am not Gandalf or Walrus fffs) I won't be joining you on Zoom, tomorrow or ever, mainly due to the fact that you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

I really do try not to hold a grudge. Life is way too short.

I tried my best but while Brock is full of shit, it ws nice in the past to catch up with the other fellas.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Dark Lord Al

the retard can't take a hint
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Dark Lord Al

Ha beanerbaby hold grudges don’t be silly. It’s not like he continuously posts about people being racist Nazis. Now where was I, oh yes what up bitches. Yes I ran off scared and disheartened but after some therapy for PTSD and a cocktail of meds I’m feeling well enough to stir up some shit. My understanding is the zoomers continue as I do receive invites which I appreciate I just have no time to zoomer and tbh I am so friggin sick of seeing that friggin screen from endless zoom meetings at work that usually accomplish nothing. I think it’s just the higher ups checking boxes or the scared little fags still working from because of variant #26 need to look busy. So they screw up my day and make me sit through two hours of BS so they can say they accomplish shit. I actually have to stop what I’m doing and head back to office to listen to drivel over zoom. Frig me people are gonna drag this shit out forever.

Oh yes oddly enough we had someone who was a month past his JandJ vax test positive for covid. I talked to the MD who called to tell him. I gotta admit when it first happens you are a bit freaked out and figure “well I got the double death variant it’s been nice I guess it’s over.” So I asked the MD exactly that. I said well I been working with this dude could this be a variant that’s gonna kill us all. He said, “well I doubt it but it’s possible. Most likely he had a measurable amount of corona in his nasal passage and everything will be fine.” The doctor informed me you can have measurable amounts of the virus in your nose and not be infected. What the frig. What does that say about all these positive tests. But I was freaked out so I didn’t get into detail. Had to stick the poor dude in his room for ten days, send people home to get tested and boom nothing. He was fine, no symptoms. The couple people I work with who refused the vax were fine, I was fine. Everybody’s fine. Had the nurses walking around in biohazard suits for ten days wtf. So I’m not calling bullshit on the whole thing but I have seen a lot of “positive” people quarantined and damn near go crazy stuck in their rooms. Strange shit.

But whatever I’m in the middle of a short squeeze🥡🎾 and should be a billionaire on the 18th or shortly there after. A Lot of hookers and blow will be going on. I can finally go to the Illuminati meetings and get to the bottom of this shit. Why is it OK for some countries to have untouchables or concentration camps or women are still property and the west is at the G7 talking about being gender neutral. Aren’t we supposed to follow science? Aren’t chromosomes and shit part of that. What a bullshit world we live in. Did I miss the cool aide and if so is that a good or bad thing. Well anyway hope everyone is well. I have a lot of info on people unfortunately I’m not at liberty to say. Well I do hear miles embraced another gender, el kabong won lotto and Brock is vice principal at some school in a country a lot of people who post here are from and I guess he got some big beer review contract and is loaded. Figures does he call to hook me up after all the times I tried to assist him, nope, nada. Stay well. And if u test positive for covid you can just have some in your nose, ain’t that some shit.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zooms to resume on Saturday June 19, 2021. I give Beanz credit for trying to join the Zoom last week, although there was none scheduled, he has an open mind and looked to join the Zoom again. It has been a good run with the Zooms: August 1, 2020 it all started, it is Saddo History and Saddo Lore by now: a 3 time Golden Gloves Champion at 165 pounds, David "Congo" Kasindi, Andre, Master, Memphis, Beanz, Denilson 3.0, Ryanman, Dia Bando, greynotsoold, slimtrae, Dark Lord Al, brocktonblockbust, Kyzer, Titan, zoley, Halit, Vahti, Thiam, and a few others from Saddoboxing.com (and outside the site as well), have all joined multiple times for our 2-hour boxing conversations, etc., and it has been a great thing for all of us all around. Hoping even more join the Zooms starting next week.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should do a thread of beer reviews.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mmmm feel the snub . And I even have Uncle Sam toasting a cold glass . RR is surprisingly balanced for a pale ale domestic.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should do a thread of beer reviews.
    Good idea. I was thinking of it for sure. Any beers anyone wants to request?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Mmmm feel the snub . And I even have Uncle Sam toasting a cold glass . RR is surprisingly balanced for a pale ale domestic.
    @Spicoli My bad bro. Honestly I know a few people probably skipped my mind while I was doing that review. It's not easy when youre live on the camera to remember everybody off the top of your head. It wasn't deliberate. Just went blank there. On my next beer review I will be mentioning you first.... With a little joke that you and I had going back quite a few years now!
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 06-18-2021 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Waiting on beer-review for:

All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information