Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Solis

beat konstantin airich last night on points I did not see much of it as I had to leave the house but he looked pretty fat( I think he was around 270 again :S) and slow I think there is no hope for him unless he loses 40 pounds what a shame I think he could be really good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Solis

he'll lose some weight but he won't come in at 220-225 pounds which is the max he should weigh. He's too lazy. He was fat before the injury and he'll continue to be fat.

Heavyweights don't have to be ripped. Not everyone needs to be in the same shape as the Klits or Price (or other in great shape HWs), but the extra bodyfat doesn't help a fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

people have referred to this as the era of the superheavyweights. The Klits, helenius, price, and a few others are very large.

Otherwise the other guys are 6ft 2 or 6ft 3. Yet most of the 6ft 2 or 6 ft 3 guys think they have to weigh as much as the bigger guys. It is so ludicrous. You don't take your 6 ft 2 220 lb frame and beat a 6ft 6 240-245 lb guy by coming in at 250 or 260. you come in at 220 and use speed.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's the new Cris Arreola.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A shot-to-bits Danny Williams sparked that guy a few years back.

Solis is just a fat waster.

Who were the people on here arguing that his first round injury loss to Vitali was actually impressive? Fucks sake... (it might have just been Bilbo as it goes)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    He's the new Cris Arreola.
    he's not that durable

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    A shot-to-bits Danny Williams sparked that guy a few years back.

Solis is just a fat waster.

Who were the people on here arguing that his first round injury loss to Vitali was actually impressive? Fucks sake... (it might have just been Bilbo as it goes)
    Yes, I remember that "Solis, just put out the blueprint to beating Vitali Klitschko"......and a few seconds later his knee gave way much like the legs of the folding chairs that he sits on.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    beat konstantin airich last night on points I did not see much of it as I had to leave the house but he looked pretty fat( I think he was around 270 again :S) and slow I think there is no hope for him unless he loses 40 pounds what a shame I think he could be really good.

So what else is f*cking new?!?!?
    I'm off heavyweight fights for good. The division is a joke.

The Klitschkos should retire out of pure boredom, and a sense of embarrassment not because of themselves, but because of all the fat-ass, has-been, recycled losers populating the division today. At least sumo wrestlers have an excuse to be lard-asses.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The new Jorge Luis Gonzalez minus the monster mullet.

Put a fork in him, salad fork for shits sake.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Waste, absolute waste of talent.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    The new Jorge Luis Gonzalez minus the monster mullet.

Put a fork in him, salad fork for shits sake.

Good reference.

I think that bastard might have been better than Solis actually, at least more explosive.

And Lyle, I remember thinking Solis was doing pretty good against Vitali, doubt he would have won, but he was doing better than anyone else til the clumsy fuck hurt his knee.

Then Chisora came along, slapped Vitali, spit in Wlad's face, acted like a total punk ass bitch, but actually fought his ass off and put forth a good effort. Put Solis to shame and all the rest.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

El Kabong Guest

you mention Vitali doing well vs Lewis for 6 rounds and people jump through their computers to yell you down and we're supposed to accept that Solis did well for less than 1 round vs Vitali? We never saw how Solis handled 1 single power shot from Vitali, we saw a grazing jab made Solis fold up like a lawn chair, but his chin never even got tested.

Solis should fight his way back to contention....it'll take a while fighting the likes of that dude I've never head of before. Fight Bermane Stiverne and put on a good show and I'm 100% certain either brother would LOVE to give you a title shot, it's not like there's anyone else around.

Chisora lasted the distance, well that is great only a few have ever done that.....but he lost and the fight wasn't close. When you are judging how someone did vs a Klitschko brother it speaks volumes when the first thing that comes to mind is "Well he lasted the distance" because of the decades that's exactly the way people big upped the challengers to all the greats.....and yes I am calling both Vitali & Wlad greats, because they are it's just a simple fact everyone is just going to have to learn to accept.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    you mention Vitali doing well vs Lewis for 6 rounds and people jump through their computers to yell you down and we're supposed to accept that Solis did well for less than 1 round vs Vitali? We never saw how Solis handled 1 single power shot from Vitali, we saw a grazing jab made Solis fold up like a lawn chair, but his chin never even got tested.

Solis should fight his way back to contention....it'll take a while fighting the likes of that dude I've never head of before. Fight Bermane Stiverne and put on a good show and I'm 100% certain either brother would LOVE to give you a title shot, it's not like there's anyone else around.

Chisora lasted the distance, well that is great only a few have ever done that.....but he lost and the fight wasn't close. When you are judging how someone did vs a Klitschko brother it speaks volumes when the first thing that comes to mind is "Well he lasted the distance" because of the decades that's exactly the way people big upped the challengers to all the greats.....and yes I am calling both Vitali & Wlad greats, because they are it's just a simple fact everyone is just going to have to learn to accept.
    1. No, when YOU or others say that Vitali was BEATING Lennox and would have beaten him then people get upset. No one disputes he was doing well.

2. Bullshit. Chisora won 4 rounds, 3 at the least. Thats a lot better than just going the distance.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    1. No, when YOU or others say that Vitali was BEATING Lennox and would have beaten him then people get upset. No one disputes he was doing well.

2. Bullshit. Chisora won 4 rounds, 3 at the least. Thats a lot better than just going the distance.

1. On the scorecards Vitali WAS beating Lewis

2. Was it a 4 round fight? An 8 rounder? A 10 rounder? THEN IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

3. You're a tool

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

1. On the scorecards Vitali WAS beating Lewis

2. Was it a 4 round fight? An 8 rounder? A 10 rounder? THEN IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER

3. You're a tool
    haha yes the scorecards, the same scorecards that had your precious Cloud beating Campillo...

haha no and it doesn't matter that Cotto won 4 or 5 rounds against Mayweather either. Nope. Not at all. Because after all it wasn't a 4 or 8 round fight.

By your logic Cotto's performance against Mayweather was equal to Marquez's or Mosley's showing, where both men basically lost every round.

I'm not a tool my dear, you are just a big nasty Klithead.

Thread Information