232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson: "What is Aleppo?"

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson: "What is Aleppo?"

Meh, I think this is much ado about nothing....Gary Johnson is a good fellow, good guy, and let's face it foreign policy ain't the Libertarian's bag. He likely doesn't care about Aleppo, he doesn't want America involved in the Syrian civil war, and he believes in open borders in regards to the refugees. It's really not all that big of a deal when you get down to brass tacks.

I'm a registered Libertarian, I don't give a shit about Aleppo....although the reason why I'm a registered Libertarian is because there's no party affiliation which accurately fits what I believe. I don't trust the Republicans and the Democrats are absolutely horrible.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's worse s Johnson apologizing for saying illegal alien

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    What's worse s Johnson apologizing for saying illegal alien
    Yeah, got to say that is total SJW weak sauce right there....."no human is illegal"

Borders are a real thing, nations have borders, you have to have certain documents in order to legally cross borders, if you do not have these documents and you cross the border you have done so illegally do not pass 'Go' do not collect $100 don't 'Go to Jail' just mosey on back from whence you came.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't mind Johnson and I would like to see a viable libertarian candidate but I don't think he is it

El Kabong Guest

I don't mind Johnson and I would like to see a viable libertarian candidate but I don't think he is it
    He's polling well actually and he will have an impact on the election.

Do you know why the emphasis is on this flub when recently it's been radio silence on Gov. Johnson's campaign?

The Democrats are terrified of losing.

That is the long and short of it. The Democrats feel like Hillary is slipping down the polls and Gary Johnson's 20% looks like something bright and shiny they NEED to win. Hillary is getting HAMMERED in the Independents, she's losing ground with her own folks, she needs somebody, anybody to help her look more like a President and the ONLY reason the news media would hit Gary Johnson like this is to take votes from him under the guise of "Do you really want Trump to be President? I mean we TOTALLY support you choosing to be Libertarian, but Gary Johnson won't win and if you vote for him you're voting FOR Trump (or if you think the Libertarians aren't disaffected Bernie supporters you're voting FOR Hillary)"

It's a power move done by the Democrat attack wing of the media in order to attempt to "correct" the polls

Hillary Clinton also had a "press conference" today for the first time in nearly 300 days.....any coincidence that comes on the heels of her getting destroyed the other night? I don't think so.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In a weird way credit to him for not trying to bullshat his way through like we've watched both major party numbnuts do. But yeh, looked pretty clueless. Had it been put refugee or war in Syria it would have clicked. What's the saying..'the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about'. At least for a third party candidate

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to use Aleepo soap, it was good stuff. Few years ago I stopped being able to find it anywhere, even a couple of Middle eastern delis/grocers I checked, so I googled it and learned that it was in a country called Syria and there was a war going on there! No but seriously I learned it was a city that way. I wish this damn war wasn't affecting their exports to Canada, does that make me a libertarian too?

El Kabong Guest

Well see here's the thing Mike Barnacle (noted plagiarist but darling of the political left....aren't they all?) asked "What about Aleppo?" as if Gov. Johnson should IMMEDIATELY connect the dots and understand what Barnacle means. Why be obtuse and ask "What about Aleppo?" instead of directly asking about what you want an answer for "What about the Syrian refugee crisis?" or "What about the Syrian Civil War?".....this is like if during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina President Bush was asked "What about Long Beach Mississippi?" with nothing else preceding or following that question.

The entire "gaff" is just media playing their part in attempting to discredit a candidate of a party that they don't care for and want voters to leave in favor of their favored party the Democrat Party and I say that because it happened on MSNBC which is the A#1 most biased station for Democrats in general. CNN being the most biased channel for The Clinton family specifically.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I used to use Aleepo soap, it was good stuff. Few years ago I stopped being able to find it anywhere, even a couple of Middle eastern delis/grocers I checked, so I googled it and learned that it was in a country called Syria and there was a war going on there! No but seriously I learned it was a city that way. I wish this damn war wasn't affecting their exports to Canada, does that make me a libertarian too?
    That soap is awesome I used to use it a lot myself to Lebanese also make that same soap and also some Turkish companies make it you can find it easily here in New York and New Jersey if you want I can send you a few bars in the mail

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well see here's the thing Mike Barnacle (noted plagiarist but darling of the political left....aren't they all?) asked "What about Aleppo?" as if Gov. Johnson should IMMEDIATELY connect the dots and understand what Barnacle means. Why be obtuse and ask "What about Aleppo?" instead of directly asking about what you want an answer for "What about the Syrian refugee crisis?" or "What about the Syrian Civil War?".....this is like if during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina President Bush was asked "What about Long Beach Mississippi?" with nothing else preceding or following that question.

The entire "gaff" is just media playing their part in attempting to discredit a candidate of a party that they don't care for and want voters to leave in favor of their favored party the Democrat Party and I say that because it happened on MSNBC which is the A#1 most biased station for Democrats in general. CNN being the most biased channel for The Clinton family specifically.
    It's true but that's the game these candidates need to be prepared for. Like bush being unable to identify several foreign leaders or palins several missteps. Johnson has a respectable 10 percent it would be interesting to see him on the debate stage but probably won't happen. I also like weld his running mate as I'm a native of Massachusetts. I just don't see Johnson being a solid liberatarian I respect liberatarian ideals and would have no problem voting the party but this guy ain't it. Funny how he runs a marijuana business on the side though, shows how much the country has changed.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

It's true but that's the game these candidates need to be prepared for. Like bush being unable to identify several foreign leaders or palins several missteps. Johnson has a respectable 10 percent it would be interesting to see him on the debate stage but probably won't happen. I also like weld his running mate as I'm a native of Massachusetts. I just don't see Johnson being a solid liberatarian I respect liberatarian ideals and would have no problem voting the party but this guy ain't it. Funny how he runs a marijuana business on the side though, shows how much the country has changed.
    He should have just said "I'm a Libertarian, I don't give a flying fuck about what is going on in any other part of the world we have enough problems in the United States alone to focus on." .....that would have won him major buzz.....but hell maybe he was stoned, he could have used that excuse too.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is that going to pay the rent or car payment or stopping wall street from stealing our money? More bullshit that has nothing to do with anything.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gary Johnson seems be trying to wooh the Hilary and Trump supporters by offering a little bit of both. In the process he doesn't sound like a libertarian at all. Maybe I am wrong but he seems to be one of the CFR/globalist/open all borders so we can control you all equally crew. Stein is a much better 3rd party candidate IMO, but she also panders to that somewhat. Trump has all the momentum now, but the US has electronic voting and that's never a good look.

Thread Information