Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I Already Thought She was Hot

The assistant at the desk next to mine is an attractive older lady. She popped out 2 kids, but she takes care of herself. Little upstairs, but nice in the backyard. I assumed she was just a few years older than me (I'm 31). But this morning I heard her phone in a prescription and she gave her year of birth as 1962! That makes her 46! She has to be the hottest 46 year old I've ever personally met. If I were single I would be all over her. What middle-aged white woman wouldn't want a young black stud?
    Oops

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I Already Thought She was Hot

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post
    The assistant at the desk next to mine is an attractive older lady. She popped out 2 kids, but she takes care of herself. Little upstairs, but nice in the backyard. I assumed she was just a few years older than me (I'm 31). But this morning I heard her phone in a prescription and she gave her year of birth as 1962! That makes her 46! She has to be the hottest 46 year old I've ever personally met. If I were single I would be all over her. What middle-aged white woman wouldn't want a young black stud?

Hahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha,i've been there before myself my friend.I was approached in a wine bar 3years ago when i was 24 year old.I was out to celebrate my friends engagemenet party.I was at the bar waiting to get served in a popular winebar in town.With the que at the bar being really busy it took me about 10minutes to get served.During the 10 minutes of waiting i started to look around the winebar to have a good look to see who was out,when all of a sudden i saw this great looking women starring at me.At first i thought she was looking at someone else close by me so i thought nothing of it.I still could'nt get served and i looked around again as i stood at the bar and the same women was still looking at me in the distance.I thought to meself "Who is that,do i know her?"by then this other women came over to me and asked"Hi,do you happen to be single?"I said:"Yeh!Why?"She said:"See that women over there(as she pointed over to the women in the destance)she would like to talk to you,would you like to talk to her?"I was like"yeh why not?"Anyhow we got talking and i found out that she was 42(18 years older than me)She was great great looking!!Very attractive!!We talked for ages that night!!!!!!

"TO BE CONTINUED!"
    Last edited by yvonne; 12-15-2008 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't tell me talking is all you did!
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alot more happened after we talked for 2-3 hours!I did'nt think i'd get close to her like i did.I knew she was older than me before she told me her age but i did'nt know she was 42 though.She was really stunning!!I dont mean to be "jack the lad!" because thats not how i'am,but she was really attractive.We exchanged numbers at the end of the night after i bought her and myself loads of alcohol.She had a great personality and was great to talk to.She was the best looking 40+ year old women i've ever seen.Great blue eyes and smile!

To be continued!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post

Alot more happened after we talked for 2-3 hours!I did'nt think i'd get close to her like i did.I knew she was older than me before she told me her age but i did'nt know she was 42 though.She was really stunning!!I dont mean to be "jack the lad!" because thats not how i'am,but she was really attractive.We exchanged numbers at the end of the night after i bought her and myself loads of alcohol.She had a great personality and was great to talk to.She was the best looking 40+ year old women i've ever seen.Great blue eyes and smile!

To be continued!
    You found out she was really a man..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post

To be continued!
    You found out she was really a man..

Ha,ha,haNor she was all women believe me.I know this sounds like a chiche that alot of bull-shiters say about the soo called gorgeous women they met,but i can honestly say that she had the best looking body i've seen in a long time.I mean truthfully she had a body that would put any 20+ women to shame.She was really awesome.She had lovely smooth silky skin that your hand could just glide over.It was really hard to believe she was already a mother to a son of 14.
    Last edited by yvonne; 12-15-2008 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Take a fucking picture of her then and post it, shit bet she is a right mule now haha

Anyhow, yeah fuck it, why not? get stuck in there my son, after all older the berry, sweeter the juice! Haven't had one that old (yet ) but older women now stuff man:P The only time it will get weird is when they get you home and they give you that look, the one where they are working out the age gap, and don't know whether to fuck you or feed you haha

come on man let us know how it goes

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who the fukk cares if you not. That's not a valid excuse. Go fukk that MILF. If you can record it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a similiar story. When I was 19 years old I use to be involved in this program called HOSTS (Helping One Student To Succeed) well every Wed I would go to this Elementary school and help young students with school work and reading and things like that. Well the teacher that was in charge of the program was a 38 year old beautiful Hispanic woman (she had 2 kids one was 13 and the other one was like a year or two younger than me). When I first started going there I automatically thought to myself wow this woman is sexy, she would harmlessly flirt with me, but I never thought anything of it.
    After being involved in the program for a few months and seeing her every Wed. She actually invited me to this dinner party she was having, I said I would go but never showed up. So that next wed when I showed up at the school she asked me what happened and I made up some excuse why I didn't show up. She then asked me to do something else that upcoming weekend and once again I said I would show up and I didn't (I was actually a little intimidated thinking this older lady was asking me out, when normally it was me who was the one who persues girls not visa versa) So same thing happened the next Wed I showed up to the program she asked me what happened I made up some stupid excuse and she believed it again. Next thing I know she is inviting me to this christmas party she was going to and I remember exactly what she said to me still to this day "Third time is a strike out" so I said to myself fuck it I'm just going to go and see what happens.
    So I was on my way to her house to pick her up man was I really nervous, and normally I didn't get nervous around a woman at all but for some reason this woman definitely made me nervous. So we went to the Chrismas party everything went well and I was driving her back to her house and I thought (alright I'm just going to drop her off and take off) Well I pulled into her driveway put my car in park and the next thing I know she leaning over on my side of the car kissing me (I don't think I had ever been that excited in my life at that age). She then invited me in and you can use your imagination as to what happened next.
    Its funny because I hung out with her a couple other times after that and come to find out she had been married since she was 18 years old to the same man and was in the process of going through a divorce. I always thought she just wanted some young guy because she had been with the same man for years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    I have a similiar story. When I was 19 years old I use to be involved in this program called HOSTS (Helping One Student To Succeed) well every Wed I would go to this Elementary school and help young students with school work and reading and things like that. Well the teacher that was in charge of the program was a 38 year old beautiful Hispanic woman (she had 2 kids one was 13 and the other one was like a year or two younger than me). When I first started going there I automatically thought to myself wow this woman is sexy, she would harmlessly flirt with me, but I never thought anything of it.
    After being involved in the program for a few months and seeing her every Wed. She actually invited me to this dinner party she was having, I said I would go but never showed up. So that next wed when I showed up at the school she asked me what happened and I made up some excuse why I didn't show up. She then asked me to do something else that upcoming weekend and once again I said I would show up and I didn't (I was actually a little intimidated thinking this older lady was asking me out, when normally it was me who was the one who persues girls not visa versa) So same thing happened the next Wed I showed up to the program she asked me what happened I made up some stupid excuse and she believed it again. Next thing I know she is inviting me to this christmas party she was going to and I remember exactly what she said to me still to this day "Third time is a strike out" so I said to myself fuck it I'm just going to go and see what happens.
    So I was on my way to her house to pick her up man was I really nervous, and normally I didn't get nervous around a woman at all but for some reason this woman definitely made me nervous. So we went to the Chrismas party everything went well and I was driving her back to her house and I thought (alright I'm just going to drop her off and take off) Well I pulled into her driveway put my car in park and the next thing I know she leaning over on my side of the car kissing me (I don't think I had ever been that excited in my life at that age). She then invited me in and you can use your imagination as to what happened next.
    Its funny because I hung out with her a couple other times after that and come to find out she had been married since she was 18 years old to the same man and was in the process of going through a divorce. I always thought she just wanted some young guy because she had been with the same man for years.

post of the day!!!!! from wadeb21

wadeb i now exactly how u feel man i too have experieced the powers of a MILF but i was 16 when it happened. Mine was a little different. It was one of my friends mom she had 4 kids and was in a serious relationship with their dad. anyway i was waiting for him at his house to go smoke but he wasnt there neither was anybody else i guess they were with their dad. and next thing i know shes on top of me kissing my neck n shit then took me in her room and made me a man . she also bought me something to eat afterwords.

ahhhhhhhhhh. that was a special day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post

wadeb i now exactly how u feel man i too have experieced the powers of a MILF but i was 16 when it happened. Mine was a little different. It was one of my friends mom she had 4 kids and was in a serious relationship with their dad. anyway i was waiting for him at his house to go smoke but he wasnt there neither was anybody else i guess they were with their dad. and next thing i know shes on top of me kissing my neck n shit then took me in her room and made me a man . she also bought me something to eat afterwords.

Haha she bought you something to eat afterward funny man. I was gonna rep you but I need to spread it around first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha she bought you something to eat afterward funny man. I was gonna rep you but I need to spread it around first.

Count yourself lucky!All i got was a cuppa teabut then again i love me english tea,ha!True though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol she took me to this place i used to eat at called Seymores told me to get wat i wanted and i did. twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol she took me to this place i used to eat at called Seymores told me to get wat i wanted and i did. twice.

Ha,ha,ha!Sounds really funny that!Mind you i like the fact that she(the great looking 42 year old women i met)made me a really nice cuppa tea.She made it just the way i like it...."Strongly brewed with no sugar and a little milk"Perfect

I met up again with her on another occasion!

TO BE CONTINUED!................

Thread Information