Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HATTON HAVING TROUBLE WITH COLLAZO MEANS...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HATTON HAVING TROUBLE WITH COLLAZO MEANS...

DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HATTON HAVING TROUBLE WITH COLLZO, a strong left hander who is a natuiral WW and is taller then hatton means that he would loose to gatti?

wtf?

gatti is like a natural lw, and he doesnt have the strength to keep hatton neutralized inside, not to mention he doesnt have quick enough hands to keep hatton outside, or quick enough feet to move away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HATTON HAVING TROUBLE WITH COLLZO MEANS...

Stop the bullshit gatti would beat this hyped up european. His skirt was lifted in that 12th round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Gatti is as strong or stronger than Collazo, and has as quick of hands if not faster ones than Hatton. He also has more power than either of them, and has as much heart as Hatton. It would be a great fight, and I think it would difficult for both fighters.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I honestly think it would be an absolute war... I really do. Hatton's a lucky SOB that he got the belt now he could even go after Gatti in a unification match if he beats Baldomir. Im sure Gatti would take the fight too after seeing this tonight, as long as anyone else still want's to see it in the US.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HATTON HAVING TROUBLE WITH COLLZO, a strong left hander who is a natuiral WW and is taller then hatton means that he would loose to gatti?

wtf?

gatti is like a natural lw, and he doesnt have the strength to keep hatton neutralized inside, not to mention he doesnt have quick enough hands to keep hatton outside, or quick enough feet to move away
    YES....YES....and YES......Gatti is a better boxer and brawler than hatton.....Hatton better go home.....What speed? Hatton looked slowwwwwww against Collazo.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel that Callazo would nock Gatti out and he desrves a fight with either Gatti, Baldomir or Maragarito. Callazo is a true warrior!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsexy
    Stop the bullshit gatti would beat this hyped up european. His skirt was lifted in that 12th round.
    Hattons british not irish or scottish

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know about Gatti. But I know Mayweather would torture poor Hatton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wtf?

Mate, I wouldn't even pay attention to half of them. They've completely disregarded Collazo's style.

From tonight's fight they have somehow managed to gauge that Hatton would get flattened by Margarito. And as we all know, Margarito is eerily similar in style to Collazo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

as much as i think hatton better stay away from judah i see no reason he should have any problem with a cotto, corrales, or even a margarito, maybee margarito would KTFO him, but it would have NOTHING in common with what happened against collazzo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This guy was a slick southpaw and hatton has problems with southpaws.

ALso when there was no holding on the inside hatton was torturing this guy....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HATTON HAVING TROUBLE WITH COLLAZO MEANS...

Also when there was no holding on the inside Hatton was getting smacked around with flurries and combinations to the head and body

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wtf?

Not necessarily, but I now give Gatti a decent chance to beat Hatton...Ricky would also be dominated by PBF, who is much quicker & slicker than Collazo!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito fanboys need to shutup for once , look at margaritos record.. he isnt the 2nd coming of Ali u know
    Thats cricket

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Poom
    Margarito fanboys need to shutup for once , look at margaritos record.. he isnt the 2nd coming of Ali u know
    He's more like the second coming of Hector Quiroz. But not quite as good.

Thread Information