Thread: Enough - No more apologies for evil

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Enough - No more apologies for evil

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Kirkland, did you enjoy the beheading video? Or are you too busy enjoying the riots in Ferguson? Obama is doing one heck of a job eh comrade?
    If beheadings and riots are the yardstick by which you measure presidents then Obama is well behind Bush on both these metrics. Bush must be a terrible prez because of the number of head choppings/riots, right?
    Ah the good old, "Let's blame W" game...how very brave of you to trot out that trite dodge to the question. I thought you might hold Obama to a higher standard the way you gushed over him as opposed to Mitt Romney.

Seems to me since President Obama "Ended the War on Terror" that the beheading of James Foley would be ....well a surprise seeing how #1 President Obama referred to Islamic State as "The jayvee team" and #2 The war is supposed to be over. But I mean if you wish to keep making excuses for this terrible leader then be my guest, I mean you obviously have a thing for him.

Remind me of the riots under W again?
    You are fast running the risk of becoming like Miles. This is not the fault of Obama whatever your gripe with his party or governance is.
    He's golfing at Martha's Vineyard while all this is going on. He hit the links right after his presser about James Foley. It just shows a true disconnect between Obama and current events.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And what's the latest windmill? Russia? Cameron is out of his fat disgraced Eton mind! Oh, don't get me started. The world is looking at the freak nations of the West and saying 'No, thanks'. They are all forming alliances and the dinosaurs are foaming at the mouth wanting WW3! Utterly off their rockers. They make Quixote seem absolutely normal.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    No, he shouldn't be hung. Who started this rubbish in the middle east? Who allowed odd Muslims into the UK? I always draw the line between the elite and the trash that throw themselves into madness. They are on the same side of the line. There are good Muslims, but there are really, really shitty British leaders. Would this Brit have been chopping off heads if the UK was not an insane breeding ground for insane war? Let them kill a million Brits and see how you feel! Many Brits would cut off heads.

I won't be happy until Tony Blair gets into the Hague. Along with the Queen who allowed Iraq. It will perhaps not happen along with the reluctance to increase interest rates, but nobody could doubt the point I am making. The West has never answered for its crimes and is instead complicit in supporting and creating new terror and it's a joke. These people are scum.

They are not going to get away with it. The monarchy is my own main hope. I want it to be destroyed within my lifetime. With what I know and is out there, Charles has no chance of surviving.
    Miles if we don't act and stop theses people, they may start beheading us well mate they have done
    remember that poor solder, these people don't belong in our society lets exterminate them.
    Issa are bad people they need to be brought to justice, we must bring back the death penalty for
    theses people.
    No. Stop with ISIS. They will never do such things.

We invented ISIS and it's a media routine. They are no threat.

Your government and monarchy are the threat. It isn't even my government, but those cunts are the enemy. ISIS is nothing.
    Miles the problem is nobody is a threat to you over in cosy South Korea. So you idle away your time reading nonsense that agrees with your escapist world view and allows you to put the blame for everything on remote figures, that you would like to think have all the power, it's a typical cop out. Not only do you not believe Peter any more but now you are suggesting that the wolf ,clearly in every bodies midst, is merely a projection because you are suffering from what Bilbo would call cognitive dissonance. There are evil people in this world and some of them are just down the road from us lot in the UK and US, and not holed up in Buckingham Palace or David Icke's sick imagination.

We never invented Isis, they are the logical extension of an extreme ideology and have nothing to do with the British Monarchy or Government. It is despicable enough when they make excuses for such deliberate evil without having to listen to you apologise for them as well.
    Oh, come on, my dear fellow.

The British were involved in training Isis along with several other questionable nations. Their leader is definitely part of the program. It seems a considerable number of the people in Isis are British too and on that basis I can understand the fear of terrorism. We create terrorism by invading countries that are none of our concern and of course it will come back home. It's easy to point at beheadings and get in a panic, but why are people getting their heads cut off in Iraq? It all leads back to the same people and Buckingham Palace and Blair and the secret dossier compilers (not Icke) are the source. 9-11 was NOTHING to do with us nor Iraq and yet we invaded the country. It all leads to us and our lies and Iraq must despise us and so they should. We create terrorism. We feed it and grow it and of course it festers. The elite know too well what they are doing.

Things are settled here because immigration is controlled and there are no lunatic attempts to control the world. There are no documented Korean ISIS members. Wouldn't it help the UK to stop playing little poodle and to just sort itself out domestically. Close the borders and sort yourselves out. It's like Don Quixote chasing windmills and then getting pushed off his own horse by a little girl. Learn to ride the horse! But no, bigger windmills! More police state! More wars! More monarchy! And more.....terrorists! Just ride the horse properly and control yourself. I would like the UK to be a bit more responsible to its citizens and the world, but it's forever chasing windmills.

Miles, I have put a part of your post in bold to ask - do you not put any of the blame for the beheadings on those that behead?
    You may be trying to identify the genesis of these actions which is a just thing to do, but you seem to be suggesting that beheading wholly innocent journalists is a reasonable consequence. Not just that you see the genesis, but you think the result is reasonable.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No individual should be murdering any other individual. I don't care what their occupation is, you just don't do it. However, it is no worse than the types of crimes revealed by Wikileaks and of course Manning is in prison for 30 years and Assange is living in an embassy paid for by 11 million pounds. This is what we do to Whistleblowers who reveal OUR murder. The soldiers are free and the Whistleblowers locked up. Since when does Obama (drone king) or fat Dave (Eton bum boy defender poor person murderer) care about criminal acts. Get to the root, weed out our criminals, and leave the world alone. They are likely quite sick of us all.

I don't believe we can ever move on until we show that we repent for our crimes and we don't. 1,000,000 dead Mr Blair and counting! You signed it off too, Queenie! Off with their heads and we will have a little respect. Then we should ask the Arabs to deal with it themselves. We have sold them enough weaponry do to so.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    my 1st reactionm to ANY death is horror, fright, shock, disgust---and when i say ANY death I include the deaths of brides and grooms who were "MERE COLLATERAL DAMAGE" OF UK AND US BOMBING RUNS. WHOOPS!!!! WE HIT THE WRONG HOUSE, OH WELL, FREEDOM ISNT FREE!!!!
    The two things are in no way interchangeable or equivalent. I could not have put it any better than Ryanman has.
    @Greenbeanz you have lost your mind , bloke. The murders of a bride and groom and of james Foley are "in no way interchangeable or equivalent" YOu will have a hard time explaining that comment after putting your foot in your mouth on that one mate. ANY murder is equivalent to ANY murder. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So the bride and groom who were murdered by a drone as they tied the knot is not as tragically appalling as the James Foley throat-cutting? So you have LEVELS of murders that are incrementally more and more or less and less horrific? You are BATTY. A TRUE MOON BAT, AN EASTERN EUROPEAN TRANSYLVANIAN VAMPIRE OF THE HIGHEST BLOOD-SUCKING GYPSY ORDER, ............. but I still love you, you little pixie-mazed Slaughterhouse 5, ale-drinking muckraking pork-barrel insomniac, you.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No individual should be murdering any other individual. I don't care what their occupation is, you just don't do it. However, it is no worse than the types of crimes revealed by Wikileaks and of course Manning is in prison for 30 years and Assange is living in an embassy paid for by 11 million pounds. This is what we do to Whistleblowers who reveal OUR murder. The soldiers are free and the Whistleblowers locked up. Since when does Obama (drone king) or fat Dave (Eton bum boy defender poor person murderer) care about criminal acts. Get to the root, weed out our criminals, and leave the world alone. They are likely quite sick of us all.

I don't believe we can ever move on until we show that we repent for our crimes and we don't. 1,000,000 dead Mr Blair and counting! You signed it off too, Queenie! Off with their heads and we will have a little respect. Then we should ask the Arabs to deal with it themselves. We have sold them enough weaponry do to so.

You are right. All murder is unjustified. Of course.

I'm disgusted by it no matter who it is perpetrated by.

I wouldn't make excuses for Americans, British, Iraqis, or disparate bands of maniacs.

I'd be sure to condemn those that did it. If a family member of that journalist now went out onto the street, found a random Muslim and severed their head with a knife, that would not be justified.
    Would you condemn that person? Or would you justify the act?
    They would have a 'reason' for having committed that crime. Yet it would undeniably be a heinous act of murder.

Same with the horrific murder of Lee Rigby. If, following the murder, friends of his, or even just fellow soldiers that didn't know him, went onto the streets of Britain and murdered a random Muslim, that would be justified in the eyes of his killers (unless of course they had some double standards/lack of ability to follow logic).
    For they killed a random, off-duty British solider in the name of a land they have never been to and people they had never met, and for crimes they had no idea if he had committed. To follow their 'logic' through it would be fully justifiable for someone to then follow that with butchering a random Muslim on the street.
    These are not intelligent people.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In fact in the post above I am giving far to much credence to IS.
    Their reasons are not even out of some warped sense of justice or revenge. They aim to create an Islamic state and will kill or subjugate all those that oppose them. They aren't fighting an oppressive force. They are the oppressive, murderous force.
    Any liberal, decent human being would condemn them.
    2011/12 - 2nd

El Kabong Guest

Yeah....sad that England's in a tougher spot that the US seeing how you've got a higher number of muslims and a lot more radical muslims than the US as well.

There ARE good Muslims, but these fucking radicals do have a foothold and we've got to nip that in the bud.....all of us

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my 1st reactionm to ANY death is horror, fright, shock, disgust---and when i say ANY death I include the deaths of brides and grooms who were "MERE COLLATERAL DAMAGE" OF UK AND US BOMBING RUNS. WHOOPS!!!! WE HIT THE WRONG HOUSE, OH WELL, FREEDOM ISNT FREE!!!!
    The two things are in no way interchangeable or equivalent. I could not have put it any better than Ryanman has.
    @Greenbeanz you have lost your mind , bloke. The murders of a bride and groom and of james Foley are "in no way interchangeable or equivalent" YOu will have a hard time explaining that comment after putting your foot in your mouth on that one mate. ANY murder is equivalent to ANY murder. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So the bride and groom who were murdered by a drone as they tied the knot is not as tragically appalling as the James Foley throat-cutting? So you have LEVELS of murders that are incrementally more and more or less and less horrific? You are BATTY. A TRUE MOON BAT, AN EASTERN EUROPEAN TRANSYLVANIAN VAMPIRE OF THE HIGHEST BLOOD-SUCKING GYPSY ORDER, ............. but I still love you, you little pixie-mazed Slaughterhouse 5, ale-drinking muckraking pork-barrel insomniac, you.

Any innocent life lost is tragic and saddening.
    But Greenbeanz is right. Their lives are of course worth an equal amount, but the manner of their death is not the same.
    One human severing the head of another human being that is in their presence, by the own hand takes a few extra levels of barbarism than a man pressing a button which launches a missile for instance that misses its intended target and thus kills people.

If you honestly think its the same then you have taken leave of your basic human instincts.

Now, I know you like to jump on things and go a bit mad so to be clear - I know that the lives are worth the same. I know that it is tragic either way.
    But we are talking about the actions of the killers here. And there is such a thing as INTENT. And it matters. It matters a lot. Again I say (because I don't want a capital letter tirade) that I do not support the use of drones. And I genuinely feel real honest pain when hearing about poor Iraqis that have lost their families. But the actions of the killers in these things do not equate.
    A proportionate response by the murders own logic now would be for a friend of James Foley to murder a random innocent Muslim in retaliation. Would that be fair and just? No.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post

But Greenbeanz is right. Their lives are of course worth an equal amount, but the manner of their death is not the same.
    One human severing the head of another human being that is in their presence, by the own hand takes a few extra levels of barbarism than a man pressing a button which launches a missile for instance that misses its intended target and thus kills people.

If you honestly think its the same then you have taken leave of your basic human instincts.

Now, I know you like to jump on things and go a bit mad so to be clear - I know that the lives are worth the same. I know that it is tragic either way.
    But we are talking about the actions of the killers here. And there is such a thing as INTENT. And it matters. It matters a lot. Again I say (because I don't want a capital letter tirade) that I do not support the use of drones. And I genuinely feel real honest pain when hearing about poor Iraqis that have lost their families. But the actions of the killers in these things do not equate.
    A proportionate response by the murders own logic now would be for a friend of James Foley to murder a random innocent Muslim in retaliation. Would that be fair and just? No.
    NOT TALKING ABOUT THE "MISSED" TARGET ALONE. Do you not think Bush and Rumsfeld ever "intended" to kill blocks and blocks of people? Do you think all 1,300,000 Iraqis who were killed in Bush/Blair ILLEGAL INVASION OF IRAQ were terrorists and insurgents? All 1,300,000 That would be iompossible. Bush/Blair?Rumsfeld & Co. SLAUGHTERED KNOWINGLY plenty of innocents --- they admitted it themselves in so many words of course, that it is better to wipe out the barrel to get that 1 or 2 bad apples. Its the price we have to pay, Albright said it, Hillary said it, Rumsfeld said it. So now what, wise guy? Forget the "whoops! collateral damage, Bill! That terrorist holding area turned out to be a children's hospital! Holy Christ, now what?" shit, Im talking about hard-core "get in there and wipe these towel-heads out!" and have you not seen all the examples of US GIs going house to house and simply machine gunning the occupants down? It happened thousands of times in Iraq. All Im saying is there is no difference between machine gunning a family down or murdering prisoners in Abu Ghraib and filming it whilst laughing after US and British soldiers placed bags over their heads, and what the animal scumbag evil bastard did to Foley.

If you think there is a difference you are pixie-mazed, daft, poppy-cocked out to the n-th degree.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NOT TALKING ABOUT THE "MISSED" TARGET ALONE. Do you not think Bush and Rumsfeld ever "intended" to kill blocks and blocks of people? Do you think all 1,300,000 Iraqis who were killed in Bush/Blair ILLEGAL INVASION OF IRAQ were terrorists and insurgents? All 1,300,000 That would be iompossible. Bush/Blair?Rumsfeld & Co. SLAUGHTERED KNOWINGLY plenty of innocents --- they admitted it themselves in so many words of course, that it is better to wipe out the barrel to get that 1 or 2 bad apples. Its the price we have to pay, Albright said it, Hillary said it, Rumsfeld said it. So now what, wise guy? Forget the "whoops! collateral damage, Bill! That terrorist holding area turned out to be a children's hospital! Holy Christ, now what?" shit, Im talking about hard-core "get in there and wipe these towel-heads out!" and have you not seen all the examples of US GIs going house to house and simply machine gunning the occupants down? It happened thousands of times in Iraq. All Im saying is there is no difference between machine gunning a family down or murdering prisoners in Abu Ghraib and filming it whilst laughing after US and British soldiers placed bags over their heads, and what the animal scumbag evil bastard did to Foley.

If you think there is a difference you are pixie-mazed, daft, poppy-cocked out to the n-th degree.

Two bolded bits.
    First bit, no I honestly haven't seen such videos. If I had I would be appalled.

Second bit, I totally agree that there is no difference between machine gunning down a family and what happened to Foley. Absolutely not. It's just that wasn't the argument you used. I can't say enough that all killing is wrong. But I don't look for reasons and excuses for American murders and I don't look for excuses for IS murders. You are misunderstanding me if you think I'm justifying any murder. That is my exact point - murder is murder. It sickens me.

You lickidy, fickidy fuck cunt mitten arse lickidy fuck.
    2011/12 - 2nd

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two bolded bits.
    First bit, no I honestly haven't seen such videos. If I had I would be appalled.

Second bit, I totally agree that there is no difference between machine gunning down a family and what happened to Foley. Absolutely not. It's just that wasn't the argument you used. I can't say enough that all killing is wrong. But I don't look for reasons and excuses for American murders and I don't look for excuses for IS murders. You are misunderstanding me if you think I'm justifying any murder. That is my exact point - murder is murder. It sickens me.

You lickidy, fickidy fuck cunt mitten arse lickidy fuck.

well cunty cunty coo-coo clock
    put on a shoe and then put on a sock
    i ate a box of igneous rock
    now its time to cunt mitten little kitten pissin and shittin Don King Magillicuddy

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Part of me even questions whether the murder isn't staged, along with the entire Isis charade. Convoys of trucks driving into Iraq single file and nobody noticed except everyone online watching them! I don't trust anything that the West is doing anymore and neither do increasing numbers of people whence the Brics and even nations like Argenina and Cuba getting in on the show. I wonder how America will respond when Russia decides to do a Ukraine and spy on them from Cuba. After all they can have no moral objection. Bomb the entire world I guess, manifest destiny, y'all! Nutters!

There are so many lies and double standards from Britain and America, that it literally makes you want to projectile vomit. It's ironic that beheadings are the way to go in order to drum up domestic support. So now we have to get rid of Assad again? Timely! Of course it is utter bollocks, like everything since and perhaps including 9-11. I agree with Brockton, we shouldn't make excuses and say Isis is more evil. Over a million dead and continued drones and the killing of poor people domestically shows the morality of our nations. We just don't record the gruesome details. What happened to Bin Laden by the way? Well, the story we are told. Of course there was no trial or evidence. And of course only a show trial for Saddam, but none for Blair, Bush, Obama, Cameron. The murder of Bin Laden and tens of thousands of murders were just as significant on the part of the illegal occupiers.

Britain does have a lot of angry Muslims and maybe that once again explains my point of view on immigration and non-interfering foreign policy. But of course, that must mean I am full of cognitive dissonance or some such fancy expression meaning that I don't follow the script. You want to divide and conquer, well don't be surprised when some are so divided that they themselves want to conquer. The elite caused it through their own policies and it's a shame that the people won't unite and conquer the illegitimate elite.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And now today they say 'Let's support Assad!'. Well, I thought he was the new devil incarnate? Oh, and Iran is now an ally too? Very good play. Let Isis have our weapons and then give weapons to Assad to fight them with! Excellent morals all round. Talk about two faced snakes. And yes, Kurds, you now have weapons to attack our other weapons with! The arms companies must be delighted at this delightful show of crookery. Shameful, shameful, shameful nations. Flip flopping, deceitful, war mongering, war profiteering scum.

Edit: 'Do not watch the video we are using as a justification for war as you are a terrorist if you do'. What?! You are a terrorist for wanting to check the evidence? These people are lunatics and I am not talking about Isis. It's always 'Stay back, don't interfere. We are the experts on chopping off heads, you don't need to see it and if you do we will come for you too'. After all wasn't a head cut off domestically a year or so ago? We sure are the experts on this topic! Seems to be a pattern with the British. Always a beheading to justify abusing taxpayer money for nefarious means. The British elite lie about EVERY major event, so you should check the evidence and come to your own conclusions. Iraq WMD? Syria chemical weapons? Gaddafi? Russia suddenly a menace despite typical Western bully boy aggression, not sending troops back to Iraq? I could go on and on and on and on and on. Lies, lies, lies, lies. The main terrorists are those covering up child abuse, banking fraud, Palestine genocide, and those who actively fund and train jihadis in the middle east after attempting to destroy sovereign nations.

Edit 2: When a person is alive they typically have a beating heart and blood pumping around the body. If you take someone from behind with a sharp blade and attempt to cut into their neck you will sever the jugular vein and in the process a significant amount of blood will splay forwards and certainly be observable spilling down the body of the victim. James Foley doesn't appear to have had a beating heart or even very much flowing blood. Now if you have a beating heart, blood should be gushing through the body and thus out the severed artery and surrounding vessels. This doesn't appear to have been the case. Now I cannot say that I have seen the video as that would make me a terrorist according to the kinds of people that told us Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and who clearly don't hang around the holiday homes of suspected paedophiles. However, surely if half of your head has been chopped through, there should be a significant amount of blood.

I question the entire thing. If there is one thing I have learned since 9-11 it's that we tell a lot of porkies to sell weapons and screw people up.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 08-23-2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Cameron's puffy back flaps

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One more lie for the books. NATO (Britain/US): 'The aid convoy is secretly taking military aid'. Erm....another lie. All the trucks contained much needed aid. Now on the topic of the Ukraine, do we have any updates on the blown up airplane? Or the beheading? Or just who funded Isis? Gave them weapons? Trained them? etc. Indeed no more apologies for evil.

Edit: I genuinely want to know about this plane as I had my doubts all along, and now the silence reeks of a serious cover up. Apparently we already know what downed the plane, but I'm curious if anywhere is going to report on it. It honestly looks like Russia are playing with the Nazi's here and the Brits and Yanks are egging Hitler on. Such a weird world. In this world Putin stomps on Hitler.

So sad to think that Putin is proving the good guy on practically issue. What a kind man in giving aid and that alone. It's hardly funding Isis and then needing tents for a few thousand on a mountain (number reduced from 100,000 thus again meaning the West will lie about everything). Interest rates will rise when unemployment falls....ooh, domestic lie. Every frikken thing is a lie.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 08-24-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Thread Information