Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This song has 136 MILLION hits in the past 30 days

.........something is sadly, sadly wrong with human beings.

@Gandalf
    @Dia bando
    @greynotsoold
    @Andre
    @Beanflicker
    @TitoFan

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This song has 136 MILLION hits in the past 30 days

I don't want to hear anymore about racism and how black people are being held down, because it's been proven that young black males can make millions of dollars off of ANYTHING.

This song, and remember SOLDIER BOY UP IN THIS HOOOOOOOO

And there's another one out now DO THA STANKY LEG DO THA STANKY LEG

There's nothing a black person can't make cool.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

136 million? People don't know how to hit. I'd hit him 6 or 8 times and he'd be through with money.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is the trash of humanity who think that is a good song.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think that incessant electric tune in the background gets the real young ones in like the tunes behind their mindless computer games. Then you got the thumping base that gets the older ones in . Its boom crap mixed with dawg shit.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For crying out loud guys its just a fun song for kids and adults to learn a dance too.

This is the way social media is going and its not real music in my eyes but just alittle fad that comes and goes.

We all used to be teenagers once..its just back then there was no youtube or ipads...this is how it is now.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Think that incessant electric tune in the background gets the real young ones in like the tunes behind their mindless computer games. Then you got the thumping base that gets the older ones in . Its boom crap mixed with dawg shit.
    Awesome observation and post. This song is vile vomit. And 136 million mindless people loved it since July 15.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    For crying out loud guys its just a fun song for kids and adults to learn a dance too.

This is the way social media is going and its not real music in my eyes but just alittle fad that comes and goes.

We all used to be teenagers once..its just back then there was no youtube or ipads...this is how it is now.
    What you saying it is just, chewing gum music,! not for me but it must be to someones taste.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Awesome observation and post. This song is vile vomit. And 136 million mindless people loved it since July 15.
    Not really you both just sound like old farts.I don't really have the time to play Computer games anymore but they are anything but mindless. Doing passive things like watching Game of thrones on television is pretty mindless, but interacting with a virtual environment built by a team of artists that changes every microsecond to respond to your input, is not really mindless. Not that being mindless is always a bad thing either.

The main thing is, not being a young teenage girl, I would probably managed to go through my entire life without having to be exposed to the video that you have now inflicted on us all. So thanks for that.

I am lucky when I put a tune up on YouBoob if it gets more than 26 hits.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Not really you both just sound like old farts.I don't really have the time to play Computer games anymore but they are anything but mindless. Doing passive things like watching Game of thrones on television is pretty mindless, but interacting with a virtual environment built by a team of artists that changes every microsecond to respond to your input, is not really mindless. Not that being mindless is always a bad thing either.

The main thing is, not being a young teenage girl, I would probably managed to go through my entire life without having to be exposed to the video that you have now inflicted on us all. So thanks for that.

Trouble is now Music it's not about the Music just the video, it's just very much a beat with
    poor lyrics, nothing new shit 130 million plus hits he will be a star.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed on the games. Some of them are like art. They are amazing.

As for the song. Well, everyone knows what I will think.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its just comic book loops put around a tweeker dance . Its more about visuals and crafty video direction. The whole thing was shot in a school and with every crayon in the box. If you want real crap check out Lil Poopy or 101 other ten year olds rapping about 'putting it on her' and more money more money who haven't even felt it move yet That stuffs embarrassing man

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Its just comic book loops put around a tweeker dance . Its more about visuals and crafty video direction. The whole thing was shot in a school and with every crayon in the box. If you want real crap check out Lil Poopy or 101 other ten year olds rapping about 'putting it on her' and more money more money who haven't even felt it move yet That stuffs embarrassing man
    it's f****** embarrassing to the human race. this type of music and I use that term very loosely is like the diarrhea that shoots out of the ass of an ox with a stomach virus and the human scum bags by the hundreds of millions dance around to it as if it is some kind of religious Epiphany or some kind of religious enlightenment it is an absolute piece of s*** Homo sapiens is an absolute piece of s***

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    it's f****** embarrassing to the human race. this type of music and I use that term very loosely is like the diarrhea that shoots out of the ass of an ox with a stomach virus and the human scum bags by the hundreds of millions dance around to it as if it is some kind of religious Epiphany or some kind of religious enlightenment it is an absolute piece of s*** Homo sapiens is an absolute piece of s***
    Give it ten years and there will be something more absurd, the human race embarrasses itself on a daily base with mindless loud dribble. I remember when two scrawny kids came out decades ago jumping up and down with main stream exposure wearing their cloths backwards talking about "wiggity wiggity wiggity whack" and my ol man yelling at MTV > . These "music" fad things cycle..Gangnam style, Macarena, Vouge, country Line dancing FFS.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They got that same background music on this track like on the pokies to suck in old people and young alike it is a mindless tune, similar to the tinkle tinkle thats behind sonic games and mario etc.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information