Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye-Arnold 'The Cobra' Gjergjaj - May 21/London 02

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    There has still only been 1 name mentioned in this thread

Sounds like we all agree it's a decent opponent considering the options
    Now , now Eric, let's not twist the truth. I gave Hughie Fury and anyone in the rankings around him, that could be any of the below. I can't say they're all available but I'm sure one or two will be.
    Fres Oquendo
    Andrey Fedosov
    Antonio Tarver
    Johann Duhaupas
    Michael Wallisch
    Edmund Gerber
    Malik Scott
    You could also add Steve Cunningham or Bermane Stiverne for Name Value.
    now Ross mentioned about Haye and Fury being priced out of it. well tbh, they make think they are being priced out, but its a supply and demand market. Maybe they have their pricing wrong and maybe they need to start paying a bit more.
    I'm not getting at Haye too much here because his gesture towards Nick Blackwell is very admirable. he just needs to be careful he doesn't take the piss too much with his choice of opponents.
    The guy is 29-0 and tbf he may be very good, but we don't know what those 29 are like.
    I remember AJ's first pro fight. he fought an Italian with an 8-0 record. I thought "bit risky", but he blew him away in a couple of minutes!
    hope this satisfies you.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is cleverly picking his opponents , this guy is probably another chump.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you in Sri Lanka yet?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He should have fought someone better but I'd imagine there arent that many people lining up to fight Haye.

Very skillful, very fast, very powerful and he doesn't hold a title.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck Briggs!
    No WAY Haye fights him - Ever

It's pretty obvious that Haye doesn't want to take too big a risk and is simply gonna tick over every few months while packing 19,000 into the O2 Arena everytime he fights until Joshua wins a world title then he can jump straight into a HUGE title fight at Wembley Stadium against Joshua in front of 90,000 fans on Sky Box Office and hit the Jackpot £$£$£$£.
    I doubt he cares if he wins or loses that fight as he'll make Millions and be set for life.
    Joshua knows that's the biggest payday he will ever get and so does Haye and no other 2 Heavies in the division can generate that kind of money.
    That fight will 100% happen and even if Joshua loses to Martin it still sells out Wembley Stadium.
    Biggest money fight in the division bar none - Fact
    And let's be honest here what fighter on this Forum gets the most attention?
    Haye does.
    What fighter gets the mosts posts per thread?
    Haye does.
    Who is currently the most talked about fighter on here?
    Haye is.
    Just look at the amount of posts the guy gets in any recent thread about him since his return
    Donating 10% of ticket sales to Nick Blackwell = Kind gesture/Genius marketing.
    He's all over the UK newspaper sports pages every week in some way or another again because he is a master at self marketing and always has been.
    You lot really need to think a bit more out of the box to see what Haye is up to

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Fuck Briggs!

It's pretty obvious that Haye doesn't want to take too big a risk and is simply gonna tick over every few months while packing 19,000 into the O2 Arena everytime he fights until Joshua wins a world title then he can jump straight into a HUGE title fight at Wembley Stadium against Joshua in front of 90,000 fans on Sky Box Office and hit the Jackpot £$£$£$£.
    I doubt he cares if he wins or loses that fight as he'll make Millions and be set for life.
    Joshua knows that's the biggest payday he will ever get and so does Haye and no other 2 Heavies in the division can generate that kind of money.
    That fight will 100% happen and even if Joshua loses to Martin it still sells out Wembley Stadium.
    Haye does.
    Haye does.
    Haye is.
    Just look at the amount of posts the guy gets in any recent thread about him since his return
    He's all over the UK newspaper sports pages every week in some way or another again because he is a master at self marketing and always has been.
    You lot really need to think a bit more out of the box to see what Haye is up to
    Its easy to see what hes up to.

Ripping mugs off

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Fuck Briggs!

Haye does.
    Haye does.
    Haye is.

Ripping mugs off
    Maybe. But why is he getting away with it ? And he clearly is getting away with it.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My one post about David Haye for this year. He's the HW version of Broner.
    A waste of time.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't knock a guy for staying active after sitting on the bench for so long. He's just hammering a doormat here but at 6'5 and undefeated there are even worse jobbers he could have picked.

This is really about being seen..and heard..on the same night as Wilder vs Povetkin.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Fuck Briggs!

Haye does.
    Haye does.
    Haye is.

Ripping mugs off
    Maybe. But why is he getting away with it ? And he clearly is getting away with it.
    Because they are mugs.

Iv seen smashup rip in to Haye on here in the past yet now hes the best thing since sliced bread again

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck Briggs!

Haye does.
    Haye does.
    Haye is.

Ripping mugs off
    Because they are mugs.

Iv seen smashup rip in to Haye on here in the past yet now hes the best thing since sliced bread again
    Tbf, I don't think Smashup is licking Haye's ass, I think he's just pointing out the facts. I don't think what he said can be disputed. He's not saying Haye is the next Messiah.
    Anyway, you've got your own ideas on who that is haven't you?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now , now Eric, let's not twist the truth. I gave Hughie Fury and anyone in the rankings around him, that could be any of the below. I can't say they're all available but I'm sure one or two will be.
    Fres Oquendo
    Andrey Fedosov
    Antonio Tarver
    Johann Duhaupas
    Michael Wallisch
    Edmund Gerber
    Malik Scott
    well from this list, Fres seems pretty tied up with his wba fake title shot so I doubt he would take it. Tarver I would assume would want to be paid pretty well, possibly beyond hayes means and failed another drug test before his draw with uss cunningham. Duhaupass is fighting helenius pretty soon. Cunningham also has a fight arranged already. Gerber and this wallisch fellow are pretty much the same as haye is already fighting, infact gerber has already lost to some journeymen. Fedesovs team seem to be pricing him out of fights right now(going by the furys comments,although who knows how reliable they are), and really how good is fedesov really? his name is getting dropped into a lot of discussions and he has a ranking but what has he actually done ?

Stiverne or Malik scott would have been nice though!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fres Oquendo
    Andrey Fedosov
    Antonio Tarver
    Johann Duhaupas
    Michael Wallisch
    Edmund Gerber
    Malik Scott
    now Ross mentioned about Haye and Fury being priced out of it. well tbh, they make think they are being priced out, but its a supply and demand market. Maybe they have their pricing wrong and maybe they need to start paying a bit more.
    I'm not getting at Haye too much here because his gesture towards Nick Blackwell is very admirable. he just needs to be careful he doesn't take the piss too much with his choice of opponents.
    The guy is 29-0 and tbf he may be very good, but we don't know what those 29 are like.
    I remember AJ's first pro fight. he fought an Italian with an 8-0 record. I thought "bit risky", but he blew him away in a couple of minutes!
    hope this satisfies you.
    Owe do is injured, reckon tarver would have it? And he's about 100, Scotts been beaten up by chiz

I reckon half of those names would have got the same reaction in a similar thread

And the other half are probably unrealistic anyway
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not necessarily saying they're better than what he's fighting. Tbf this guy he's fighting is 29-0 and might be really good. The problem is we don't know any of them.
    My point is that the other guys are ranked or names and will move his him up the rankings and into a shot. That's what he wants doesn't he? And let's be fair, time isn't really on his side and he's never struck me as someone who will bide his time.
    The guys with the rankings may well be shite or 100 years old, but they're RANKED. That says more about the governing bodies, but that is the reality.

Thread Information