Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Society

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    People blame the welfare state, for crime job's etc, in truth there is a vast difference between the
    rich and poor.
    Benefits are a safety net for people, some people screw the system I agree but not
    all. Many rich people screw the system, tax evasion because they can.
    I have no problem with people making money, but pay your way greed can be a bad thing, never
    make money your GOD. I feel sometimes the idle Rich, make comment about Benefits etc they
    have never been in a position were they have fuck all, most of them have never done a days honest
    work in there lives. Yes sometimes Society stinks.
    I guess it brings up the question how much do the "rich" and or successful owe the "poor"? TBH, unless they 'want' to help the poor, the rich don't owe them anything.
    In re: welfare and most of the other assistance programs here in the U.S. were originally intended to be a temporary hand-up, not a permanent way of life. The U.S. dumps trillions of taxpayer dollars on a permanent welfare class , who are not disabled or unable to work, but choose instead to take the scraps the U.S. government tosses them.
    Where's the fucking pride in that?
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 02-18-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    People blame the welfare state, for crime job's etc, in truth there is a vast difference between the
    rich and poor.
    Benefits are a safety net for people, some people screw the system I agree but not
    all. Many rich people screw the system, tax evasion because they can.
    I have no problem with people making money, but pay your way greed can be a bad thing, never
    make money your GOD. I feel sometimes the idle Rich, make comment about Benefits etc they
    have never been in a position were they have fuck all, most of them have never done a days honest
    work in there lives. Yes sometimes Society stinks.
    I guess it brings up the question how much do the "rich" and or successful owe the "poor"? TBH, unless they 'want' to help the poor, the rich don't owe them anything.
    In re: welfare and most of the other assistance programs here in the U.S. were originally intended to be a temporary hand-up, not a permanent way of life. The U.S. dumps trillions of taxpayer dollars on a permanent welfare class , who are not disabled or unable to work, but choose instead to take the scraps the U.S. government tosses them.
    Where's the fucking pride in that?
    Trouble is at this moment in time, people over here are being demonized for being on benefits, some
    are taking the piss, others are not. But the biggest criminals, the tax evaders which happen to be the well off who can afford to pay, but have no in tension of doing so.
    From comedians to MP'S shocking theses people are evading paying Millions in tax, I work all my
    family work, I do not begrudge people having money, but I don't need some twerp belittling working class people, who does not no the price of a pint of milk telling me times a tough what a prick.
    I have been brought up in a mining area, coal steel all theses job's fuck up your health, there are no old miners they are dead, same for steel workers, the air thick with coal dust, the other the air full of asbestos. They say hard work does not kill you, bollocks it killed them people.
    Society has a lot to answer for, killing people for Coal and Steel vast amounts of money made for the few but ill heath and death for many.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trouble is at this moment in time, people over here are being demonized for being on benefits, some
    are taking the piss, others are not. But the biggest criminals, the tax evaders which happen to be the well off who can afford to pay, but have no in tension of doing so.
    From comedians to MP'S shocking theses people are evading paying Millions in tax, I work all my
    family work, I do not begrudge people having money, but I don't need some twerp belittling working class people, who does not no the price of a pint of milk telling me times a tough what a prick.
    I have been brought up in a mining area, coal steel all theses job's fuck up your health, there are no old miners they are dead, same for steel workers, the air thick with coal dust, the other the air full of asbestos. They say hard work does not kill you, bollocks it killed them people.
    Society has a lot to answer for, killing people for Coal and Steel vast amounts of money made for the few but ill heath and death for many.
    @Dia bando
    I have no problem with people here in the States being temporarily on welfare, assistance, "benefits" (as you call them) or permanent disability, if they are indeed disabled and unable to work. The problem is, we have a huge amount of disability fraud and, "permanent" welfare recipients, many of whom are 4th, 5th and 6th generation Government parasites. For them welfare isn't a hand-up, it's just a fucking hand-out and/or a way of life.

As for paying taxes, i'm self employed, for a modest fee I have an actual tax lawyer figure up my taxes every year. I take every possible tax deduction that I can get and still end up paying a hefty amount of personal federal income tax every year. TBH, if I could get away with it, i'd pay no taxes, since about half of what I pay goes to feeding, housing, "educating", clothing and paying for healthcare for these Government parasites, and succeeding generations of parasites who won't work, and contribute absolutely nothing but problems to society.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 02-19-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Dia bando
    I have no problem with people here in the States being temporarily on welfare, assistance, "benefits" (as you call them) or permanent disability, if they are indeed disabled and unable to work. The problem is, we have a huge amount of disability fraud and, "permanent" welfare recipients, many of whom are 4th, 5th and 6th generation Government parasites. For them welfare isn't a hand-up, it's just a fucking hand-out and/or a way of life.

As for paying taxes, i'm self employed, for a modest fee I have an actual tax lawyer figure up my taxes every year. I take every possible tax deduction that I can get and still end up paying a hefty amount of personal federal income tax every year. TBH, if I could get away with it, i'd pay no taxes, since about half of what I pay goes to feeding, housing, "educating", clothing and paying for healthcare for these Government parasites, and succeeding generations of parasites who won't work, and contribute absolutely nothing but problems to society.
    Yes we have them parasites over here, trouble at the moment is no quality job's, as for paying tax
    I have plenty of friends that are self employed, we need business people Bud but big business, are
    the criminals, total disregard for the law. I myself pay my tax like most other, at sauce along with
    other contributions. As for working people need to work, it gives them a sense of worth, you must
    remember we have a totally different set up over here.It's what you are used to nothing is perfect in Society it never will be.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Dia bando

Yes we have them parasites over here, trouble at the moment is no quality job's, as for paying tax
    I have plenty of friends that are self employed, we need business people Bud but big business, are
    the criminals, total disregard for the law. I myself pay my tax like most other, at sauce along with
    other contributions. As for working people need to work, it gives them a sense of worth, you must
    remember we have a totally different set up over here
    .It's what you are used to nothing is perfect in Society it never will be.
    True, I haven't got a clue how things work in the UK in regard to government, taxes et al. I do know exactly what goes on here in the States where the Government has created a permanent communist style welfare class the past 50+ years. But then what else could the U.S. Government do, most of these parasites aren't intelligent enough to know how to generate/create enough income to feed and house themselves, they'd fucking starve to death or die from exposure if it weren't for uncle Sam.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 02-19-2013 at 05:46 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We've got the biggest Balls of them all!!

I'm ever upper class high society,
    God's gift to ballroom notoriety,
    I always fill my ballroom
    (The event is never small)
    The social pages say I've got
    The biggest balls of all
    Oh I've got big balls
    I've got big balls
    And they're such big balls
    Dirty big balls
    And he's got big balls
    And she's got big balls
    But we've got the biggest balls of them all
    And my balls are always bouncing
    My ballroom always full
    And everybody cums and cums again
    If your name is on the guest list
    No-one can take you higher
    Everybody says I've got
    GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
    Oh I've got big balls
    repeat
    Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best.
    My balls are always bouncing
    To the left and to the right
    It's my belief that my big balls
    Should be held every night
    Oh I've got big balls
    repeat
    And I'm just itching to tell you about them
    Oh we had such wonderful fun
    Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish...
    Ball sucker
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like A/C D/C, however, what do you call 3 dead B-Gees? Ans, a damn good start.

Thread Information