Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default First Posts?

I figured while we're jumping back in time to 3 months ago, I would jump back further. I wanted to see what my very first post was on the forum. I found it, November 1, 2003. It was in the Boxing Predictions board:

"Johnson is big and strong, but no match for the power of Vitali. By the way, after the way Lennox looked against Vitali, there is a chance that Johnson would have beaten him if they fought as planned."

I no longer agree with what I said, I now predict Vitali to win by 2nd round KO.

So take a look back, what were everybody's first ever posts?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: First Posts?

mine would have been were back due to a sever problem blah blah

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice thread

My first post was really dull by todays lofty comparisons...I seem to actually make a number of 'intelligent' points, don't call anyone gay or even dish out any fashion tips. I actually talk boxing

Anyway, here's one of my favs:

'C'mon Rick_Rack, I'm with you bro. Prove all these goddamn limeys wrong. Say something positive about Ricky Hatton...

You can do it.

I believe.

If not for me, do it for the children...
    He never has and never will. Stubborn bastard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This an easy one. Since this is my first post and i found no other place to do an introduction.

Hi,
    Jim is the real name. I'm 44 and come from Western, NY. Between Buffalo and Rochester. I'm married with 3 adult kids and my lovely bride of 23 years. Life is good, boxing is better! I prefer all the middle weights over the big boys simply for their speed and more evident game planning. I like to look at the Sweet Science as just that a science. Nothing is better than seeing a great boxer work a fabulous game plan, especially when well matched (Hatton v Tszyu is a perfect example). I have boxed in my younger days in what were called "smokers" onboard US Navy ships. Stricktly for tension relief and fun but loved it. The only reason HBO and Shotime are on the tube at my house is for boxing. I'm sure I'll gain some interesting insites here and hope I contribute the same.
    Jim

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well. Here's mine, not too long ago though.

314 General Category / Boxing Talk / Re: Prince Nas Jailed on: May 12, 2006, 06:56:36 PM
    What got me was that they wouldn't tell the court that he'd been caught once before doing 110mph in that same car, because it would infringe his human rights! What about someone's rights not to get rammed by an eejit in a Merc?

He was a great fighter until that Barrera fight, but losing made him realise that he was human and he could lose, and I'd stretch those odds of him getting back in to shape in chokey to 5000-1, he'll more likely be on canteen duty scooping extra mash into his plate.

....and I still think he won't ever make a comeback unless it's at a butterbean shaped HW

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My first posting is something that escapes me entirely....Ive no idea, It could have been about anything...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I started a thread called "Britney Spears Nude Pics" and of course there weren't any, so I earnt myself 7 Sad Clicks as my welcome
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice thread: my first on this (the new) Saddo forum went:

Quote Originally Posted by BK
    Mosley has lost that 'I don't know what', he had from the first DLH bout until the Forrest battles.

He looked terrible against Forrest, in both the bouts, and his debut at 154 against Marquez hardly boosted his confidence.

I think a combination of a primed motivated DLH, and a Mosley on the slippery slope means DLH will win fairly easily in 8 or 9.
    Terrible at picking three years ago as well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now read this...totally hillarious.

Here's what I would define as a totally drunken weekend...& many changes of opinion...

Hillarious.

I almost soiled myself when I read it.

I love it!

Well then...Holy S*** ya'll Danny Williams is the fockin bomb. Did you see him rip tha S*** outta Tyson? Tyson was @ his physical best & Danny is no joke!! I repeat Danny is no fockin joke!! I love Manny Pac!!! Nobody...I mean nobody beats Barrera. Love me some Pac!!! Fock Felix Sturm. That bastich has no fockin skills. Oscar made him look good. Why the hell did he even have a belt/title...nah...you know what? F*** being a sell out!! I stand up for myself!!! Sad click my a**...I can take it!!! Come & get some!!!

Danny Williams is the shat!!!

Nobody beats Barrera!!!

My first reaction to Oscar getting his ass handed to him by Felix Sturm...who I later grew to be quite fond of.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!!! Priceless!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Now read this...totally hillarious.

Here's what I would define as a totally drunken weekend...& many changes of opinion...

Hillarious.

I almost soiled myself when I read it.

I love it!

Well then...Holy S*** ya'll Danny Williams is the fockin bomb. Did you see him rip tha S*** outta Tyson? Tyson was @ his physical best & Danny is no joke!! I repeat Danny is no fockin joke!! I love Manny Pac!!! Nobody...I mean nobody beats Barrera. Love me some Pac!!! Fock Felix Sturm. That bastich has no fockin skills. Oscar made him look good. Why the hell did he even have a belt/title...nah...you know what? F*** being a sell out!! I stand up for myself!!! Sad click my a**...I can take it!!! Come & get some!!!

Danny Williams is the shat!!!

Nobody beats Barrera!!!

My first reaction to Oscar getting his a** handed to him by Felix Sturm...who I later grew to be quite fond of.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha!!! Priceless!
    ***Note to those that do not know Wacko...those were sarcastic replies to who I had picked to win...& apparently...my predictions were just as shitty back then as they are now...and as BK's seem to be.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LMAO...You guys kill me especially Wacko......Well I cant say much better for myself...Mine was something about Lennox VS Vitaly.....and garbage about Vitaly only getting by because Lewis allowed him to... and S%$# It was my first post and I wanted to sound intelligent..... .....Like that was going to happen.....oh well
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Ive got a nice South African
    and he's not ever killed anyone
    and hes not racist at all
    thats why they put him in prison

There was a thread a while back about bad records, there is an American with a similar record to Buckley, more fights though, cant think of his name for money.

*I havent really helped here have I?, but we do now have two verses of Ive never met a nice South African
    I think that pretty much sums me up.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I couldn't find my 1st post.....But I remember it like it was yesterday. It was directed towards 'ROCKYMARSHMELLOW' & alexw about how badly I thought (and still think) NAZ sucks.....

Guess some things never change.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    I couldn't find my 1st post.....But I remember it like it was yesterday. It was directed towards 'ROCKYMARSHMELLOW' & alexw about how badly I thought (and still think) NAZ sucks.....

Guess some things never change.
    Both Nob Heads
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mine was about watching Benny Lenoerd in the gym working out, when I was 45.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information