Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

This article cuts to the heart of the matter, the real objective. It focuses on the motivation, in California, for keeping the state on lockdown.
    Fun fact. This year, in the US, the regular flu has killed more people than the covid virus, and they stopped counting flu deaths 3 weeks ago. Probably called the covid deaths.
    https://californiaglobe.com/section-...6zt__LWdFHQiBg

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.who.int/classifications/icd/covid19/en/
    An emergency ICD-10 code of ‘U07.2 COVID-19, virus not identified’ is assigned to a clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available.
    Both U07.1 and U07.2 may be used for mortality coding as cause of death
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is gibberish.
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
    you don't care about what lockdowns are doing to peoples lives. it will cause more damage than the fake virus
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    That is gibberish.
    you don't care about what lockdowns are doing to peoples lives. it will cause more damage than the fake virus
    That's the thing too. He does not need to go to the restaurant, bar, or even the park. He is well within his rights to stay at home if he genuinely fears for his health.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is gibberish.

How will you know if I don't care or not? I think every one spoke to does care. That is presumptousness on your part. If you chose to believe it is fake so be it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think trump is letting things happen as they should. Let each state make its own decision. That is the constitutional way to go about it. My state is still in lockdown and things aren’t going to start to loosen up until at least may 20th. Our governor made a law that we must use face masks in public and in shopping stores. I explained to the gas station down the street it isn’t a law as it didn’t come from the legislature. Since he owns the business he has the right to not allow unmasked customers in his store but the law the governor announced is not legit. Funny to see the power they grab. He must know it’s bullshit but I think they want everyone wearing a mask to keep the fear factor up so these actions aren’t questioned.

I work in a medical unit so yes I have to wear a mask at work, I’m not in denial about this thing but I look at these “laws” being passed and don’t know why they aren’t questioned a bit more. Even if the laws did come from the legislature there are constitutional issues with freedom of assembly along with a few others. If people choose to wear masks I have no problem with that. Certain areas or for certain people it’s probably prudent.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is gibberish.

How will you know if I don't care or not? I think every one spoke to does care. That is presumptousness on your part. If you chose to believe it is fake so be it.
    because you say it is too early to open back up. what if opening back up is the only way to put food on these peoples tables or pay bills? what about their lives? their rights don't end where your fear begins. i'd be happy if you could prove covid 19 is real & is the cause of these deaths

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is gibberish.

because you say it is too early to open back up. what if opening back up is the only way to put food on these peoples tables or pay bills? what about their lives? their rights don't end where your fear begins. i'd be happy if you could prove covid 19 is real & is the cause of these deaths
    It’s bad we have people with mental health issues that need a roof over their head, we have room but are not currently allowed (by the governor) until they have been isolated for two weeks prior. This sounds a bit backwards, don’t we have tests for this shit. Substance abuse is up, anxiety is up, suicide rates are up because of this lockdown. So I wheeled and dealt and secured a few single rooms at a church near our place to either quarantine people before we take them in or use for our existing residents if they get the wuhan. Now I’m hearing we may just keep it on pause since the governor will announce the next steps on 20 May. Doesn’t sound bad unless you are the mentally ill guy living on the streets waiting for help. Piss poor planning imo we have open beds we can’t use. And getting those rooms wasn’t my idea the head honchos came up with it and sent me to see what I could come up with. Anyway you see how much of a cluster fuck it is when your dealing with the red tape. They even hired temp workers in case any of us regular staff come down with wuhan. Nobody has become sick so we have two temp workers begging for hours. Shit I forget why I brought this all up. Just deal with it we will be ok

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is gibberish.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is gibberish.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.

@greynotsoold ...... hope you don't mind the @mention, but it's my only way to make sure my question is directed only at you. I say that because I know you don't believe the COVID-19 crisis is one big hoax.

Question: How do you feel about the opening of businesses, BUT....... with enforceable social distancing measures? Meaning requiring facemasks to enter businesses (patrons AND employees)..... maintaining 6-ft distances in lines, waiting rooms, restaurant tables, etc...... providing hand sanitizer for all in attendance...... and so on and so forth. Doesn't this seem like a reasonable compromise for the time being?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    That is gibberish.

@greynotsoold ...... hope you don't mind the @mention, but it's my only way to make sure my question is directed only at you. I say that because I know you don't believe the COVID-19 crisis is one big hoax.

Question: How do you feel about the opening of businesses, BUT....... with enforceable social distancing measures? Meaning requiring facemasks to enter businesses (patrons AND employees)..... maintaining 6-ft distances in lines, waiting rooms, restaurant tables, etc...... providing hand sanitizer for all in attendance...... and so on and so forth. Doesn't this seem like a reasonable compromise for the time being?
    The place where I work has been functioning like that right along. If I were a business owner in the process of reopening, my employees would be wearing masks and we would be cleaning. Customers would be encouraged to follow current guidelines but I wouldn't be kicking people out.
    I don't think it has been a hoax, but a lot of it doesn't make sense. For instance, warning of a huge surge in patients and encouraging hospitals to stop other activities (and income), then giving them a financial incentive to classify patients as covid-19 patients, and victims.
    I read today that the WHO says we have 54000 covid deaths, the CDC says 37000. From the start, no rational person, honestly trying to get a picture of the situation, would have played fast and loose with the numbers.

Thread Information