Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: "In This Corner" video looks at Cotto/Margarito plus Interviews from yesterday

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "In This Corner" video looks at Cotto/Margarito plus Interviews from yesterday

Found this on SecondsOut.com, it takes a look at the fight, plus has interviews from yesterdays press conference.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sl3qYcBgpHU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "In This Corner" video looks at Cotto/Margarito plus Interviews from yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Found this on SecondsOut.com, it takes a look at the fight, plus has interviews from yesterdays press conference.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sl3qYcBgpHU

I dont what to sound ignorant but which language is spoken in PR? portuguese or spanish? and would Cotto and Margarito be able to understand each other if they spoke?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "In This Corner" video looks at Cotto/Margarito plus Interviews from yesterday

Good stuff, thanks Lady Di'

As this fight gets closer I can't even stress how much anticipation I have. If my head doesn't pop like a bubble before Saturday it'll be amazing. I won't sleep much the next couple of nights.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post

As this fight gets closer I can't even stress how much anticipation I have. If my head doesn't pop like a bubble before Saturday it'll be amazing. I won't sleep much the next couple of nights.
    I know what you mean, the anxiety is kicking in for me.

I even took a vacation day from both my jobs tomorrow, because I know that I wouldn't be able to concentrate for $hit at my jobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was nice Diane , I'm in the point that i really don't want say anything more until the fight , i read some other commentes by Cotto with other Journals and i have to say that Margaro will going get a big Surprise man , if some peoples thinks that Cotto will going run through the ring , i don't think sooooo............
    And that put me really anxious....................just 2 Days guys........wow.........................

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    That was nice Diane , I'm in the point that i really don't want say anything more until the fight , i read some other commentes by Cotto with other Journals and i have to say that Margaro will going get a big Surprise man , if some peoples thinks that Cotto will going run through the ring , i don't think sooooo............
    And that put me really anxious....................just 2 Days guys........wow.........................
    Yeah, I've read a lot of Cotto interviews and he seems to want to go toe to toe!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post

I know what you mean, the anxiety is kicking in for me.

I even took a vacation day from both my jobs tomorrow, because I know that I wouldn't be able to concentrate for $hit at my jobs.
    Now that's a fan!
    I know everything about nothing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    Yeah, I've read a lot of Cotto interviews and he seems to want to go toe to toe!

Cotto will box you can bet your house on it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In case you missed it, here is video of Cotto on ESPN's Hotlist.

Miguel Cotto Ready To Fight Antonio Margarito - ESPN Video

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Schmitty sounds like he is tone deaf ? Top notch vid Diane.

Emilio Should Friggin speak to Margarito in 1st person though....And wtf is up with Margarito's Mullet ?? I like That Cotto did not take the bait when asked about past weight problems and being rocked....

Oh yeh....Viva MARGARITO Cotto had better box his own arse off!

Thread Information