Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  48
Likes Likes:  152
Dislikes Dislikes:  11

Poll: Should Boris Resign?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Boris Resign?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Should Boris Resign?

No, no, it is not such "simple stuff". YOu'd like to MAKE it simple, when in reality all this is a brand new phenomenon never before seen since 1918. Each country -- as you are unwittingly admitting in your above post --- has the right to decide its border policies. The UK has dome just that. Decided its OWN border policies. SURELY if as you so boldly claim "all the other EU countries closed their borders", then WHAT is the problem and quite HOW can people waltz right in to the UK, IF the EU has closed its own individual country borders? YOu see, you are oversimplifying a rather complex series of local, state, provincial and country/federal coordination of rules, regulations, policies and procedures which, in an ideal sort of fantastical, dream-like state of platitudes, everything should be hunky-dory and move so smoothly as a wet snake on an ice skating rink. When in actual REAL life, you want to dump solely on Boris and Donald for causing the entire CHinese Communist Party COVID-19 Attack on The West, whilst thinking a few poisoned individuals --- as absolutely grotesque and tragic as it is --- by POSSIBLE Russian agents, are the true threat to The West, when in fact the CCP is wrecking your country totally and completely, dividing your nation like the US as well, in a Bolshevik-style breakdown of society pitting left against right, in order to totally annihilate The West so the CCP can take control over the entire planet.

Barking up the wrong tree, mate.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    No, no, it is not such "simple stuff". YOu'd like to MAKE it simple, when in reality all this is a brand new phenomenon never before seen since 1918. Each country -- as you are unwittingly admitting in your above post --- has the right to decide its border policies. The UK has dome just that. Decided its OWN border policies. SURELY if as you so boldly claim "all the other EU countries closed their borders", then WHAT is the problem and quite HOW can people waltz right in to the UK, IF the EU has closed its own individual country borders? YOu see, you are oversimplifying a rather complex series of local, state, provincial and country/federal coordination of rules, regulations, policies and procedures which, in an ideal sort of fantastical, dream-like state of platitudes, everything should be hunky-dory and move so smoothly as a wet snake on an ice skating rink. When in actual REAL life, you want to dump solely on Boris and Donald for causing the entire CHinese Communist Party COVID-19 Attack on The West, whilst thinking a few poisoned individuals --- as absolutely grotesque and tragic as it is --- by POSSIBLE Russian agents, are the true threat to The West, when in fact the CCP is wrecking your country totally and completely, dividing your nation like the US as well, in a Bolshevik-style breakdown of society pitting left against right, in order to totally annihilate The West so the CCP can take control over the entire planet.

Barking up the wrong tree, mate.

Why have my words

"Meanwhile in Europe several countries have closed their borders"

suddenly under your hands morphed into

"all the other EU countries closed their borders" ?

That is just simple dishonesty.

The whole point is that these are individual countries, not all anything.

Brexit was always a scam to help those dark money deep staters avoid paying tax. It had nothing to do with sovereignty.

You want to pretend that people's genuine abhorrence over the treasonous ACTIONS of Trump and Johnson are motivated by some kind of irrational hatred that ignores the global nature of the corona pandemic. Both leaders have consistently lied, way before the virus emerged, and will continue to do so while people like yourself support their illegal and immoral actions.

Johnson has filled up the House of Lords with dark money, Sons of KGB agents etc, just like Trump is pardoning those who like him were willing to bow to Putin in their search and lust for power. Trump was not exonerated, quite the opposite and has made it clear that he has no respect for democracy or people like you or me.

Look how much money has gone into the hands of the 1% under both men.

The billionaires who pay no tax are more than kind to families like the Johnsons and the Trumps because it pays to be so. Many of them are Russian Oligarchs, Saudi Royals etc and here you are doing their bidding.

Not standing shoulder to shoulder with decent everyday folks trying to earn a living but rather viewing us all as sheeple, and pretending that you must just be cleverer than all of us, and able to see something that in all honesty really is not there.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you are against Cancel Culture, with all this "cancel Xmas" stuff you are posting?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz "Crickets from Boris Haters on this"

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Love on the rocks
    Ain’t no big surprise
    Pour me a drink and I’ll tell you some lies”
    Didn’t take that long I suppose.
    Merry Christmas to one and all.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    “Love on the rocks
    Ain’t no big surprise
    Pour me a drink and I’ll tell you some lies”
    Didn’t take that long I suppose.
    Merry Christmas to one and all.
    Beanz and I are scheduled for our 24th CONSECUTIVE Saddo Zoom this Saturday, Boxing Day, for an Extravaganza Bonanza Deluxe Meeting.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boris got a deal on Christmas eve that was oven ready last year. Gives everyone no time but to accept the deal. Not great work.

The cricket meme is copyright by Titofan for the Trump thread use something else.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Boris got a deal on Christmas eve that was oven ready last year. Gives everyone no time but to accept the deal. Not great work.

The cricket meme is copyright by Titofan for the Trump thread use something else.
    "Oven Ready"

by Master

Boris rammed it thru
    No time but to accept
    Johnson got a deal
    Not great work at all.

Boris and Christmas Eve
    He voted to Leave
    Im willing to say it's real:
    No time to accept his deal.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Only he didn't, mate. To say 200 billion is not just disingenuous, it's outright misleading and you know it. The BBC has long enjoyed a monopoly over such televised bullshit on days of national importance, and has reacted with obvious contempt since Day One mate. You can't pretend otherwise. Even the tweet you posted above says "I guess" this is "kind of" true. Come on, don't reach for the highest hanging fruit which is well out of grasp.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Send kids to School it is perfectly safe"

the same day in the evening

"Schools will be closed because it is not safe for them to remain open"

How many months of it before some people wake up?

He has been told for months (since August) again and again, that the data proves how infectious the new strain is and yet he can't bring himself to do anything but procrastinate.

57 000 new infections in a single day ffs and he was still dithering.

Remember how Corbyns plans to invest in rolling out broadband instead of HS2 was mocked as broadband communism? What a difference that would make now.

His dithering makes teachers lives a nightmare. Everything has to be re written , all the practical sections have to be binned and now you will have infected teachers and pupils taking the virus home because of Johnson.

He needs to go.

The man is a fucking dangerous fool.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Thread Information