51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~CutMeMicks Log~

Update:

Weight: 182 lbs.

Well I've been running now 6 miles almost daily. 2 in the morning when I wake up and 4 when I come home from work.

Haven't even touched a slice of pizza, a bite of hamburger or anything like that. Let me tell that living 1 block away from In N Out and not being able to eat it fucken sucks.
    No sugar, no white bread LOT'S of water.

I've maintained pretty much the same routine. Lots of cardio and lots of pull ups, sit ups and crunches.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how tall are you mick, your heavier then me Im 170 but I can drop to 160 easy

I take rip fuel from twin lab and c9 t11 incosistantly. I notice if you take them daily they have no affect, but if you take them when you really work out they help.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Update:

Well I've been running now 6 miles almost daily. 2 in the morning when I wake up and 4 when I come home from work.

Haven't even touched a slice of pizza, a bite of hamburger or anything like that. Let me tell that living 1 block away from In N Out and not being able to eat it fucken sucks.

I've maintained pretty much the same routine. Lots of cardio and lots of pull ups, sit ups and crunches.

I can maybe give you hope for the cravings.

When I first got off the eating of crap food and going healthy, I missed pop and chips, and especially the 3 and 4 ice cream drumsticks nightly I used to consume before bed as a snack. It's been prob. 4-5 months now of healthy eating and I don't miss them at all. I still have a pop now and then but don't even really enjoy it any more.

Gratz on the weight loss so quickly. I'm guessing it is going to start leveling off now as you've likely lost a lot of water and burned stored fats.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

I take rip fuel from twin lab and c9 t11 incosistantly. I notice if you take them daily they have no affect, but if you take them when you really work out they help.
    I'm 5' 11" JR.
    But about 1 Month and 1 week ago I was weighing 200 lbs. I could not believe it man, I just didn't feel that heavy or looked heavy.

Now I feel great lot's of energy and eating well.
    lots of greens, mainly spinach, carrots, lentile soup.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Update:

I can maybe give you hope for the cravings.

When I first got off the eating of crap food and going healthy, I missed pop and chips, and especially the 3 and 4 ice cream drumsticks nightly I used to consume before bed as a snack. It's been prob. 4-5 months now of healthy eating and I don't miss them at all. I still have a pop now and then but don't even really enjoy it any more.

Gratz on the weight loss so quickly. I'm guessing it is going to start leveling off now as you've likely lost a lot of water and burned stored fats.
    Right on Youngblood.
    Really looking forward to this part of the transition where I have to burn off all the fat and start building some muscle.
    It's been exactly 1 month and 1 week since I started working out.

It's has been that bad with the eating. I strong willed when I set my mind to something I do it. My girlfriend said to me I was taking this waay to serious the other time that I passed on going out with her cause I wanted to excersize.

It's gonna be a challenge but I'm looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm 5' 11" JR.
    But about 1 Month and 1 week ago I was weighing 200 lbs. I could not believe it man, I just didn't feel that heavy or looked heavy.

I would of never guess you weigh 200lbs. even now that you have lost about 20 lbs and down to 182 lbs I still wouldn't have guess you weigh more than me, judging from how you look.

I'm about 6'0 usually around 160-170, my friends hate the fact that I can eat anything without gaining much. The only thing that I hate is my stomach, my abs would fade if I don't take care of it. I tell them losing weight is so overrated, and they get piss cause they have to nearly kill themself to lose body fat.

I try to eat as much bananas, broccoli, and drink lots of ice tea or milk. Other then that I can eat anything without going past 175, i hope I stay this way I hear the older you get the more you gain weigh faster. My goal is to be 200 lbs by the time Im 24 or 25, Im only 21 now though so I still have plenty of time to have my body develope to heavyweights without going fat

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm 5' 11" JR.

I would of never guess you weigh 200lbs. even now that you have lost about 20 lbs and down to 182 lbs I still wouldn't have guess you weigh more than me, judging from how you look.

I'm about 6'0 usually around 160-170, my friends hate the fact that I can eat anything without gaining much. The only thing that I hate is my stomach, my abs would fade if I don't take care of it. I tell them losing weight is so overrated, and they get piss cause they have to nearly kill themself to lose body fat.

I try to eat as much bananas, broccoli, and drink lots of ice tea or milk. Other then that I can eat anything without going past 175, i hope I stay this way I hear the older you get the more you gain weigh faster. My goal is to be 200 lbs by the time Im 24 or 25, Im only 21 now though so I still have plenty of time to have my body develope to heavyweights without going fat
    Yeah! you gotta eat well man cause it's true the older you get the more you'll gain weight and all in the wrong places.

ICB Guest

Have some rep Mick im glad your training is going well, im just a tad under 6'2 and my walking around weight is 160, but my fighting weight is 154. But im gonna move up annd fight at 160 for my next fight and see how that goes. But anyway congrats bro and keep us posted.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Have some rep Mick im glad your training is going well, im just a tad under 6'2 and my walking around weight is 160, but my fighting weight is 154. But im gonna move up annd fight at 160 for my next fight and see how that goes. But anyway congrats bro and keep us posted.
    how old are you ice? 19? your prolly gonna end up a heavyweight by the time your 25. Have you sparred with lightheavyweights yet? Or you just keep it in you weight division with middleweights?

ICB Guest

how old are you ice? 19? your prolly gonna end up a heavyweight by the time your 25. Have you sparred with lightheavyweights yet? Or you just keep it in you weight division with middleweights?
    Im 18 and i have sparred with mostly Middleweights/Super Middleweights, like i've said before my dream is to win a gold medal at the Olympics hopefully your hear of me in the 2012 Olympics because thats in my hometown London, i would love to fight in the Olympics in my hometown that would be something very special for me then if i can achieve that, then i have nothing else to achieve except being good father, but if i ever win a gold medal Rains or manage to get to the Olympics i'll send you guys a photo of me, but sadly your have to wait another 4 years to see if i achieve that

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great and lofty goals on this thread. Good luck Mick with the training sounds like your committed to it 100%, best of luck to you Ice and youngblood with the boxing, remember if you do make it that I'll be likely still be living alone in my little flat, huddled over a portable radiator wrapped in blankets so handouts will be expected

And Rains good luck with the six pack my friend.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im 18 and i have sparred with mostly Middleweights/Super Middleweights, like i've said before my dream is to win a gold medal at the Olympics hopefully your hear of me in the 2012 Olympics because thats in my hometown London, i would love to fight in the Olympics in my hometown that would be something very special for me then if i can achieve that, then i have nothing else to achieve except being good father, but if i ever win a gold medal Rains or manage to get to the Olympics i'll send you guys a photo of me, but sadly your have to wait another 4 years to see if i achieve that
    Thats a great goal my friend, like i told you before. let the birth of your child motivate you. Who knows bro, maybe in four years we will all still be here in saddoland. some of us have already been here for four years, so why not another four years. good luck brotha!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Great and lofty goals on this thread. Good luck Mick with the training sounds like your committed to it 100%, best of luck to you Ice and youngblood with the boxing, remember if you do make it that I'll be likely still be living alone in my little flat, huddled over a portable radiator wrapped in blankets so handouts will be expected

And Rains good luck with the six pack my friend.

(Now that was funny Bilbs... )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

keep rockin' bro.
    "...went 12 rounds with Ali, and never took a backwards step."

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the bump...
    I always mean to come in here and update it and then I forget.

Anyway,

It's been about 5 months since I started working out and my dieting.
    I weigh 175 lbs. but my weight stays between 172-175 lbs.
    Those last 10-20 lbs. are harder to looose.

I'm running a lot more and I'm eating healthier by the day.
    My work outs consist of running, lots of heavy bag, speed bag and double end bag workouts. Skipping rope and speed bike.

I switch from day to day with a weight lifting, crunches, sit ups, pul ups and dumb bell work outs.

Thread Information