Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default how much do I weigh?????

Wuz up yall , It seems like every time I step on the scale I weigh different. In the after noon I usulay weigh 5 pounds more than in the morning at night Im a little lighter than in the after noon and also If I wake up for a couple of mid night snacks I gain a lot of weight. For example I woke up last night a couple of times for some milk and cereal and I was like five pounds heavier this morning than I was yesteray morning wuz up wit that? Also Im about five six and would like to weigh a solid 125 for boxing Im about around the 130 mark now any sugestions as to what to eat and what NOT to eat?
    " To beat me he will have to kill me and to do that he has to be willing to die himself "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: how much do I weigh?????

The only way your going to gain five pounds overnight is if you eat and drink at least five pounds of food before you go to bed. You can't gain what you arent putting into your body (laws of physics....mass cannot be created or destroyed, only relocated). It could also be something as simple as your scale not being terribly accurate.

I would also warn against grabbing some midnight snacks. People usually say not to eat after 6 or 8 or something. Basically, any food you eat late at night isn't going to be used, so it's going to be stored. The reason you way less in the morning is because you probably just vacated whatever waste was in your system. In the afternoon, you've already eaten, so the food is still in there. At night, you've probably vacated some more of the waste, plus you sweat off some of the water you've been drinking all day.

Long story short, don't worry too much about day to day gains and losses, as theyre most likely a result of you going to the bathroom, or having just eaten. Worry more about week to week, or better yet, month to month. Five pounds can be lost, gained, and lost again so easily, its really not worth worrying about.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: how much do I weigh?????

135lb.

Am I right?

Thread Information