Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayweather will be an easy fight for Pac. FACT.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather will be an easy fight for Pac. FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do not think either of these fighters can call themselves champion until they fight the real welterweight champion of the world Kell Brooks.
    That's a joke right??

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    I think Kell beats these two also.

There is an elephant in the room. Floyd is not there and has been over compensating for months imo. Even the Arza crap which has worked to a degree and now the blurbs about him bulking up. Everybody keeps talking about Manny's weaknesses and yet talk of Floyd like this is 3 to 5 years ago. He hired Aiza because he knows Roach hired him in 2008 before Manny's run. He thinks they used him to cheat and after all that started us as fans on this fucked up journey.

If Manny was getting away with something then this was an excellent card for Floyd to play. I don't think that needs to be explained. To bad he kills the advantage by having much better testing including one surprise test called on by his opponent. However it could also compound the suspicion because of their own knowledge of the fact that Peds are far ahead of the curve.

Bottom line is that only a REAL idiot would buy him hiring Ariza to cheat. Or a cheater that did the same.

When I weigh everything out and see the confidence in Manny compared to the demeanor and actions of Floyd, I don't think he wanted this fight or he did want it but at a time of his choosing.
    As I've said before I think he may have waited himself out. The guy that has timed every second of his life both in and out of the ring may have miscalculated this one and was forced to make it

These excuses raising their heads are just that, like an ass, everybody's got one. Both guys are past their best and fighting 5 years to late. It is what it is and proves very little in the grand scheme of things.
    Nanuk of the North is crazy if the thinks Kel Brook beats Mayweather.

Kel should fight Thurman and get his head knocked clear across the pond.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It would be nice to see Floyd on his ass but I can't see it, I like Pac but Floyd should win,
    don't let your heart rule your head, last time I did that it cost me £130 shit.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright, this is my last fearless forecast for this fight and I'm really good at it. Sooner or later, Pac will catch Floyd either with good combo's or big shots and will either KD/KO Floyd or force him to run. If he runs, he will probably do better than all other runners before, like Mosley or Cotto, and score some points but it will probably be not enough for him to outpoint Manny. No doubt Manny gets hit and I won't be surprised if he went down but even if he did, it'll be a flash KD and so he'll probably be able to get up and finish the fight to win - Floyd has never been a one-punch KO fighter. The only crucial factor in this fight is whether Manny can take Floyd's punch or not. I'm pretty sure he can but if he can't, then Floyd wins because that'll prevent Manny from effective attacking Floyd; it'll ruin his offensive game plan. There's another big factor. Floyd is very vulnerable to left straights/cross which happens to be the Manny's forte. But on the other hand, I'm a little bit concerned about those sneaky jabs/straights to the body which Floyd delivers very well. I hope Pac will be ready for those.

For the win, I'm picking Manny at around the 10th... Laff all you want 'til it lasts - you've got about 10 more hours. Cheers, babes and enjoy what could be the last great fight in boxing.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Mayweather is winning this fight, he's putting his belts on
    Well tell him to take them off.
    Master you don't come to Las Vegas and talk to a man like Floyd Mayweather like THAT!

LOL.... I don't know who else may have caught that..... but good use of a famous line from Godfather II.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    I do not think either of these fighters can call themselves champion until they fight the real welterweight champion of the world Kell Brooks.
    That's a joke right??
    You are easy to wind up. Take out easy. Getting a little touchy in your old age.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Now that the weigh in has been done, it's already safe to post here that Mayweather will be an easy fight for Pac. I've been wanting to say this for a long time but was too afraid to start an idea which would make Mayweather cringe in fear and back out from the fight.

So anyone who is interested to have a sig bet or whatever bet, you may start your bets now if you are for Mayweather.

My fearless prediction: if Mayweather exchanges, Pac wins by TKO. If he runs, Pac wins by UD with knockdowns in-between.
    Should have kept this one to yourself hahaha
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Master you don't come to Las Vegas and talk to a man like Floyd Mayweather like THAT!

LOL.... I don't know who else may have caught that..... but good use of a famous line from Godfather II.

Good catch... but it was Godfather 1 haha

Titofan, you're a good poster and I love you. But don't ever confuse Godfather 1 and Godfather 2 again. Ever.
    Last edited by Beanflicker; 05-04-2015 at 01:25 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Good catch... but it was Godfather 1 haha

Titofan, you're a good poster and I love you. But don't ever confuse Godfather 1 and Godfather 2 again. Ever.

By god you're absolutely right! My bad. I should've remembered that Michael had Moe Green snuffed out in Godfather I and that's the guy Fredo had told Michael not to speak to like that. I stand corrected!

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched the film and I can not remember that scene but I do remember Pacino getting obsessed with Michelle Pfeiffer.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

About 2:30 in.

I'm sure a lot of people would love to see Mayweather end up like Moe Greene too

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
    Now that the weigh in has been done, it's already safe to post here that Mayweather will be an easy fight for Pac. I've been wanting to say this for a long time but was too afraid to start an idea which would make Mayweather cringe in fear and back out from the fight.

So anyone who is interested to have a sig bet or whatever bet, you may start your bets now if you are for Mayweather.

My fearless prediction: if Mayweather exchanges, Pac wins by TKO. If he runs, Pac wins by UD with knockdowns in-between.
    @brucelee Good Job!!!! You really know how to shit the bed huh?

Thread Information